Assembly123

4.2

Furniture-Cabinet Assembly....

Enviro Mowers, LLC

Enviro Mowers, LLC

Solar Powered Lawn Care services, is one of the things that set Enviro Mowers, LLC apart from others! With that said, that is not the most important thing about us. What we feel is most important is the fact that we are “Responsible, Reliable, Affordable and Honest”. On top of that we are also Better Business Bureau accredited and proud to be amongst the greenest and quietest lawn care service providers in the South Florida area. Our lawn maintenance equipment is quiet enough for us to use - even while you sleep. Enviro Mowers uses solar panels at our facility & on our trailers to charge all of our lawn maintenance equipment. By doing this we maintain a near zero carbon footprint. Discounts! Enviro Mowers, LLC is a Veteran owned business. As such we offer military and first responder discounts all year round.

09/29/2005

THEY DO WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO I GUESS, THERE'S NOTHING SPECTACULAR OR ANYTHING THAT STANDS OUT BUT MY YARD LOOKS GOOD AND GREEN. I DON'T FEEL THEY OFFER CUSTOMERS A LOT OF CONTROL OF THE SCHEDULE, THEY COME OUT WHEN THEY WANT TO, SO THAT COULD BE BETTER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FERTILIZE AND SEED LAWN.

09/22/2005

THEY ARE A VERY GOOD COMPANY. THEY NEVER FORGET TO COME OUT AND TAKE CARE OF MY LAWN. THEY COME ONCE EVERY OTHER WEEK AND IT IS ONLY $100 DOLLARS, AND I HAVE A PRETTY BIG YARD. MY PLANTS ARE STILL ALIVE AND MY GRASS LOOKS GREAT SO I WOULD SAY THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY MOW THE LAWN AND TAKE CARE OF THE FLOWERS.

CATEGORY lawn service

09/22/2005

THEY ALWAYS DID AN OKAY JOB, BUT I WAS NEVER SATISFIED WITH THEIR BILLING METHOD. THEY WOULD PRE BILL YOU FOR SERVICES THAT YOU WOULDN'T USE, OR HAVE DONE TO YOUR LAWN. I'M NO LONGER USING THEM AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LAWN FERTILIZING AND TREATMENT.

09/22/2005

THEY ARE VERY GOOD, THE GRASS LOOKS GOOD, THE SERVICE IS GOOD, AND THE PRODUCTS THEY USE ARE GOOD. THE LAWN LOOKS BETTER THAN WHEN I TRY TO DO IT MYSELF, SO WE ARE VERY SATISFIED WITH THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ANNUAL FERTILIZE AND WEED CONTROL.

09/07/2005

THIS COMPANY IS A GREAT ONE. THEY DO A GOOD JOB. THEY GET RID OF ALL THE WEEDS AND ALL THE INSECTS. THEY COME ALMOST EVERY MONTH TO EVERY OTHER MONTH. IT IS ONLY 125 DOLLARS EVERY TIME THEY COME OUT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WEED CONTROL AND INSECT CONTROL.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Lawn & yard work, lawn fertilization & treatment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal