Florida Construction Services

08/31/2022

2349 W 80TH ST

Hialeah, FL 33016

Roofing and mold remediation

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
Full Kitchen Remodel

Full Kitchen Remodel

home remodeling2015
New Kitchen Remodel. White cabinets and countertops.

We are a fully licensed and insured General Contractor, Roofer, and Mitigation company located in South Florida with over 20 years of experience. Our team of highly trained specialists are eager to assist you with your home remolding needs. ...

interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)roofing (1)drywall (1)

04/02/2021

They were very great. Everything was completed and no damage to my appliances. They were on time, professional, and nice. They knew what their doing. They kept us informed of the service that they did. They helped us out with everything.

Description of Work
They redid my home.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

03/19/2021

I have to admit going into this project I was a bit overwhelmed, however, from day one, the team from Florida Construction came in and relieved me from all my frustration. First of all, they set a time line for the work to be done and stuck to it to the end. One by one, like a puzzle, someone came out to do their part of the job. From removing the items from my cabinets, to the electrician, plumbe...

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/08/2021

Very Professional, extremely satisfied with the overall work. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/11/2021

01/28/2021

I only saw pictures of the final work and it looks fine and it looks good. The communication with the lead guy was outstanding and very responsive I was demanding and they came through it.

Description of Work
They did water damage repair, like drywall and painting.

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

01/25/2021

It was excellent. They have good quality work, the timing of the work was right and they were attentive to detail for the work and they were very trustworthy.

Description of Work
They did plumbing, installation of tile, cabinet installation, they relocated a hot water and did some general contracting work.

Category remodeling