BURCH AUTOMOTIVE SPECIALTIES

Hernando, FL 34442

Autoservice, Autobody work...

11/07/2014

Wallace W.

Excellent repainting of motorcycle gas tank and front fender.

Description of Work
Painted gas tank and front fender on motorcycle.

Category auto body repair

01/25/2014

George C.

the rear door of my van had been damaged. they ordered parts, straitened out the dents and painted that area of vehicle. They finished the work ahead of schedule and provided me with transportation to and from my home. the finished work was perfect. the cost was half of what the dealer that I bought the car from had quoted me. If I ever needed work done on my car again, I would use them.

Description of Work
repaired body damage to my car.

Category auto body repair

03/11/2013

Wallace W.

I was very pleased with the quality of the estimate and the subsequent work that was provided by Burch Automotive, and I would recommend Burch to anyone requiring body and paint repairs to their automobile. I will keep Burch Automotive in mind for any future work that I might require.

Description of Work
Burch Automotive provided a dent repair and paint on the right-rear quarter panel of my Toyota Camry. Additionally I asked about minor repair on the drivers-side window post, this work was done as well at an additional charge above the estimate cost.

Category auto body repair, auto repair

05/29/2012

Doris G.

They are prompt and reasonable. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
They repaired my car and did some body work.

Category auto body repair, auto repair