Granix, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since January 2018

With over 12 years of experience in the industry, family owned and operated, GRANIX is your one-stop shop for all of your counter top and remodeling projects. We are a real granite, marble and quartz fabricator who understands all aspects of the business to guide you with excellence in the best path for your renovation. 100% customer satisfaction is the basis of our business and we treat every home as if it were our own. Our biggest achievement is the word of mouth from happy customers, which is reflected in our reviews. Call today for your FREE ESTIMATE! (407)307-9529...

The Closet Monkey

We are a local company with 15 years of experience. We custom design anything to fit you storage needs. Everything we do is in house. We do not sub out our work. We take cash, check, and credit card.

Joey Hopkins LLC

AWD Services

We provide Several First Rate Services to our Customers: Countertops , counter top repair, carpentry,cabinetry,& Custom Wood Work We have been in this industry for over 15 years. We have a fully knowledgeable staff who can provide you with the best service possible.

Offers by AWD Services on Angi

04/20/2020

Excellent work. Very neat and efficient. Very happy.

Description of Work
Countertops and Backsplashes

Category countertops

Thanks for you business!

09/08/2019

Everything went well until the last piece was installed. The granite was not the same shade as the rest if the counters. After speaking with Vinney he assured me it would be taken care of. As promised, a few days later he was there with a replacement that matched perfectly. Super nice people and great service. You wont be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath granite counters

Category marble & granite

Thanks for your business and the honest review. I am glad that we were able to overcome it.

09/05/2019

excellent, perfect! I've been working with them for a long time. I trust!

Description of Work
granite, quartz, sinks.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,marble & granite

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

09/05/2019

Excellent. They are very professional.

Description of Work
Granite kitchen counter tops

Category marble & granite

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure.

09/05/2019

Vinny provided many options for finding our granite/quartz. He always answered the phone and was very helpful. We fell in love with a white quartz and he delivered it in a timely manner. The installation was seamless and we love our new countertops.

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops,marble & granite,home remodeling

I am really glad that you are happy. Thank you!

08/29/2019

Granix did a beautiful job with my kitchen countertops!

Description of Work
Granite countertops in kitchen and laundry room.

Category countertop installation","marble contractor

02/18/2018

He did an exceptional job, he first came and measured the counter, checked with me several times if it was what I wanted. When he had the counter ready for delivered; it fit perfectly. He has a great vibe, super respectful, he finished the job fast, left everything neat and clean. Gave me some pointers on how to take care of marble counters.Overall he got an A, he also did my bathroom counters, that came out just as perfect.

Description of Work
My Kitchen counter

Category marble contractor","home remodeling contractor

02/07/2018

The work was done very well, in timely manner and we had no issues with delay of service

Description of Work
We had granite installed in our kitchen, 3 bathrooms and laundry room.

02/07/2018

The work done was great. The installation was done in the time that they quoted me for, everything was done and my kitchen and 2 bathrooms looks beautiful. I will use him again when I need it. I have one bathroom left to remodel and when I'm ready to do it we will call Granix.

Description of Work
Installed granite

02/05/2018

Vinny did a great job on my kitchen and bathrooms granite countertops. He surely knows what he's doing and great customer service.

Description of Work
Granite countertops

Category marble contractor

Granite and marble Countertops and cabinets

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check, PayPal