All My Sons Aluminum

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2009

PO Box 20

Geneva, FL 32732

Certified #SCC131149669 & fully insured: SCREEN enclosures & rooms, gutter, patio windows, carports... Repair-Build-Maintenance. FREE estimates. NO deposit.

02/08/2020

Patrick S.

All My Sons did a great job. My house design presented some challenges and Jim did a great job of coming up with great solutions. Also did re-screen on my pool enclosure. Top notch work!

Description of Work
Pull back screen enclosure for roof work. Reattach and install Super Gutter. Section of gutter front.

01/29/2020

Stephen W.

Great Service! Welcomed the Guys in the morning then left for work-they updated me during the day on progress with pictures -when I returned in the evening the area was clean and tidy and professionally installed -they did a great job -would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Back Patio Screen Imstall

10/17/2019

Stephen O.

Everything went smoothly even though we had to apply for a set-back from Seminole county. Office manager Michelle walked us through the process and was professional throughout. All My Sons is ne of the best companies I've had to do business with. Highly Recommended!! !!

Description of Work
We contracted for a screen porch and got exactly what we wanted.

Category decks, sunrooms

09/30/2019

barry L.

This was the best contractor experience I've ever had. Great communication, stuck to timelines, cleaned up site, and most importantly, high quality work. Would highly recommend using All My Sons for any of your screen room needs!

Description of Work
new screened in enclosure for back porch

05/27/2019

Bonnie M.

Met with the owner at my home as scheduled to review the work. Had an estimate from his office (they are on the ball!) within 36 hours. Set up a date to execute the repairs, team showed up as scheduled, work was completed (nice job!). Paid them for their work. And - get this..... this happened in Central Florida! Yes, folks, there ARE some contractors/service providers around Orlando that 'walk the talk', and "All My Sons Aluminum" (highly rated on Angie's List) gets it done. Give them a call: I think you'll be pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Complete rescreen of our back porch &door, replacement of aluminum door panel, replacement of 44" gutter section

Category decks, gutter repair, screen repair, doors

01/14/2019

Robert J T.

It went very well. All the attributes I gave an A rating to above were in play.

Description of Work
Replace Pool Encolsure and Install Guttering

Category gutter repair, sunrooms

01/07/2019

Noel K.

Wonderfully! The team was awesome. After many years of leaks, drips, etc., All My Sons completed the job superbly! When the time comes, and it will, to replace the room, we will call All My Sons to do the job. Thank you for a job well done!

Description of Work
flashing to roof and interior of all seasons room

12/04/2018

MICHELE G.

Jim and his sons are amazing! They replaced my old wood porch structure with a metal one and extended it out for us. They were timely, fair, respectful, and honest. I give them my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Remove old porch enclosure and build new one

Category decks, sunrooms

10/04/2018

Patty Z.

They made a big impression that they screened each section individually. After I thought they were all done and paid, I went up on roof to blow leaves to discover that the roof section was not split into individual sections. They told me 1st guy said roof wasn’t strong enough for his weight( he left without mentioning this to us). When I notified company, they said they would send someone to fix puckers in screen and split the sections. He fixed the puckers that I had marked and said he did not want to get on top of pool cage. I had received an email the day the 2nd guy came, stating they needed to use boards on the top to make it safe for them? I wasn’t sure what they were going to do then. But the following day 2 more guys showed up, but they did not put any boards up for safety, and 2 guys were up there at the same time! That made me very nervous. The company was responsive but I would not hire again. 1. They increased their bid by 200$ in a 3 month period while we waited on roofing 2. I think all people who came were sub contracted, no one said they were from All My Sons, they had another name 3. Still have some puckers and rough trim work.

Description of Work
Rescreen pool cage

09/03/2018

Frank H.

The crew was punctual and very professional. I was very pleased with the outcome of the work.

Description of Work
Rescreen top of pool enclosure.

06/11/2018

Noel K.

The owner and his son appeared on time. We had previously received confirmation of scheduled appointment, which was very nice, more than a week before. Took time to discuss current leaks and what was to happen with repair. They worked diligently and timely to complete all necessary repairs (and more). After work completed, discussed what was done and the fact that we should leave the room closed for 24 hours for safety. Very very pleased with this company!

Description of Work
Flashing inside and out to stop water from penetrating aluminum all weather sunroom

05/16/2018

Jack M.

After IRMA, screen enclosure repair was in high demand. I waited several months before engaging in the insurance and estimating activities. Insurance ultimately was not involved. I contacted three vendors to request quotes. All My Sons Aluminum was by far the most responsive in coming out and providng a detailed quote within a couple of weeks. The others either were not interested in the full scope or simply ignored a repair job when replacements were plentiful. All My Sons provided the quote and, once I indicated that they were selected to do the job, provided a schedule date within a week. That date was a couple of months out; however, they were able to improve the date a couple of weeks. During the interim, they kept in contact and updated me on opportunities to improve the service date. On the date promised, a full crew arrived as scheduled and performed another full inspection, identifying a couple of small additional repairs that they recommended. Work was efficiently finished that day. Work quality was very good and covered every item promised in the quote. communication was excellent. Michelle in the company office stayed in touch and provided all quotes and communications both via hardcopy mail and electronically. Payment options included PayPal and checks. My overall experience with All My Sons was excellent; I would recommend them for any similar screen enclosure work scope.

Description of Work
Pool screen enclosure had been damaged by IRMA, as well as suffering from aging of screens and structure. A couple of structural members required repair, anchors were missing randomly around the structure, the doors and associated hardware were deteriorated and sagging from long use and the screens, particularly the roof screens, were severely sun damaged. The repair scope included repairing the damage and performing a general rehab on the remaining items.

03/21/2018

Beverly L.

They were wonderful to work with. Wry professional and fair.

Description of Work
Replacement of screen in pool enclosure.

12/26/2017

Joseph G.

They arrived on the days planned and completed all work in a high quality professional manner.

Description of Work
Expand pool screen over new deck area and rescreen existing structure.

11/09/2017

sarah D.

We have used them several times now for the above mentioned projects and they have always delivered timely, professional service. I will continue to call them for future projects. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Screen/panel repairs, privacy screens, screen door replaced, doggie door installed.

10/12/2017

Melanie H.

Fantastic. I would, am, totally recommending Allmysons Aluminum for your needs. They kept in touch regularly. I scheduled this work before Irma and there was additional damage from that storm. Allmysons was here with just a minor delay in the schedule due to emergencies from the storm. Regular communication, professional staff, top quality work, on time, no messing about, total clean up afterwards. They are the best.

Description of Work
Replace roof, all vinyl windows, screening and door of patio due to storm damage.

Category gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, replacement windows, doors, sunrooms

09/05/2017

peg J.

Did not hire. Conversation with office manager, Michelle, was totally unprofessional and rude. My purpose for calling( three times) was to set a meeting with the man that gave me an estimate to go over the insurance settlement. The conversation went down hill from there. She told me that I had not called her office and that I was "confused." She then got more defensive and argumentive, telling me they do not send contractors out to come and sit at my table to review paperwork. The conversation from both of us became uncomfortable, so I hung up. I then received a very unprofessional e-mail from her . I have the e-mail and would be happy to provide if needed.

Description of Work
pool/patio enclosure

Category sunrooms

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Your nature is very curt and impatient, you did not allow me to finish my sentences when questioning you to number 1 determine if you were in fact trying to reach the correct company because I had no missed call tickets from you nor any reply emails to the original estimate email and number 2 determine what your exact question was about "paperwork" as you were impatiently insisting I just schedule Jim to come over and look at paperwork to "see if insurance matched what you were getting because you were confused and had all these drawings". I encourage you to share the email which is very professional in that I took the time to finish our conversation that you ended so abruptly: 1. absolutely suggested you be more patient with your next contractor when discussing what it is you are trying to determine because you can't get answers when we don't understand what your questions are 2. explained that I don't schedule Jim out to determine what your questions are with our bid vs your insurance claim..that's an administrative job for this office, in your case my job where I am privy to phone and email and time to communicate with your agent because while Jim goes onsite to measure and discuss all the details with the client the quote is put together in the office and all inquiries + explanation letters to an insurance agent are discussed/clarified through the office as I did in your case with why enclosure required full replacement not repair 3. explained that you're confusion was confusing to me because you had multiple bids I know and you were using terms like moving forward with the rescreen (which we did not bid to do we bid to rebuild) and saying you had "all these drawings" yet we had provided you nothing at this point but a written estimate plus the call began with your friend on the phone pretending to be you who only adding to the confusion 4. lastly I wished you good luck with the project. Sorry we couldn't do business and I still wish you luck with the screen project.

09/02/2017

George R.

They arrived on time, were professional and worked hard. About a few months after installation, I went on the roof to clean and check the gutters and I noticed a few minor issues but one major issue: the rain water was pooling in one end of the gutter. I called and they came out to fix the problems. They addressed the minor issues with good results but their fix for the major issue of pooling actually made it worse, now the water pools in the middle of the super gutter and overruns. Also, my pool lanai is in danger of falling and they mounted a portion of the gutter using two screws on the fascia board, which protrude about 2" inches from the board. To be fair, I was so disappointed that I never called them back again to fix it for a 3rd time and I'm currently looking for a company to repair this issue. UPDATE: I hired a company to rescreen some of my damaged screen panels and one of their crew noticed that the mounting screws for the super gutter were missing in the middle/corner of the gutter!! I found screws and the screening company installed them for me, now the gutter seems stable, works better but still pools some water.

Description of Work
Super gutter replacement

Category gutter repair, sunrooms

09/01/2017

Heidi W.

I was given specific detailed information about what was needed now and why. Never did I feel like I was trying to be up sold to do more, or that anything was not really needed. Very honest and outstanding character. I would definitely use All My Sons Aluminum again!

Description of Work
Repairs to my screened porch

08/28/2017

Anthony L.

The team showed up, and did a great job. They had to remove a significant portion of the pool enclosure that was damaged, replace it with newly cut pieces, and stretch the screening over the new areas. There were also areas damaged outside of the beams etc.. and they were able to replace those without any issues. They got the work done well within the schedule they gave us, were very respectful of our property and animals and family members that were there on the days they were working. They cleaned up after themselves and left almost no trace that they had been there except we had gutters where there were none before. If you look at the before and after pictures, you cannot tell there was any damage at all. As for the gutters, they present a great appearance to the home and keep the pouring rain off our front porch, and the rear A/C unit. We would recommend this company to anyone wanting work done on a screen enclosure and to have gutters installed.

Description of Work
We had an issue where a tree fell into our Pool Enclosure and caused pretty extensive damage. The owner of All My Sons came out and conducted the inspection and within 24 hours provided a quote. While he was at our home, we asked him to also provide a quote for the gutters on areas we did not have any coverage for, he made some recommendations to not install in some areas we likely would have have done installed gutters had he not recommended against it. He was truly professional and given that he could easily have said to install the gutters where we didn't need them, he is very obviously quite honest and has the integrity to do business in a way that we believe it should be done. His quote was very detailed and we had to check twice to ensure it actually included the gutters because it was significantly lower than his competition, and to be honest it was much better prepared than others we had recieved. The office staff was excellent and very responsive to all questions and comments.

08/10/2017

Susan B.

I first thought I would need a new roof and gutters to fix my leaking roof. I was relieved and very much impressed when The All My Sons Aluminum representative said I only needed minor repairs to the roof and gutters. It's very rare when a company is that honest. They could have told me my current 35-year-old roof was beyond repair and made thousands of dollars more than the less than a thousand they charged to make my roof almost as good as new.

Description of Work
repair gutter attached to Florida Room.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/24/2017

Steve E.

They are prompt, professional and do what they say they will do. I would definetly hire again and have refered them to friends.

Description of Work
Rework exisiting gutters, install support brackets, additional down spouts and gutter guards

Category gutter repair

03/31/2017

Ken L.

Went well. Did the repair and it still leaked but he knew where exactly and repaired that part for nothing additional. He needed to replace 3 full panels to stop leak. I knew this to be the case and found him honest and very knowledgabl.

Description of Work
redid my porch roof which was leaking.

Category decks, roofing

02/21/2017

Carol B.

They did a great job! In particular, there was a load bearing post that Jim was concerned about and installed an extra heavy duty post for strength and stability. The patio looks great and I am especially happy that they found and installed two extra large dog doors. They were very professional and knowledgeable about the project. I am very happy with the results!

Description of Work
I had my patio replaced-new posts, screens, doors, and doggie doors.

02/14/2017

Dennis K.

They were punctual, efficient and my areas were cleaner after they left than before. Jim took the time to make sure everything was done to perfection. He and his crew were very efficient, respectful. They were patient and put up with my numerous questions and explained patiently anything I asked. They had to remove the old patio, they then installed a n insulated patio, rebuild the pool screen at the patio, the bottom frame support for the pool. They had to wait until the pool company installed the new pool deck and cured before they could come back out( Michelle coordinated all of this which helped out immensely). They then came out relayed the base support for the pool enclosure, re hung, adjusted and rescreened the screen doors, rescreened the pool enclosure, put new wire support braces and brackets, and put in new gutters and drains. I have had a lot of work done by numerous companies over the years, with different homes I have owned, one of them were on time, did the work perfect the first time, were as polite,considerate and professional as ALL MY SONS. I have been recommending them, to everyone, who has come by to look at their work and would not hesitate calling them again for any work needing to be done. IF you don't' hire them for your job, it is your loss. My biggest regret is I am not able to put a picture of there excellent work on this page, don't know how.

Description of Work
I had a patio which was damage in storm. I had been informed by code enforcement had to be replaced. Called around and the ONLY company who came at time sated was All /My Sons. Jim was exactly on time, very nice and extremely professional. He listened to my needs and made suggestions. He did not TELL me how it would be done but listened to my needs. I hired them t do the job. My screen for patio also needed replacing but the job had to be coordinated with the pool company. Michelle Close, Office Manager, for All My Sons handled everything and worked with the other company. She was able to stay on top of what was going on and they were out as soon as pool company finished and rescreened my pool enclosure. Again, they stated when they would be out and were exactly at my home working when they stated. all areas again were perfect when they left.

Category gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, doors, sunrooms