Pressure Works

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

Full Service Pressure Cleaning Company with over 20 years experience, serving all of North Central Florida, with Two Completely Equipped Service Teams. We are Prompt and Professional and all Work is Guaranteed! Additional email - info@flpressureworks.com....

Hydro Pro Pressure Washing LLC

Residential and commercial pressure roof cleaning, brick, stucco, stone, vinyl siding, driveways, sidewalks, deck & fence, gazebos, patios, sheds, awnings, gutters, new construction, concrete sealing & gum removal.

GC Hybrid Energy Solutions

GC Hybrid Energy Solutions provides a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction. Our installations are carried out by fully trained staff to the highest professional standards. Our professional standards don't only include professional knowledge and understanding , but it also professional practice, values and we perform each project as if it was being done in our own property. We have over 10 years of experience in the construction, renovation, and energy efficiency upgrades on commercial and residential buildings. On every single project that we work on, we use premium materials and tools, all backed by the best warranties on the market.

Fullcolorpainting, LLC

Our goal is to provide our customers a to deliver superior painting avoiding the risk and consequences of contracting with companies without operational organization. Fullcolorpainting is a residential and commercial painting contractor company specializing in custom painting in both the interior and exterior of your project. We have developed skills to satisfy the most finicky of clientele.

12/25/2017

$800 quote for roof, wall and patios floors.. Did it on time, the walls and floors overall looked clean, but dirt remained in small corners. Chair cushions in patio were all wet and has dust spread on them.

Description of Work
Pressure wash

08/28/2015

with other jobs

Description of Work
Mark was great when he came out to do the estimate. Provided me with a fair estimate and scheduled the service for 8/24-8/25. This was a big job...roof, house exterior,driveway,curb, pool screen enclosure and deck.I received a last minute email from saying he was overwhelmed and would have to reschedule our appointment. I asked for the next opening...still have gotten a response, that was 8 days ago. Unreliable. It was a total waste of my time.

06/11/2015

Description of Work
They pressure washed my driveway and pool deck/patio. They did a great job. I will not hesitate to hire them again.

10/07/2014

His crew totally missed one section of the house and had to call him back. Mark did send somebody back the same day. Mark was shown the trouble areas of the house including one gutter area, about 7 feet long, prior to the job being started. It was not discovered until the next day that his crew missed this section of gutter too. When contacted again, I was informed that the gutters were not includ...

Description of Work
Power washed the house including the walkways. We could not afford to have the roof done as it would have code 500.00 more. I was told at the time of the estimate that the gutters were included and then later told they were not. They did mine as a courtesy.

06/06/2014

I made an appointment with Mark about a month prior to the service date. He was very professional and courteous on the phone and was willing to provide a rough estimate back on my needed services. He arrived on time and ready to work. My home exterior, driveway, and walkway had not been cleaned for several years. I had attempted to clean my pool deck and screen myself in the past, but the results ...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing: Pool Deck, Pool Screen Enclosure, Screened Back Porch, Driveway, Sidewalk, Brick Mailbox, (Low Pressure) House Exterior Cleaning

Category pressure washing

Residential and commercial pressure cleaning and painting, low-pressure roof cleaning using state-of-the-art equipment, interior & exterior painting.