All My Sons Moving & Storage

With Angi since June 2012

4.1

Auto Transportation

This Gainesville moving company has over 25 years of moving experience and hails as an industry leader. We pride ourselves in handling our clients’ belongings as we would our own-like family. So your expensive antique furnishings and electronics are safe with our Gainesville and Ocala movers. When it comes to relocating, hiring a professional moving company is paramount. Our skilled Gainesville and Ocala moving company will allow you to relax knowing your items are in good hands. ...

HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT

Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.com

Offers by HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT on Angi
Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Complete move from Florida to Alabama. Being in the military for 20 years we have been moved many times. More damage to our goods was caused during this move than all the others combined.

06/30/2014

Description of Work
They arrived on time--3 men. They packed up things without consulting me. We were only moving 45 miles and there some things I did not want moved yet and some I wanted to move myself. Only 2 guys arrived at the new house. They reduced the charge, but the end result was that it took them longer and still cost me as much. Also, when they were done and gave me the bill, the one in charge asked me if it looked okay. As I looked at it , I saw that the price was higher than I had been told. He asked me if the 'fuel charge was okay'. I had not been told about a fuel charge and said I would not pay it. He said his boss was always forgetting to tell people about it. The guy called his boss who told him to drop the charge. When I first called All My Sons, I was quoted a price in the $900.00 range which was good compared to Two Men and a Truck. I called a few days later and asked why I had not received a contract and was told I would get it on moving day. I think the fuel charge was a scam and the moving guy alerted me to it because we had gotten along well with each other. But the next day, I realized what a sloppy job they had done. I went to put the lamps in our bedroom and found the shades had been ripped off of them-they are glued on. I finally found them in a fertilizer spreader in the garage. Boxes that were clearly marked kitchen, I found in the shed where our tractor was parked. I would not recommend this company to anyone. |

Category moving companies

[removed member name], I hate that you were not 100% completely happy with your move. We have made some changes not only in training, but as well in management. You did say "I was quoted a price in the $900.00" - I am happy that your move was less than that, and that you will give us another chance.

06/12/2014

I called and got a quote of $169/hr with a 2hr minimum. They said one hour is allowed for travel. So I said it's a very small and short move that should take less than an hour (which it did), so with one hour on site and one hour travel we meet the two hour minimum. They agreed. They moved us a day later than originally scheduled. Could have been but wasn't a big deal. The move itself goes okay an...

Description of Work
Hired for small move. 3 or 4 heavy items (piano, safe, etc) moved about two miles down the road.

05/15/2014

Description of Work
Loaded moved 65 miles unloaded a 3/2 home in less than 8 hours.

Category moving companies

[member name removed], it was a pleasure moving you, thank you for your business!

03/04/2014

Joe, from All my son's moving, gave me a call after I had filled out an online form. He was very nice and gave me a lot of information about his company. He could tell that I was unsure of the process (first time we hired movers) and he went ahead and gave us a time slot on the morning of my proposed moving day. After receiving quotes from other moving companies, I decided that All my son's was a ...

Description of Work
Moved our belongings from an apartment to a house

Category moving companies

Thank you (removed member name)! We love to see feedback from customers that love us! Please, refer your friends and family to us!

Movers, Local, Long Distance, Residential, Auto, Commercial, Corporate, Office moves

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover