The Domestic Duo

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Before and After

Before and After

house cleaning202033301
Hired to clean a 2500 sq ft condo that rents for $4,500 a month and required a very high standard of cleaning and prep. The unit had been re-pained and marble floor polishing. The condo unit had also not been cleaned after former tenet moved out. Here are some of the project items Beyond the Ordinary Clean: Touched up dings on the kitchen cabinets with our Weiman Touch Up Markers, Took down and cleaned all the bath light fixtures, Deep cleaned the oven and the fridge, Wiped down all the cabinet doors, Cleaned the sliding glass door casing on the outside as they were black with grime, WD 40 the slider tracks for smoother operation, Deep cleaned inside all cabinets and shelving, Touched up the windows inside and out, Cleaned up quite a bit of paint and debris from exterior painting on the outside patio. We also provided a maintenance report to the property manager identifying items to be fixed. The owner was very pleased and thought her place looked brand new.

Providing House Cleaning, Home Organizing & Personal Chef Services For The Fort Lauderdale Area. Safety is our most important goal. We follow CDC guidance when working in your home. We are Licensed & Insured...
Brunch With Friends - Image

Brunch With Friends

personal chef

202033304
Pre Renovation Move Out - Image

Pre Renovation Move Out

house cleaning

201933301

house cleaning (16)professional organizers (7)

04/19/2021

I hired Brian and Jim to clean my condo and they did an excellent job, even organized my fridge. I’ll definitely be hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

Thank for the kind review. Have fun with your company and be well. Brian and Jim The Domestic Duo

01/16/2021

The domestic duo are two of the most trustworthy, reliable, flexible, understanding skilled gentleman I have ever worked with. They are through, easy to communicate with and they seek to problem solve! We were in a crisis and they responded graciously with understanding and consistency. We cannot say enough about them as a team! So happy to have found them! Thank you Brian and Jim for all that you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency cleaning for rodent infestation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2021

Thank you very much for your kind review. Your project was unique and one we won’t forgot. We enjoyed working with you and hope the issues have been resolved. Brian and Jim

12/23/2020

Brian and Jim are terrific. They showed up on time and had all of their own materials to give my house the cleaning it deserved. They did an excellent job cleaning all rooms including the ceiling fans. They made my glass shower look almost new again. They also went above and beyond and took care of my patio wiping down the furniture there as well. So good that I am bringing them on monthly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind and through review and we look forward to our monthly cleans with you. Brian and Jim The Domestic Duo

12/20/2020

Good.In my mind, try someone less expensive.They did a good job but nothing to compare it to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

Thanks for the review. We wish you the best in your new home. Brian and Jim

10/03/2020

The Duo did a great job getting our new apartment ready for move-in. The inside of both the refrigerator and oven were thoroughly cleaned and the tub sparkled. Countertops and kitchen cabinets, as well. We look forward to having them return and even recommended them to our new landlord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pre move in deep clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2020

Thank you for you very kind review. We hope you enjoy your new home and look forward to cleaning for you all again. Brian and Jim The Domestic Duo

07/21/2020

Brien and Jim went above and beyond normal expectations and organized my kitchen and bathroom. I have a small kitchen with very little counter space. Jim managed to find a good place for everything in the kitchen. They even do grocery shopping for me which is a great help because I can’t get around very well and my vision is bad and can’t see the labels on the packages. Brian is also a chef and wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my entire apartment cleaned

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization,personal chef

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your very kind review. We are glad we are able to help life be a little easier for you. Brian and Jim

07/15/2020

The Domestic Duo were incredibly flexible in taking on an unusual project: moving my son out of his apartment without us there, cleaning up his unit, and delivering his things to us. Since a health issue prevented us from taking care of this ourselves, we needed a team we could trust to handle all aspects of this project from start to finish, including securing the unit once it was emptied and ret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out/clean up university apartment

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thanks so much for your very kind review. So glad we could make it all work. Look forward to working with you again on your next project. Brian & Jim The Domestic Duo

07/02/2020

Very satisfied with services completed. They were professional, prompt and did a great job. No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

Thanks for your nice review. We enjoy workign with you and are happy you are very satisfied with our services. Brian & Jim The Domestic Duo

07/01/2020

We're very happy. Our apartment was pretty dirty, not gonna lie, and they got it in good shape in less than two hours. I could almost see my reflection in the countertops. Totally recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

We are so glad you are pleased with our cleaning services. Enjoy your clean apartment. We look forward to working with you again soon. Brian & Jim The Domestic Duo

06/20/2020

I cannot boast enough what an amazing job this team does. As a busy working professional I needed help. I reached out to the Domestic Duo and got a response in record time. They came and worked their magic and I could not be happier! After a long day I can now sit back and enjoy my wine in my sparkling house! They are very thorough and left my place immaculate. I highly recommend them. Can’t wait ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Clean

CATEGORY house cleaning,home & garage organization,personal chef

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thanks so much for taking time to write a kind review. We are glad we can make your busy life a little easier. Jim and Brian The Domestic Duo

Our Services include house cleaning, home and garage organizing, packing, unpacking, deep cleaning, move-in/out cleaning, furniture placement and hang art. The Duo also creates personal Chef experiences for our clients. Brian has been a certified personal chef for over 20 years. We can do special meals for 2 to 10 people. We will create a custom menu for you based on your culinary interests. Safety is our most important goal. We follow CDC guidance when working in your home. We are Licensed & Insured

We do not clean carpet or rugs. We do not wash windows that are not within reach with a step ladder. We do not move heavy furniture, load or unload moving trucks.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check