Masimo Construction Inc

3906 NW 90th Ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

roofing202133076
Residential Metal project Parkland, Florida

Masimo construction Inc. has been in business for over 15 years and have 50 years of combined experience. We specialize in roofing, interior, exterior, residential and commercial construction, and have inside insurance professionals to help with the entire insurance claim process....

roofing (7)

05/15/2021

Very good service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2021

03/09/2021

It was excellent. They were friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. I was very happy with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire roof of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

06/12/2013

Never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested a roof repair estimate on their voice mail.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

We did not receive the voice mail that was supposedly left.

04/24/2013

Overall, this guy is the best I am 100% satisfied with him, he did what I was wanted. In December 2012 I had a roof damage, John did a job for one of my neighbor he has done a good job for him I took his number from that person I called him, He told me what I have to do to get the job done. I followed his instruction, now I am so glad I have called him. I will recommend anyone to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John, is one I can reffer to my family, my friend and others, he knows what is doing he explains well. I had problem with roof I called him for the job I was glad I did call him, I am 100% satisfied . The was done very well, very professional. we couldn't have been more please with this service, the service was exellent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2013

03/13/2013

They assisted me with the insurance process since there was storm damage. John Byrne and Darrin were very responsive. The schedule we agreed on was met and the workers were professional and efficient. They answered my questions and performed the repairs as we discussed. I will use this firm again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masimo did a reroof of my house. They used quality materials and had a team of craftsmen that knew what they were doing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2013

09/29/2012

Overall I am very happy with the final product. The house had 2 layers of shingles to be removed from the previous owners attempt to replace the roof (approx 10 years ago). There was much more extensive damage underneath and a lot more replacement of beams and facia boards than anticipated. John Byrne is the sales manager for Masimo Construction. His estimate initially was $5980, but agreed to cap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire shingle roof on home, including replacement of bad decking, rafters and facia boards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2012

08/18/2009

I highly recommend Robert McCarty with Masimo Roofing. After getting several estimates for Spanish tile and flat roof repairs I decided to go with him. I found his the best pricing for the work to be done and he explained the damage and repairs so I could understand and had a upbeat personality (an added bonus). Bob showed up on time, worked diligently, with little disruption of my neighbors and c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired severe leak on my spanish tile roof and re-built flat/metal roof on my condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2009

Roofing Contractor, Storm Repair, Wind & Hail Damage Repair. Construction.