We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Imperial Moving Group

Founded 2010 •

3.5

1500 W CYPRESS CREEK RD

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

Nationwide Moving Leaders We provide cross-country relocation services for a range of housing types, including single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, and townhomes. Our movers are experts at delivering your precious family goods safely and on time....

06/27/2022

Martha B.

They came with a truck so full of other people's stuff there was no room for mine. I told them I had a 10x10 storage unit and they said 300 cubic ft would be enough?? Now they are saying I refused service and they want to charge me more. They refused to give me my money back. Someone was supposed to contact me about the items to make sure everything was accurate and they never did. I emailed them and called them but did not get a call. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I NOW HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO COURT

Description of Work
Move from VA to MA

05/05/2022

Kelsey M.

Great service !! Very helpful and efficient in such a time of need. No one enjoys moving but these guys got it done in a short amount of time and handled my items with care. I’m a bit OCD with my belongings and they followed all of my requests ! Charles was very helpful and answered all questions I had prior to my move. 10/10 would recommend and would use again !!

Description of Work
Moving

05/04/2022

kevin L.

Great to work with and reasonable costs.

Description of Work
Moving

05/03/2022

Ermi G.

It was not a good phone experience. They frist could not get my name right kept calling me somone elses name, ene after i corrected them several times. Next they send me a quote moving me from a city I'm not even at. The took alittle to get all fixed. Then this was just a quote, i was being pressured to give a deposit. Even though i was getting quotes they would let get off the phone. They wanted a bank draft for deposit. No credit cards. They later said they take credit cards after i do nkt give my banking info. I finally just hung up. With that kind of tactics no one should do buisness with them.

Description of Work
Local Move

Powerloaders Moving + Storage

Powerloaders Moving + Storage is a full service residential logistics and moving company that has been serving Florida with excellence for over 20 years. Townhomes, Condos, High-rises, Houses, Estates; our full-service moves have you covered. We will price and plan the job, assemble and disassemble your furniture as required, optionally deliver your boxes and packing material, plastic wrap your sofas, make extra stops, and climb extra flights of stairs, conveniently priced as part of our door-to-door service. We are one of the most reputable moving organizations in South Florida; fully licensed and insured, punctual, reliable, friendly and Professional. For high end premium customers we also offer White Glove services that complement any big project. In our team you find professionally trained personnel, dedicated customer service team, a group of professional packers lead by a Professional Organizer. Moving can be pleasant; count on us! Powerloaders, Helping People Move Ahead

Pure Moving

Welcome to Pure moving company! We are the moving company to call when it comes time for your next move. We maintained an "A+" rating with the BBB for your piece of mind. Most of our customers come from referrals from past customers who were pleased with our work and recommended our movers to their family and friends. Local Miami Movers/ Long Distance Movers/ Miami Commercial Movers/ Pure moving company is a professional moving service that has all the logistical, packing, and storage capabilities to move your family pretty much anywhere in Florida. We specialize in local and long distance moves. We can move homes of all shapes and sizes. Our professional Miami movers know how to make your move go faster than traditional moving companies and with less stress and make it almost Fun. Established in 2010. Throughout the years we acquired a lot of experience that will make your move run smoothly and make it almost FUN. We don't let common moving challenges slow us down because we can anticipate what they are and plan ahead to avoid them. In our time as Miami movers, we have honed our skills to ensure we can meet your highest service expectations. Rest assured, when you trust your local or long-distance move to the Pure moving company team, that trust is rewarded with professional moving service, affordable rates, and a worry-free experience. Another way to judge a great moving company is to see what their customers say about them. We are extremely proud that so many of our customers have taken the time to review us and write about their positive experience with our moving company.

SF Local Moving Inc

Just sit back, relax, and leave the moving to us! SF Local Moving Inc is a Family owned and Operated company in business since 2012. Our moving company is equipped to handle every phase of you local move from start to finish. Our movers are trained professionals. You can rest assured we will work quickly and handle all of your precious cargo with care. Sf Local Moving Inc is a fully licensed and insured moving company. Our mission is simple, to make you so happy, you'll want to tell all your friends about us!

Offers by SF Local Moving Inc on Angi