EXPERT AIR ADVICE INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2006

Please Give us a Call for the Quickest Response!**Family owned and operated since 1986. *SPECIAL* for $94 Diagnosis and 1st Hour of Labor. Air conditioning and heating sales, service and installation. Technicians are highly trained and certified under the latest environmental protection agency guidelines and provide superior quality installation, service and preventative maintenance to our customers....

We have over 16 years of experience painting, water proofing, and concrete restoration. We are a 2 time winner of the South Florida Journal Reader's Choice Award.

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Shuster AC Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an HVAC estimate today!

11/21/2019

We've had a service contract w/Expert Air for several years, since we purchased new Rheem unit from them. $160 per year for 2 visits/yr and well worth the peace of mind, IMO. Yesterday, 11/20/2019, Anthony came out for a scheduled visit. He was polite, professional and thorough. Checked everything, generated the report, and was done in about 35 minutes. Strongly recommend this company for your AC/...

Description of Work
Routine AC maintenance with service contract

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our services. We appreciate the opportunity to service your air conditioning needs, value your business and time. We look forward to being of service to you in the future. Thank you!

05/03/2019

I had a noisy and inefficient blower motor in my condo unit that was over 30 years old. Their representative, Dave, diagnosed the problem and went the extra mile to locate new replacement parts for an ancient piece of machinery. The unit is now running better than ever. This is a professional and knowledgeable organization that takes takes pride in delivering a high level of service to their custo...

Description of Work
Repair / Replacement of a Blower Motor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for allowing us to be of service to you and we are happy to have earned your business. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your experience.

12/17/2018

They were extremely responsive and were able to come the same same that I called. He checked the system, unplugged the SC drain and cleaned out the ducts. I was extremely please because they were very professional and honest. I had called someone else who wanted to charge me $300 to do the same.

Description of Work
Our AC unit was dripping water and there was ester everywhere. They had to unclog the drain and clean all the ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

09/21/2018

Amazing! I struck gold with this company! Fantastic communication skills, practical advice so as to save me $ in the monthly bills. I only wish I could find this integrity with every company I deal with. Perfection on every level.

Description of Work
A/c service's

09/18/2018

anthony came out, called me and said things looked weird with the unit.. he spoke yo his supervisor and decided to ask me who worked on the unit previously so I put him in touch with the person.. the person questioned his judgment on some technical issues, since he said 2 refrigerants were mixed together and that caused a restriction.. the person said there is how to tell if 2 refrigerants are mix...

Description of Work
ac wasnt cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Anthony picked up a restriction in the unit requiring further work. Member was expecting an on the spot repair which was impossible in this case. In Anthony's opinion, further work was required. Since Member already had paid another party to initiate the service, Anthony and Randy referred Member back to said individual. Member was not charged for the service call and second opinion.

SERVICE, SALES & INSTALLATION OF CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING. We only offer Weekend Emergency Services, not After Hour Services

AIR DUCT CLEANING, ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & POOL HEATERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover