Direct Relocation Services

Founded 2015 •

4545 NW 103RD AVE

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33351

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! ...

movers (6)

07/22/2021

These guys were amazing. Top of the line. They were punctual courteous and very careful with all my belongings. I recommend anyone who needs this service to use them they are prestige and affordable.

Description of Work
I had them relocate me from my two bedroom apartment to a three bed room home.

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/22/2021

The move to my new home was smooth and easy. They did all the heavy lifting. Would definitely recommend

Description of Work
Move to new home

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

07/14/2021

The service was great. The people are nice. the customer service are nice. The movers are nice. They were really helpful.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/13/2021

The guys were on time, packed everything carefully and moved to my new house. They also helped build the furniture back in the new house. Very friendly and would hire them again.

Description of Work
House moving

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

07/07/2021

It went great. I have moved a few times in the past with different moving companies and DRS, Hands down, gave me the best service! I can’t recommend them enough.

Description of Work
Household move

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/02/2021

There is good and bad. The sales rep promised a time frame for delivery and actual delivery happened almost a month later. This created a serious problem of unmet expectations. Read the small print on the contract. It says 30 BUSINESS DAYS to deliver. If you don't need your furniture for a long time... this works. The actual pick up and delivery went well... But the company was not responsive and ...

Description of Work
Move Furniture from Florida to Chicago

Work Completed On 07/05/2021