AZ Contracting & Restoration

Florida: General
08/31/2022

5731 NE 14 ave

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334

AZ Contracting & Restoration brings decades of experience to the fields of construction, home design and restoration. We have proudly served the South Florida community since 2006, transforming hundreds of our clients homes. Our experts are trained by industry leaders in products and techniques on anything from restoration to carpentry. We have built outstanding relationships with some of the most prominent & respected vendors, businesses & insurance companies in this area. We look forward to helping you build your dream home or just a dream room! ...

water damage restoration (42)mold removal (23)home remodeling (18)plumbers (18)interior painting (16)woodworking (12)lighting (12)cabinet makers (12)general contractors (10)hauling (7)handyman (7)roofing (6)

05/10/2020

Amit is charming and I had such high hopes for hiring him but then waited for weeks and weeks for estimate that never materialized. Called him numerous times for quote and said was too busy, would call me back, etc, etc, and months later, I gave up. Here's a tip Amit: if you don't want the job, just come out and tell me. You know I am up front and would have been cool about it and liked you anyway...

Description of Work
Build an addition onto our house.

Category custom cabinets,remodeling

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

Our offices are shut down due to stay at home orders avoiding risk to our staff and clients as a result of covid 19. I apologize for any inconvenience caused but matters are not under our control.

01/21/2019

Process was scheduled and planned went to his office and picked out the colors, coverings, and he drew the plans for kitchen, gave us dates and the only hold ups are for outside inspections. We had to move out but we had no issues with the workers. His office required signatures on all orders of colors etc. which was good. His supervisor or himself would come and check on progress of workers and f...

Description of Work
New roof, new kitchen, mold removal, paint interior, tile floor, replace wall, replace and patch ceiling

Category custom cabinets,contractors,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

01/19/2019

Work went very well. After we discovered the bubbled walls and evidence of water…we contacted AZ contracting. We hired them to deal with the Reno work and our insurance company. Throughout the whole procedure they were professional prompt and precise. Everyone that we dealt with through AZ contracting were a pleasure to work with through the mold remediation, the demo, and the restoration. They di...

Description of Work
Had a leak in my shower pan in my master bedroom that caused water damage and mold behind the shower and wall.

01/08/2019

i enjoyed working with them and didn't have any contractor nightmares. Insurance getting approved is what took so long. Fine detail work was my only concern, but overall i was very pleased.

Description of Work
kitchen flooded and had to be demolished and rebuilt

Category custom cabinets,contractors,handyman service,hauling services,home inspection,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 12/14/2018

01/08/2019

Decision making was made easy for us. Materials were forwarded to us so that we could choose our preferences. My input was always a priority putting my likes and needs foremost. The workmanship was high quality and the personnel was accommodating and pleasant.

Description of Work
Restoration and repairing was done in the master bathroom garage, laundry room and dining area.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

11/08/2018

I would only use AZ contracting from here on out for anything. Amit is a perfectionist, and totally honest. Helps with any questions or problems. The quality of the material is top notch. When he finished you know the job is done right. No handles the insurance company and then you have no worries. The best contractor I ever worked with

Description of Work
Had a leak under kitchen sink with mold. AZ contracting handled everything with Insurance company and replaced all floors, remodel kitchen, painted walls.

Category home inspection,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

10/24/2018

From the girls in the office to the gentlemen working on my house everyone was such a pleasure to work with. All the work that was done on my house was done with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. When something goes wrong in your home the last thing you want to deal with is a contractor that doesn't know what they are doing. AZ made sure all of my concerns and issues were address...

Description of Work
Mold Removal and Remodeling

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/24/2018

10/18/2018

Stephanie at AZ has been great helping navigate style and design for the kitchen and bathrooms. Without her my home would have looked like a jig saw puzzle. She helped me pick out flooring, cabinets, count tops and a back splash that all look great together. She also planned out the functionality of my kitchen. Which I had not really thought about until she asked me why I wanted the dish washer so...

Description of Work
AZ remodeled my kitchen and two bathrooms after water damage.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,home remodeling,interior painters,mold removal

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

09/22/2018

we had our old ceiling removed in the kitchen to have a more updated look, it was raised and all the lighting and hvac was redone. great job done by their staff, always on time and on budget.

Description of Work
kitchen update and lighting

Work Completed On 01/16/2018

09/21/2018

as a result of a leak our condo was damaged from the unit above, AZ contracting was able to quickly get us back to normal by replacing both the kitchen and bathroom in the condo. they were able to work with our association and insurance company and handled the entire repair in a very professional manner. AZ Contracting staff was always responsive and kept us informed the whole time.

Description of Work
kitchen and bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Full remodel and design services including: kitchens, bathrooms, whole house, flooring and drywall installation. Also offer restoration services for water damage, mold damage, fire damage, smoke damage & emergency plumbing. Paint & trim Leak detection

Mold testing (other then as part of remediation), & assessment reports