Advanced Dentistry of Plantation

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2010

Welcome to Advanced Dentistry of Plantation, the general and cosmetic dentistry practice of Marc Schwartz, DDS. We have a long history of improving patients’ lives by helping them maintain oral health and beautiful smiles as easily, painlessly, and safely as current dental advances allow. Our practice has been in the family for more than 100 years! Four succeeding generations have made this practice their own, and now Marc Schwartz’s son, Eli Schwartz, DMD, has joined the practice – the next generation to take the torch! Marc Schwartz is also treating families that have stayed with his practice for several generations. There are 3 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

09/18/2016

All the staff at this office were most helpful and explained what they were doing and answered my questions. Dr. Schwartz was great. Very good price offered on initial visit, and crown work was painless. I would recommend this dental office, they care about the patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Initial dentist visit - exam, x-rays, cleaning. Follow-up crown build up and crown placement (to follow on next visit).

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

02/09/2016

One fell out and the other one is in comfortable. They are made of a poor quality material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in two crowns.

CATEGORY denture labs

10/29/2015

Loved it! The best experience I've had! Their office is very modern.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine visit

06/18/2015

Once I decided to go with Advanced Dentistry of Plantation, I sent an email available through Angie's List.  I got a response within an hour from Dr. Mark Schwartz himself answering all my questions.  I at first thought it was an automated response of sorts but when I arrived for my appointment Dr. Schwartz introduced himself and acknowledged the email exchange.  I was shocked that he took the tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved to the area last year and needed to find a dentist for routing care.  I looked up several reviews online and decided to try Advanced Dentistry of Plantation.

06/09/2015

They are first class from beginning to end. Very patient caring and thorough. They are a father and son team. The hygienists are the best and the office is impeccable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I see Dr. Schwartz for routine dentistry as well as crowns and implants.

CATEGORY dentists

General, cosmetic & restorative dentistry, endodontics, invisalign, teeth whitening, full mouth rejuvenation, botox, juvederm, dental implants & veneers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available