360 Home Improvements, Inc.

Founded 2019 •

Specializing in all your exterior home improvements - Pressure cleaning - Window cleaning - Exterior Painting - Professional Tree Services - Irrigation service - Fence We guarantee our work, and promise 100% satisfaction. ...

Pure Cleaning Pressure Cleaning

Family owned and operated with over 22 years of experience. 2 employees. We do sub-contracting jobs for roofing companies and painting companies .

Miracle pressure washing

Specializing in pressure washing and gutter cleaning! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Perfect Pressure

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated.

Offers by Perfect Pressure on Angi

06/18/2021

Absolutely horrified by the work that was done on my deck. We’ve hired this company numerous times in the past and did not hesitate to hire them to do deck skirting on a deck that they built a year ago. The lack of professionalism and respect for our home that was displayed is completely unacceptable. Upon arriving home and seeing the work that was done, I quickly discovered that ALL of the flower...

Description of Work
Deck Skirting

Category fencing

01/14/2020

Excellent very professional I’m very pleased with the work that was done . Arrived on time like schedule will definitely use him for the future and will recommend these company to anyone that is looking to get a work done.

Description of Work
Pressure wash the house and the driveway

Category irrigation systems,pressure washing

12/24/2019

Went great , I called this company to get an estimate to pressure clean my driveway and this guy Was very professional and polite. He was very knowledgeable and give me a price that it was almost impossible to refuse. To make the long story short he ending up performing the job but not only on my driveway but in my whole house including the fence.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning

Category pressure washing

12/24/2019

Very happy with quality and professionalism, will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
New sod and Sylvester Palm

Category irrigation systems,tree service