Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

8333 E Orange Ave

Floral City, FL 34436

Harley service . accessories . proformance . 35 years exp. harley extended warranty . s&s engine specialist . quality collision repairs . oem parts & accessories...

06/12/2014

J W.

I have been taking my HD to Wayne at Citrus Cycle for service and repairs ever since I met him a few years ago. After talking with him for only a few minutes, I knew I was in the right place. He is highly experienced and takes great pride in his work. Wayne personally works on the bikes that come to his shop with the same care and professionalism that he would use on his own. He is definitely a get-it-done-right type of guy that can do it all. And his prices are extermely reasonable. I couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Brake lever repair on Harley

12/27/2013

Dennis K.

Wayne was very courteous and professional, its obvious he knows what he is talking about and he is a very nice guy. If he finds other issues he contacts you and lets you know before he fixes it. If I would have found him beforehand I would have taken my bike to him a long time ago. He is very well equipped on the mechanical side of things.

Description of Work
I had a new engine in my Harley that was leaking oil. It took Wayne two or three days to get back to me after he had found the oil leak. I had taken it to multiple people who had told me they fixed the issue, I would drive it and it would start leaking again. Wayne was able to find the leak and fix it.

09/28/2012

Emily P.

Wayne’s expert knowledge and attention to detail when it comes to servicing motorcycles is exceptional! He takes the time to give personalized service. The repairs and maintenance done on my Softail were done timely and perfectly. Wayne went the extra mile to make sure my bike was running as it should and was ready to ride!

Description of Work
15,000 mile maintenance. Repair to my ignition switch, throttle, clutch etc.

Motorcycle Service

oil filter tuners exhaust performance

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc.

How is Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. overall rated?

Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. open?

Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. is open:

What payment options does Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. provide

Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc.?

No, Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offer?

Waynes Citrus Cycles Inc. offers the following services: oil filter tuners exhaust performance