Mark Howell Painting Inc

Saint Johns County Tax Collector - Duval County Tax Collector
09/30/2018

148 E New England Dr

Elkton, FL 32033

We combine over 30 years of experience with creativity and innovative techniques. The satisfaction of our customers is both our motivation and incentive, and we work with you to provide the best possible service with a dedicated Master Painter to give you the most spectacular look to your home inside and out....

interior painting (60)house painting (12)drywall (6)wallpaper removal (4)

09/25/2020

I requested an estimate from Mr. Howell and he came to my house on a Saturday. Was pleasant enough and said he would have estimate on the Monday. On Monday I asked him when I could expect the estimate and he indicated it would by 6:00. Meanwhile I had decide to hire another company. I told him never mind on the estimate and Thanked him. I then get back this text from him: "Sn sorry for that hope t...

Description of Work
Interior house painting estimate

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Review for Mark Howell Painting Inc - 148 E New England Dr, Elkton, FL - 38902876

Ms [Member Name Removed] is quite a liar. She texted me early in the morning 8:00 am demanding a bid now with no thank you's attached at all. I told her I am on a job and was not able to get it to her right now, she was nasty that I did not have her bid when she wanted it,and she could not wait till 6:00 pm to get it Monday the 21st as she was told on Saturday the 19th, and as you can see from her...

09/22/2020

Mark was terrific and very professional. He has many years of experience and it shows. He was meticulous, removing all hardware and pictures, keeping edges straight and baseboards nicely masked, cleaning up as he went and leaving me a very happy client. I would definitely refer him to others and rehire him.

Description of Work
Painting of interior rooms

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

05/09/2019

Mark is the best real house painter in FL/St. Johns county area. His attention to detail of the prep of the surface to paint is amazing and the final product of a perfectly applied (not sprayed) paint is perfection. He will exceed your expectations!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

06/06/2018

Mark did a fantastic job painting all of our baseboards, molding and interior doors. He was fairly priced and very responsive. Highly recommended. I will be using him again in the future.

Description of Work
Painted baseboards and interior doors

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

03/10/2018

For the most part good. Does not return phone calls or messages.

Description of Work
Painting of interior

Work Completed On 03/03/2018

The work was completed on 2/27/18 not 3/3/18 and no more work was needed and customers husband gave me all A's on 2/27/18 do not know why customer is now saying I do not return calls or messages. I returned all calls and messages to this customer. and no more work was ever asked for or done after customers husband left all A's for this same work on 2/27/18. My company should not be given this bad ...

11/17/2017

Well. Professional, punctual, very neat and precise, not sloppy. Cleaned up well also, which is important.

Description of Work
Paint front door and sidelights.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 11/11/2017

11/09/2017

Mark responded quickly to my call. Came out gave me an estimate. He was able to schedule the appointment within the week and and got the job done promptly. He did a great job.

Description of Work
My chimney painted.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

10/04/2017

Great all around from the initial phone call to the end of the job.

Description of Work
baseboard and trimming

Work Completed On 10/04/2017

10/02/2017

Mark was prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Door and trim paint

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

09/27/2017

Excellent work done. Best I've seen when it comes to painting.

Description of Work
Painted two doors.

Work Completed On 09/02/2017

2014, 2015, 2016 2017 2018 Super Service Award winner! Residential and commercial interior & exterior painting including driveways, walkways, patios, decks, pool decks & garage floors. Pressure washing.Concrete stains,Woodstains, Latex and Oil Paint applications,Waterproofing,Popcorn removal color consultations.Small wood and drywall repairs.Also decorative concrete stains and dyes. We also accept all major credit cards through PayPal and Square also Square financing services available.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing