High Maintenance Tree Service

Founded 2013 • With Angi since June 2014

20372 E Pennsylvania Ave

Dunnellon, FL 34432

When you need tree care, you can trust High Maintenance. All of our staff are experienced arborists. We truly are experts at knowing how to take care of our local foliage. You will not find a better tree service in West Central Florida. High Maintenance Tree Service is always equipped with a crane and bucket truck, and chipper. So, your tree service needs will be taken care of neatly and quickly....

tree service (13)

10/14/2020

They were supposed to cut stumps level with ground and did NOT

Description of Work
remove fallen trees

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/05/2019

Amazingly well. I will definitely use them again and refer them.

Description of Work
Cut a very tall water oak that required a machine/ crane to get that high and the men worked so well together. Tree was mulched as pieces were being cut

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

09/17/2019

Never came, other than estimate and they even missed that appt, had excuses about school bring in session , had to call and remind, someone finally came, then the phone tag started for a week. Kept saying coming to review issue, never showed all the times stated and never called to say not coming, when finally got on their schedule, states on a message on my phone , I had given disconnected number...

Description of Work
Tree trimming and remical

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

We called ahead several times her phone was disconnected. Then she started send nasty text messages. Very unprofessional We have the right to refuse service. Problem in the beginning. Problem in the end. People who know our company know our service and quality of work

09/04/2019

Everything very professionally done with great contact; even able to schedule earlier than thought. Super cleanup. Quote much lower than another.

Description of Work
Six trees trimmed

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

01/19/2019

We found High Maintenance through Angie's List and I'm glad we used this company. Right away we got a written estimate that was fair and they got it done We plan to use again in the future.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 01/16/2019

05/18/2018

Spoke with Jimmie, Said he would be out the next day, which was May 10th, called again on Monday May 14th and Jimmie said he didn't get there but would tomorrow. It's now Friday May 18th and have not heard back. He never called to say that he couldn't make it. Very poor all the way around. I guess we will be out tomorrow means, if not tomorrow then someday.

Description of Work
called over a week ago for an estimate on removing a tree if it is dead.

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

05/03/2018

It went awesome, I am really pleased with the work that they did. The workers were all professional and the job went like clockwork , I was and am very impressed with the quality of work that they did. In a few weeks I plan on having them back for more work to be done. I highly recommend the company to any one who is looking to have any kind of tree service done. Thanks to all who worked on this j...

Description of Work
I had some stumps grinded up, a couple pine trees taken down, a lot of tree trimming and getting rid of the dead branches. Cleaned up when done

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

03/28/2018

The workers arrived promptly and were very nice. They pruned all dead limbs from 6 trees and shaped up other trees. They removed one small dead tree as well.

Description of Work
Tree pruning

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

12/15/2017

On Dec. 14th the Bakers, and their 4-man crew arrived right on time, calling me 15 minutes in advance of arrival. The crew worked efficiently, with one man on the roof trimming branches hanging over roof, and another man was in the bucket truck trimming the tree(s). The larger limbs were roped first, secured to the bucket truck arm in order to control the larger limbs once they were cut. The men w...

Description of Work
Trimming up of two large trees in front yard, as well as trimming up low hanging branches over my back yard property line from the neighbor's huge oak. Had a quick response for an estimate; The Bakers walked my property, giving me estimate of what work would be done, while drawing a lot drawing of areas of work. This was maintenance work, and due to hurricane I was willing to wait until work fit into their busy schedule. I had no problem securing their Certificate of Insurance in advance of the job performance.

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

04/11/2016

They were here first thing in the morning and done in less than 2 hours. They dumped the chips and finished in the yard in good time. The people were very nice and professional. They had no equipment problems to slow them down and even helped me load a small piece of furniture for the thrift shop, in the back of my truck.

Description of Work
These guys took down 2 trees, one of which was a dead pine tree, removed all the debris, ground up the chips, and raked the whole area.

Work Completed On 04/11/2016

Arborists, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Removal & Grinding, Land Clearing, Bucket Truck, Crane Service, hauling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check