PAT'S AUTO SERVICE INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 1999

Auto Service
Auto Tires

5 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR BIG OR SPECIAL JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY JOB. LIC # MV31364....

Coachman Automotive

If your vehicle is in need of a tune up or more extensive repairs, there is only one Clearwater auto repair service to call. Coachman Automotive will be there for you. We are a father and son operation since 1996. We have a rating with the BBB and we have been Angie's List Super Service Award winners. Proudly serving Clearwater FL, Hillsborough FL, Saint Petersburg FL, Tarpon Springs FL, and surrounding areas.

Offers by Coachman Automotive on Angi
Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

03/22/2016

02/25/2016

05/06/2014

We found Pat's through a mutual friend and its the best mechanic we've seen in FL. They are efficient, quick, nice and don't overcharge compared to some other mechanics we've went too. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They fixed our rear brakes.

06/18/2013

They've done excellent work. They're very honest and reliable.

Description of Work
They maintain my car for me. They change the oil and do other jobs I have concerning the car.

07/11/2012

I was very pleased. If I take my car to a dealership, it is usually over $100; so it was good. They were very quick and friendly. Their prices were really good. They were very good.

Description of Work
Pat's Auto Service Inc performed an oil change in my BMW.

Category auto repair

AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR, A/C AND BRAKES.

NO BODY WORK