Make It Rain, LLC

Founded 2017

Welcome to Make It Rain, LLC. We offer any and all irrigation services that you may need, from repairs to revamps to installation. first of all, I am a small business and from that I can promise you personal experiences to each of you doing business with me! Guaranteed! So if you have a current system we will start by doing a full inspection of the system, adjusting all heads, setting timer, flagging anything that is broken or could be improved to operate at optimal performance. Attention to detail! Attention to detail! It is important to understand what we are doing and we explain everything to you and will explain any questions that you may have. Im Cory, I own and operate the business, im born and raised in Tampa,FL and have been doing irrigation for 18 years, but wait there's more than just irrigation. We do offer landscaping , pressure washing , trimming and really anything on the outside of the house we can do for you. Thank you and look forward to working with you! I am fully insured and can do anything you need in irrigation! Its certainly my forte'!...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+128 more images

lawn & landscaping2022
•Removal of all the old mulch, which is absolutely necessary to avoid the fungus and mold that grows under the mulch. If you don't it can cause rot, nutrient starvation, and plant death. • Installation of new red cypress mulch • Installation of new plant landscaping
Landscaping/ mulch  project

lawn & landscaping

2022

irrigation system (7)lawn & landscaping (7)tree service (2)landscape lighting (1)

08/24/2022

Michele M.

Cody & his crew were here all day (12 hrs) clearing the old mulch & spraying the new weed growth and laying mulch over the entire backyard. They all worked tirelessly for 12 hours with this necessary project before I can rent my house. Everyone on Cody's crew was hardworking, polite & a pleasure to get to know! I would hire Cody's company again and I intend to recommend him to my local family & friends.

Description of Work
My entire backyard was overgrown w/weeds/oak sapplings & I want to have a relatively clean backyard w/minimal upkeep

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 08/23/2022

thank you! very much! I always and will continue to provide ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ service. You are absolutely correct about the 12 hours of good old-fashioned hard labor. As well I'm just happy to have been able to help you with your issue being that the last company that you hired didn't do what they said they were going to do! all around it was a pleasure

08/04/2022

Denerio E.

Excellent.

Description of Work
Floor work

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

Gratzi ! We shoot for the stars! The 5 Stars!

08/03/2022

John R.

I’ve used Cory on numerous occasions. His work is of top quality and he’s detail oriented. Cory is professional and explains the why’s for what he’s doing. I highly recommend hiring Cory!!!

Description of Work
Landscape and irrigation repair

Work Completed On 08/03/2022

07/10/2022

Andrea M.

I had my sprinkler heads replaced and it was done in a timely manner and Cory was very professional and I would highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
Irrigation

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

07/07/2022

David R.

Went splendid. He really took his time and did exactly what I wanted!

Description of Work
Irrigation

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

I'm very glad you were happy with everything!

07/07/2022

Paolo C.

Highly recommended. Clean job. Very diligent and professional.

Description of Work
Tree trimming, landscaping and sprinklers

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

Thank you! one of my favorite customers to do business with!!!

Paolo C.

Excellent !! This is the man. He knows what he’s doing, is a very hard worker and professional. I cannot recommend him enough. Our planet needs more people like him.

Description of Work
Total Irrigation system overhaul

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

Review for Make It Rain, LLC  - 241 Duncan Loop W, Dunedin, FL - 39789174

thank you very much for you kind words!

Lynne M.

Cory was very communicative and described what the problem was. He fixed it and all costs were discussed prior. Great work! Id definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Irrigation repair

Category irrigation systems

please don't hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything In the future!

Shane S.

Amazing !!him and his crew are good workers and very good honest people I would recommend Cory and his team for any job when You need to MAKE IT. RAIN

Description of Work
I needed a whole yard revamp and cory and his crew came in before the landscaping crew and did a great job re doing all the zones and timer for the best price and did a clean and thorough job

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

everything turned out great! 5 stars for sure!

Contact

Phone

241 Duncan Loop W

Dunedin, FL 34698

Website

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
    We accept remote payment