Emerald Coast Chiropractic

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2011

501 Harbor Blvd

Destin, FL 32541

Welcome to Emerald Coast Chiropractic located in beautiful Destin, Florida! We now have two locations for your convenience. Our newest clinic is on the third floor of Sacred Heart Hospital of the Emerald Coast. Find your best choice for a Destin chiropractor online on social media websites. Feel free join us on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and LinkedIn to learn more about us and our practice. Emerald Coast Chiropractic serves the chiropractic and wellness care needs of patients throughout Destin, Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Sandestin, Fort Walton Beach, Shalimar, Mary Esther, Niceville, Eglin Air Force Base, Hurlburt Field, and other areas in Okaloosa and Walton counties of Northwest Florida. Winter guests and vacationers are welcome at Emerald Coast Chiropractic where we would be honored to be considered your Destin chiropractor. When you need chiropractic care while in Destin, I’m sure you want to choose the best chiropractor for you and your family. A great choice for a chiropractor in Destin, whether a local, tourist, or part time resident is Dr. Ken Whidden at Emerald Coast Chiropractic. Emerald Coast Chiropractic is located on Highway 98, in the heart of Destin, Florida, 3/4 miles east of the Destin bridge. While there are several good choices for chiropractors in Destin, we would be honored to serve you, your family and your friends....

05/19/2020

Keri A.

Wonderful! Oh my Goodness. i just left my appt. JD is simply a magician. I know I have already told you this, but he is ah-freaking amazing. And his personality matches his skills. He is so kind and sweet. I can't believe after 10 years of living here and going to so many different chiros, with them not ever able to pop my lower back, he gets it every time. And without force. Thank you so much for helping me get in today and everytime I call. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you and your family. I’m also so grateful of Emerald Coast Chiropractic. You truly are such a blessing to mem, my family, and so many others. Thank you so so so very much.

Description of Work
Chiropractic Adjustment

Category chiropractor

04/06/2016

Jamie W.

I had extreme debilitating back pain throughout my entire pregnancy. I went for adjustments & medical massages about every other week. Dr Whidden improved my quality of life & helped me to enjoy my pregnancy more. He is very thoughtful & personable. Now I see him for regular adjustments as needed. His staff is always amazing getting me in for a last second appointment when I have flare ups. He has always fixed the alignment & does it with gentle ease. He is amazing. His entire staff is amazing. I absolutely love this practice & always recommend him to anyone in need of a chiropractor.

Description of Work
Spine adjustments & medical massages

Category chiropractor,massage therapy

04/18/2014

Preston N.

Front desk Maria, very helpful in scheduling appointment and working me into schedule. Dr Donaldson very punctual, great 1 on 1 patient experience, my back was so much better after a couple of visits! She sent me home with exercises and found a chiropractor for me back where I live as well.

Description of Work
Chiropractic services while on spring break for lower back pain (spine adjustment, roller therapy)

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic Care
    Massage Therapy
    Sports Medicine
    Fitness - Training

chiropractic, massage therapy, sports injuries