Bergeron Plumbing

With Angi since October 2009

5562 Aspen Ridge Cir

Delray Beach, FL 33484

Bergeron plumbing offers a wide array of plumbing services for south palm beach county with over 20 years of experience we have the knowledge needed to solve the toughest problems. Our goal is to be the next and last plumber you ever call for your home or commercial plumbing needs. Every day we dedicate all our skills, resources, and genuine customer care to that goal. Deal direct with the owner, no upsales or games, just good old fashioned service. Bergeron plumbing is fully licensed in its trade. We can help you with special projects, ideas, or service and repairs of any kind. Our rates are fair, our work is good, and we stand behind everything we do. Let our family help yours. Award winning. Additional DBA - Bergeron Plumbing Inc. Additional fax - (888) 316-5134. Cost is determined by the job....

07/29/2021

DAVID & EMOGENE E.

Pricing and knowledge was excellent/ They're on time.

Description of Work
Stop the leak / plumbing services

09/18/2017

ERIK G.

Had 2 separate calls. Both times were great even though 2 different plumbers came out.

Description of Work
shower and sink reconfiguring plumbing

02/25/2017

Artie V.

He was responsive and did come back a second time. When they left my wife noticed it didn't look level, sure enough it was cockeyed. I can see that they didn't caulk and seal. I called right away not even 10 minutes they came back and made it straight and caulked more. There was a leak under sink when they were done and they had to come back. We had a water filet that lead from under sink to fridge, they disturbed it and didn't need to. When we called and said there's a leak under sink he said sorry we don't do water filers. I told him sorry its your responsibility, it wasn't leaking before you were under there. They came but didn't do anything. I had to go out and buy a new water filter and hire someone else to install it. While he was under the sink doing the install he pointed out that Bergeron did attach the disposal right.

Description of Work
They installed a sink and faucet for us.

11/18/2015

JACK N.

Jeff is a good guy- he was responsive and finally located and fixed a toilet leak. I had also hired him to drain and flush my hot water heater and change the anode rod. He did drain and flush but couldn't get the rod out- because he didn't have the right tools/wrenches. He said he'd get the right tools and call back- he never did

Description of Work
Fixed toilet leak and flushed hot water heater

08/22/2015

Fred F.

So there I was in the middle of the night with my toilet overflowing and both my toilet shut off and my main shut off valves not working properly. I remembered a neighbor mentioning how happy his daughter was with "Bergeron Plumbing" so I immediately checked to see if they were on "Angie's List" and there they were, with excellent reviews. I spoke to Dave Bergeron early in the morning who said it was an extremely busy day for him but he could have someone come by and see if they could stop the leak in the bathroom and then if necessary, complete the work the next day. I have 2 bathrooms and because of the recommendation and reviews of his service I agreed to wait for him. One hour later Jeff was at my door ready to look at the problem. He said he could probably could fix the situation in one visit , and he did. I was so impressed with his work that I arranged for additional work that I wanted done. Jeff returned and the additional work was done today. Dave now has another lifetime client Because of: Timely and concerned communication ----- Skilled competent service -------- Reasonable fees------- Honest !! Sincerely, Fred

Description of Work
Repaired leaking toilet, replaced pop-up sink stopper and replaced main shut off valve.

07/06/2015

Steven E.

I can't say enough good things about these guys. The problem was in Florida at my elderly mother's home and I arranged everything from New Jersey. I was able to contact them on a Sunday night, I was concerned it was something serious as we had a broken water heater and a flood previously. They were able to deal with my mother's aide determine the type of problem and whether it was serious or not. Showed up promptly the next day and took care of it as well as reassured my mother who gets upset about these things. They show genuine concern, are reasonably priced and easy to deal with. Have used them before and will use them again.

Description of Work
Water was forming ouside of the closet where the air conditioner and water heater are. We thought it was the water heater but it was essentially a clogged pipe in the air conditioner above it and he fixed it.

07/05/2015

Nabil J.

Herb did a good job but he expected to pay an additional $75 fine service call, which was part of the deal that I purchased from Angie's list website. I really don't believe that he understood the deal that he signed for with Angie's List when he signed up for the offer.

Description of Work
Removed the granite countertop including the sink so u can have the bathroom vanity repaired.

03/17/2015

Betty and Melvin G.

They were neat, clean, and did a very very good job!

Description of Work
Replaced electrical hot water tank.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

We always like to hear good reviews from our great customers, Thanks and please call anytime in the future.

12/30/2014

Samuel L.

I called Bergeron Plumbing to have a new seal installed on a toilet. The woman I spoke with was very pleasant. When I explained to her that the toilet needed to be repaired ASAP because a 91 year old person was recently home from the hospital and needed to use the facility often. She indicated that she would have someone over as soon as possible but in all likelihood, unless there was a cancellation, the earliest she could have someone come to the house to make the repair would be the following morning. I agreed to the following morning. Not even a half hour later, Bergeron called back to let me know that someone was on their way over to make the repair. The plumber arrived within minutes, explained how he was going to proceed and then fixed the problem. EXCELLENT service!! I highly recommend this company for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced seal on toilet

10/21/2014

Alfred L.

Amazing, he's great. He worked hard. He worked diligently to get the drain snaked. It was a two or three hour job and he still on charged me the fee I paid.

Description of Work
I hired him to do some drain cleaning for me.

Category drain cleaning

10/16/2014

Fredric W.

Our master bath was under renovation and the toilet was in the garage, so we were down to the toilet in the 2nd bathroom. The 2nd bath toilet wouldn't flush on a Saturday morning. We called Bergeron and they arrived within the hour, diagnosed and fixed the problem. They were exceptional and didn't charge extra for a Saturday morning service call!

Description of Work
Changed the float in toilet in the 2nd bathroom on a Saturday.

08/01/2014

Norman W.

Called on Monday and set visit for 3-5 pm Tuesday. When he did not appear by 5:15 called and left message. Machine said message would be returned next day. Never had a follow-up!

Description of Work
Did not show up.

Category plumbing

Arrived at customers residence no one home and we get a bad review?

05/16/2014

Linda D.

When the plumber from Bergeron originally came out, he cut the original spigot so I wasn't able to attach a hose. When I brought this to David's attention, he did send someone to fix that part. Part of the filter was defective and needed to be replaced. When I received the new part, I called Bergeron Plumbing to have it installed. That's when I started running into issues. David Bergeron stated that I was the rudest person. He stated that I needed to get another company to finish installing the filter with the new part. I now have to call another plumber to have them finish installing my filter.

Description of Work
This company installed mostly all the plumbing for a Nuvo H2O filter.

Category plumbing

I have the upmost respect for our customers at any given time as you can see from our A ratings but when I am attacked and threatened by a customer, verbally abused over the telephone, and called inflammatory, derogatory and degrading names it is MY preference not to continue to work for this customer. We are in the business of helping others. My business was built on the respect, honesty, integrity and fair treatment I myself give as well as receive from my thousands of customers. Angie's list was contacted in advance of this situation that this particular customer has threatened me and will be leaving a bad review. This customer DID NOT and WAS NOT an angie's list referral. It was only AFTER we refused to continue service this customer they found our company on angies list and threatened a bad review.

01/17/2014

Lisa B.

Exceeded my expectations in responsiveness and delivering exactly what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. I would recommend and use them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Install water heater

Category water heater repair

Thank you for the great review, It was a pleasure working for you and hope that we will be your first choice on your next plumbing service need

12/20/2013

Charles P.

They offered a coupon for any one job for $99. I had a leak in my washing machines hot and cold water valves. They came out and replaced both valves for exactly what they promised. It was quick, easy, and professional.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review. Please call upon us anytime. It was a pleasure to work for you.

11/25/2013

Nikki L.

Although I called more than once, the plumber did not arrive. I am very disappointed, as I was expecting outstanding service from an A rated plumber

Description of Work
Did not arrive...

Category plumbing

We are sorry for the misunderstanding, but our records do not show a request for emergency service for this name or address. As you can see from our past testimonials we have an outstanding record and respond to all requests for emergency service.

11/14/2013

Rachael P.

For the most part the work was done in a satisfactory manor. Everything works. I was talked out of keeping my vintage 60's toilet which I somewhat regret, but mostly what I'm not happy with is that the shower head that was installed is opposite in function. Hot is Cold and Cold is Hot. Also, the new shower handle couldn't be put on for some reason. Biggest complaint, he said his camera was being repaired and he would contact me as soon as he had it back. I really needed him to figure out what was going on with our plumbing on that side of the house, toilet kept backing up, utility sink in garage filled up....no call back. Ended up trying to unclog it ourselves and then called someone else. They snaked it from the roof and that was that. Don't understand why Bergeron didn't do that from the beginning. Also, I bought a "deal" I think it was $99 or something. Ended up costing way more than that. Really nice owner though. Pleasant and courteous.

Category plumbing

We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied but as explained in detail we cannot be responsible for pipes in a house that are over 40 years old. If I recall you had another plumbing company that wanted to charge you thousands of dollars to repipe the plumbing to a toilet that you told us was out of commission for several years and was being used as a storage room, and Bergeron was called for a second opinion. We made special accommodations to take care of your problem. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on Angies list. As for your vintage toilet, we offered you options and ultimately let the end consumer home owner make the final decision. If I remember correctly it was your toilet you purchased for installation.... Thank you for your business

11/14/2013

PALMER T.

I live in Kissimmee and own a town home in Boynton Beach. The water service line had cracked a few years ago and the repair that was done at the time left the pipe in such a way that it had raised above ground leaving it vulnarable to breakage. The shutoff valve and hose bib had also corroded and were leaking. I messaged Dave Bergeron through Angie's List and he immediately emailed me back. He looked at the job the following day and emailed me pictures and an estimate to do the repairs. He advised me of when he would do the work and a few days later he emailed me photos showing that the job was done. It was one of the easiest transactions I have ever done. I will definitely use Dave for any future plumbing work.

Description of Work
Repaired the water service where it entered my town home and replaced the shutoff and hose bib.

Category plumbing

[removed member name] was a pleasure to deal with. Being out of town, we sent photos of the work before and after to assure him of a satisfactory job completion. Great customer and Thanks for the great review.

11/12/2013

Steven Y.

We have used his services twice. They are dependable and show up when scheduled. Scheduling was easy and they were able to get us an appointment within a few days of our call. The owner of the company is very nice to deal with.

Description of Work
He repaired some holes in an exhaust pipe in the house. They had to drill in from the outside to get to the pipe. It was a big job.

11/11/2013

Shelley L.

Bergeron Plumbing sent out a Gentlemen by the name of Jeff the next morning after contact. He checked everything he possibly could and even dug around to see if the pipes were possibly under my house and still could not find any signs of wetness and recommended American Leak Detection. He was here for quite a while and when he was leaving I asked what I owed them and said nothing and if it turned out to be a leak and repairs of pipes were needed to call them. American Leak detection also part of Angies was supposed to come out but told me to call the City (water company) and ask before I had to pay them $450 and asked them to change my meter. They sent people out to ck and kept pushing for a leak detection company. I asked if there is no leak are they going to reimburse me the $450.00 and the reply was no. I called my community again and they finally sent out one of the engineers and he said after going thru my whole house that there was nothing showing at all to say I had a leak. So because of Bergeron I kept up after the City and they finally changed the meter after 2 weeks and low and behold it was the meter. If I ever have any needs for any othe services this is where I will come Thank you Angie for having such great people to work with on your concierge team Shelley Lopiano

Description of Work
Checked my plumbing as my water bill was way over and they had said I had a leak

10/09/2013

KATHY F.

The job was completed. New piping and a much simpler lever shutoff valve was installed requiring two guys and about two hours of work. Was very satisfied with the work performed. The price of the job was as quoted but the bonus: There was NO CHARGE for the first visit to shut the water off to the unit!!! Bergeron Plumbing will be my first call from here on in. Thanks Dave and crew for responding when no one else could be bothered.

Description of Work
Provider was the only plumber (of a number of plumbers called on a Sunday and a holiday) who replied very quickly and agreed to help us. Went to turn water main inside water closet off and the valve started to leak. Was unable to shut off. Luckily, it was a slow drip and I was present, but afraid the whole valve would blow. Called a number of providers and either there was no call returned or person stated they could not help me since it was a holiday, or they did not know how to turn off the water to my unit. Went onto Angie's List and it is no wonder this company has so many positive reviews. The owner Dave called me back within 10 minutes. Asked me a few questions. Was able to get a person to my unit on a Sunday (and a holiday) who was able to find a way to shut off only MY water main. Other Plumbers did not want anything to do with this situation! Once the water main was shut off, the problem for the moment was solved. I was then able to work with Dave to schedule a replacement of the very old leaking water valve. It did require cutting a hole in the wall, but the entire process was explained to me by Dave before the work was performed and an approximate price was discussed.

09/05/2013

Steven E.

Jeff and the people at Bergeron went above and beyond the call of duty. The service was performed for my mother in Florida though most of the communication had to be done from California and New Jersey. They were patient and persistent in getting the service done, as my elderly mother was somewhat confused and had difficulty cooperating.

Description of Work
Replaced frozen kitchen faucet.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the great review and letting our family help your family. Please call on us any time our services our needed in the future. - David Bergeron

08/07/2013

E L.

Woke up to water pressure nearly gone in entire house. Water leaking from pipe on side of house, into street. Called Palm Beach Water Utilities and they came out and stated that it is not their responsibility once it goes past the water meter, that we needed to call a plumber. Immediately called Bergeron Plumbing, as we used them before, for a smaller issue, and they immediately came to mind. They said they could come out today, this morning and did. They actually rearranged their schedule to help us with our emergency. They are honestly some of the most professional, nicest, lowest key people you will ever meet. They do what is needed and you feel like they know what they are doing and that they won't take advantage of you or the situation you might find yourself in, like we found ourselves in, especially in an emergency. We can't thank them enough.

Description of Work
Emergency call. Water pipe break due to roots pulling pvc pipes apart at the elbow. They had to cut the section of pipe off, refit and re-glue it. They made sure to let the glue cure and then they flushed the pipe with the hose to make sure there was no sediment left in the line.

Category plumbing

Thank you for the glowing review. We always appreciate great customer feedback. Please do not hesitate to call on us for any future plumbing needs. Thanks again !

07/22/2013

Barbara S.

Great! They were on-time, extremely pleasant and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again and would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
Fix a toilet problem

Category plumbing

Great to hear, we love a good rating and input from our customers. Thank You !

07/21/2013

R B S.

Probably the best Angie's List referral that I've had so far! It was about 5 hours from the time I called Mike with the initial request to the time that I had hot water. Very professional, punctual, and prompt. No surprises except for the pleasant surprise of excellent service and workmanship. On top of this, they pulled a permit from the city for replacing the water heater -- something that our previous plumber did not do when he replaced our water heater before. Also, Mike charged about $300 less than our previous plumber charged us 6.25 years earlier. They also used a professional electrician to perform the task of hardwiring the water heater to the electrical source -- our previous water heater was connected via local receptacle. Nice job -- and very satisfied. Many thanks.

Description of Work
Remove defective water heater and replace with a new one. Hardwire water heater to electrical source.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Thanks for the great review, knowing a job was done correctly is priceless. Thank You again and hope to see you again in the future for your plumbing needs.

J Clay plumbing Inc.

J. Clay Plumbing Inc has been in business since 1999. We are always prompt, courteous and professional. We have the experience and expertise to get your project done right the first time. Call today for a free estimate.

Trust Rooter

We are Full-Service Plumbing Company Located in Pompano Beach, Serving Broward and Palm Beach County in Florida. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Plumbing services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in a variety of related service and installation projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! Secondary Number (561-721-7999)

Offers by Trust Rooter on Angi
    Kyle Plumbing II Inc

24/7- Memorial Day Sale: $50 credit toward future service on any Service Call over $200! (5-18 through 5-31-2020) A special thanks to our veterans, first responders, frontline health care workers and all those who serve our country. God Bless You! Kyle Plumbing is a fully licensed, insured and state certified plumbing company serving customers in Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach counties for 30 years. At Kyle Plumbing,our focus is customer satisfaction!. Our team of highly-trained professionals are dependable, prompt, and provide exceptional service. We pride ourselves in providing guaranteed, quality work. Honesty and integrity are our motto. For your convenience, we provide 24-hour emergency service and specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential services. Kyle Plumbing is actively involved in giving back to the South Florida community, which includes support of little league teams, sponsoring family-friendly events, and partnering with children and foster care organizations. Our outstanding experience and dedicated community involvement have made Kyle Plumbing South Florida's trusted choice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Residential and commercial repair, replacement and installation of plumbing including bathroom, kitchen, sink, toilet, faucet, garbage disposer, drain and sewer cleaning, water heaters

WHEN CALLING PLEASE MENTION YOU ARE AN ANGIES LIST CUSTOMER FOR SPECIAL PRIORITY SCHEDULING. Any Discounts must be discussed at the time of scheduling. Plumber on site CAN NOT change prices after the service call has been dispatched for the fairness of all of our customers.