Andrew W Greenberg Dental

4.2

Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics

There are 3 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

11/18/2013

Extraction and implant insertions were painless. Doctor (Cherry) provided verbal and written instructions for recovery period. Healing is going very well, any discomfort has been minimal..

Description of Work
Tooth extraction and 2 implant insertions. Office and Doctors very helpful friendly. On time and within costs previously provided.

Category endodontics,dentists

02/06/2013

Dr. Parrish has been our Dentist for 10 years and we would like to know where he is practicing now

Description of Work
Dr. Parrish has left Greenberg Dental.

Category dentists

01/09/2013

and fifteenI wasples to recevI would

Description of Work
my first appointment for cleaning was on 2/28/12. I waited one hour and fifteen minutes to see the dentist.I returned on August 22nd to have a tooth removed I was pleased with Dr.Lawson. On November 25th at 2:15 I had an appointment to have my teeth cleaned. At 2:50 the receptionist told me that the dental hygienists took my name off the list and left, so I was unable to receive my cleaning..with this lack of professionalism with Greenberg Clinc in Daytona Beach I would not recommend them to anyone. I dont know how a bussiness can succeed with such bad customer service..

Category oral surgeons

10/02/2012

Had me go from Daytona Beach to Deland to see the dentist , then back to Daytona. Just alot of running around.

Description of Work
Over priced and you are just another number to the staff !!!

Category dentists,oral surgeons

08/29/2012

It went very well. I have been seeing him for about two years and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
I went in to get a new crown.

Category dentists