iBeliv Dental Studios

Davenport, FL 33896

Family Dental Office....

02/20/2014

Leslie B.

She's absolutely awesome! I referred 2 people to her before. My husband and I like her and her staff. It's clean and they do great work. It's a super great place. I love my dentist! She's professional, friendly, and her staff is very courteous and welcoming. It's very clean and comfortable. There's TV above the chair so when you're leaning back and having your teeth worked on, you can watch TV. They have good hours and they have stuff on site where they can do x-rays super fast. It's great! I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
I went to iBeliv Dental Studio for general dentistry services last month.

Category dentists

03/14/2013

Nancy R.

iBeliv Dental Studios is very pleasant, doesn't rush through things, and makes sure the patient is okay. The office environment and staff friendliness are excellent.

Description of Work
I go to iBeliv Dental Studios for dentistry.

Category dentists

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

General & cosmetic, orthodontics, periodontics, removable Prosthetics, endodontics, prosthodontics & general restorative dentistry.