AAA Modern Air

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2011

Offering industry leading heating & air conditioning maintenance services throughout Broward County. Our expert technicians provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed . Having a problem with your system? Call us now! Licensed & Insured CAC1813234, CAC1818385.

A Service Provider's profile image12

HVAC Companies (520)air duct cleaning (20)drain cleaning (3)large appliances (2)

11/15/2022

Beverly W.

Giovanni was on time, very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
#2 of 2 yearly maintaince

10/12/2022

CRAIG D.

We had a HVAC system installed by this company. After 5 years the condenser fan went out. It was still covered by the warranty. However, they charged us $540 for just labor to replace the fan. They don't stand behind the units they install. Go somewhere else!!!

Description of Work
HVAC Repair

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

08/03/2022

Bruce P.

excellent. Liked Michael, the tech, was fast efficient and knowledgeable

Description of Work
6 month maintenance

Work Completed On 07/30/2022

06/21/2022

Jama S.

Great. I called late in the day and they came out when they said they would and called to let me know they were almost here. Giovanni was awesome, very friendly and got the job done. I have a very affordable maintenance/service plan so didn’t cost me anything. So thankful to have the plan it’s definitely worth it. Was a great experience. Would recommend to everyone to call AAA Modern Air. Get the service plan. So thankful!

Description of Work
Unclog and prime drain line in AC

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/01/2022

stephanie F.

It went great! Jed was very knowledgeable and helpful!!

Description of Work
New AC unit

Work Completed On 06/01/2022

05/31/2022

Trudy (Gertrude ) M.

It was great! The men were here 10 years ago and put a system in then. They remembered the particulars of the house system. Damaso, Mirol and Carlos were wonderful and knew just what to do. Their instructions were clearly written for them as some changes needed to be done. Not a problem for that team.

Description of Work
A/C system replaced

Work Completed On 05/28/2022

04/07/2022

Tony W.

Very helpful technician. Unfortunately, was difficult at times to understand what he was saying, as his accent was thick and the mask hindered the explanation of problem. Overall though, he was very friendly and Knowledgeable. I definitely would recommend AAA for any problems in the future.

Description of Work
New capasitator .

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

10/15/2021

Dan G.

very smoothly. The installers (Andrew & Jermaine) were on time, efficient & professional in every respect. The total installation for the 2 units was completed in about 4 hours. upstairs, downstairs & clean-up. Prices are competitive but the service is TERRiFIC. I have been using AAA Modern Air for over 20 years for maintanice and repairs. ***** I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Two new A/C units ( compressers & Air handlers)

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

We pride ourselves on professionalism and efficiency! Glad to hear everything went smooth. Thank you for your business.

08/09/2021

Jack W.

Ira was a pleasure. He arrived on time, answered all of my wife's questions, and most importantly, he serviced our HVAC systems without any fanfare but with a mindset which told me he enjoys his work and is very thorough.

Description of Work
Semi annual maintenance

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

07/28/2021

Michael K.

Anytime I need service they never have the parts needed with them and it takes an extra day or two to complete the service. Plus, their labor costs are extremely high compared to other similar companies. Not worth the extra money or extra wait time. They always fix the problem, but at a high cost.

Description of Work
A/C repair

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

06/16/2021

Thomas R.

Outstanding craftsmanship, excellent customer service, work was done on time, installation was flawless, could not be happier with Hans and his crew.

Description of Work
Replacement external air duct

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

04/24/2021

Bruce P.

Great. Jed was extremely knowledgeable. He explained the issue and that the unit needed to be defrosted. I brought up the idea to replace the unit. Jed gave me a number of options, explained the pros and cons. We agreed on the right unit. Aaa modern air was able to slot us in for a Monday install and we will go from there. I have use Aaa Modern Air for 6 years at my home and at the non-profit organization I’m the président of for about the same time. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good reliable company for servicing and upgrading their residential or business AC equipment

Description of Work
Check Problem with existing AC

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

Thank you much for the kind words and your continued use of our services. We are glad we were able to come up with the best solution for the situation.

03/24/2021

janice S.

We have used AAA Modern Air for 18 years. We have never had any complaints with their services. We had our 2nd A/C and air handler installation with them a little over a year ago We were lucky to get Victor to come out, again, to do our 6 month maintenance. We prefer him but they're all excellent. Efficient, polite, and, CLEAN, masked.

Description of Work
6 month A/C maintenance service call

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

We very much appreciate your continued service. Always a pleasure working with you.

02/17/2021

Hugh G.

Again I have no hesitancy recommending this company.

Description of Work
The outer covering of a section of AC duct was peeled off and I was concerned that conditioned air might be escaping above the house ceiling. Angelo came out and assured me that there was no air escaping from the space. He was punctual and very professional as I have come to expect from AAA Modern Air tech's that I have worked with in the past.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Review for AAA Modern Air - 901 Phippen Rd, Dania Beach, FL - 39198002

Thank you for your continued service as always!

02/04/2021

Vickie P.

technician on time & did work in a timely manner. Very courteous.

Description of Work
maintenance

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

We definitely take pride in being efficient and timely with our work. Thank you for choosing our services!

01/15/2021

Edie D.

excellent service, thorough and pricing. Always Dependable and the annual maintenance package is perfect. We have used AAA modern for decades in our private home and in business. They are the BEST!!!!!!

Description of Work
bi-annual maintenance - checking all equipment

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

Thank you for your continued service!

11/12/2020

O'Neill M.

They responded quickly. The tech was extremely courteous and explained everything to me and how to avoid the issue in the future. Would definitely recommend their services.

Description of Work
A/C stopped working although thermostat was working, even after re-setting everything.

Work Completed On 10/31/2020

Thank you for choosing our services! We appreciate your kind words.

10/21/2020

Cynthia H.

Excellent professional air conditioning service, wearing a mask to protect customers. Have used them for 3 years now, with annual maintenance plan evaluating every 6 months. They keep our AC in tip-top shape without any problems. So happy with this service company. Excellent customer service. Rosemonde and Gary are super professional technicians. Thank you, thank you for your great service, everyone!

Description of Work
AC seasonal evaluation and repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

We pride ourselves on our professionalism and efficient and safe work. Thank you for using our services and happy to help as always !

10/14/2020

Paul S.

They responded quickly to my call. They showed up when they said they would and was able to determine what the issue was. Evaporator fan motor was bad. They were back the next day like they said and repaired the issue. Finally nice to find a professional, honest and fair priced company. Will use them in the future.

Description of Work
A/C not blowing

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you for using our services and happy to help!

09/14/2020

Patricia B.

Garret did the job. He was polite professional and wore a mask. I called and within a couple hours he was here. Service was great as usual. I recommend this company all the time. Always been great. Left the area in the garage clean and tidy.

Description of Work
Needed flushed out. Was leaking water.

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

We try our best to be professional and efficient! Thank you for your continued service!

07/20/2020

Bruno W.

Excellentent experience. Particularly appreciated the no-bull discussion regarding my A.C. system with their technician Daniel. Extremely polite and professional. Wish all services of this type were the same the $150.00 includes 2 visits (another one in 6 months)

Description of Work
Routine A.C. system maintenance and check-up

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

07/03/2020

Julie G.

Arrived on time, explained problem and fixed! Always professional and knowledgeable. We rely on them to keep our A/C running.

Description of Work
A/C maintenance

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Thank you for your continued service! We will see you next time

06/23/2020

Mary M.

Kevin Reyes was my tech for the service. Kevin arrived on time and immediately began to service the units. Kevin explained he would complete the service on both outside units and then he would check the inside units. Kevin was very professional and knowledgeable and completed the work in a timely manner. I would rate Kevin’s service as excellent and would request Kevin for future service.

Description of Work
Bi-annual maintenance on 2 A/C units