Emergency Express Restoration Inc

• Trade License Number
  • N/A

3896 NW 124th Ave

Coral Springs, FL 33065

Fire/Pipe Break, Wind/Toilet Overflow, Water Damage, Lightning, Vandalism. IICRC Certified Technicians. We bill your Insurance Company with no out of pocket expense for you. 24/7 Emergency Response!. We pay your deductable, Call Now Toll Free 866-931-1856 (some conditions may apply). The refund on services is not a direct discount on your deductible, but a refund from Emergency Express Restoration for the services provided. This incentive is only offered in areas where it is lawful. Certified Technicians, High-tech Equipment, 45 Minutes Response Time, 24/7 Emergency Service, Insurance Approved, Direct Insurance Billing, Fast & Affordable. We will work with you if you have no insurance coverage. BEST possible rates guaranteed!!...

Resposiveness

water damage restoration (4)roofing (1)

07/28/2020

They were very clean and neat, they made sure any debris was picked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and went up and put a blue top on and made sure everything was okay.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2019

07/28/2020

They were very professional. They came out right away. I really appreciated their work. I was very happy and recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stop the leak in my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

05/14/2017

We didn't end up buying the home but I would have hired him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were considering buying a home that a smoker had lived in. Sergio came out right on time. He gave us lots of ideas on how to remove the odor without spending a ton of money. His prices were fair and reasonable. He seems extremely honest and helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2017

11/09/2015

They did an excellent job. They came on time and they promised me that they wouldn?t charge me anything since this was an insurance job. Everything went so well. They did everything in the time promised and everything went right back to normal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some water damage at my house and I called them to dry out the walls and remove some mold that was growing inside the walls. There was a leak out of the wall that we saw and finally the pipe burst and began to flood the home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2015

09/26/2015

Two rooms in my house were flooded from a broken pipe in my bathroom.  Emergency Express was recommended by a friend and I contacted them.  The owner promptly came out to survey the damage, and was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and honest!   When they came out to do the restoration, they were very thorough, polite and professional.  They really care about helping people, and did a great job, so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Damage Restoration in two rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2015

Water, Fire, Mold Restoration, Flood Restoration, Water Removal, Structural Drying, Water Damage Cleanup, Flood Cleanup, Fire Smoke Damage, Emergency Plumbing. De-Humidification & Drying, Water Damage Mitigation, Mold Remediation, Disinfection, Ozone & Deodorization, Fire, Smoke, Debris Removal, Mold,Mildew & Odor Control. Covid-19 Fogging.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal