AdvantaClean of Clermont

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2013

Specializing in water damage, mold removal, air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning for the residential, commercial and industrial markets....

Mike Harper's AC and A Picture Perfect Kitchen and Bath

Easy Breezy Services

Specializing in AIR DUCT AND DRYER VENT CLEANING AND MOLD DECONTAMINATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Orlando Services

We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a window or exterior cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, brighter and more shiny. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a brighter, cleaner place! We also love it when our customers are so happy that they refer their friends and family to us. FYI we do require all services to be paid at the time of service. We appreciate your business!

Offers by Orlando Services on Angi

06/15/2017

It was a really good experience. Everything was explained to me step by step. They were efficient & professional, they returned pieces of furniture they moved & I couldn't tell that such extensive cleaning had taken place, everything cleaned up. I am so pleased with this service.

Description of Work
I have 20 year old home that never had air ducts cleaned. My family was concerned when they saw mold when they changed filter for me. My ceiling air vents were dirty & had evidence of mold.

Category air duct cleaning

07/23/2013

Incredible service! I never knew there was such a difference in how to clean the duct work! John Boreman really knows how to thoroughly clean and sanitize all AC parts and ducts. He is NADCA certified and used all the proper procedures. He was very careful in not contaminating my house with what was inside the duct work. He also identify mold in some of the returns and vents that had gone undetect...

Description of Work
Cleaned and sanitized all AC duct work; removed mold in vents and returns

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

07/12/2013

Advanta Clean did a wonderful job cleaning the duct work in our home. I would recommend their service to anyone. They were very cost effective and courteous. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
cleaning the duct work in our home.

Category air duct cleaning

Water damage, mold removal, air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available