CLEARWATER TOWING

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2004

AUTO SERVICE & TOWING. COMPANY DID NOT PROVIDE LICENSE NUMBER. 20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. NICHE: GREAT SERVICE. COST IS DETERMINED BY HOUR PLUS PARTS FOR REPAIR AND HOOK-UP PLUS MILEAGE FOR TOWING....

Tommy's Auto Service

Tommy's Auto Service

St Petersburg's Auto Service Center Since 1951, Tommy’s is a AAA approved full-service auto repair and maintenance center dedicated to providing you with Carefree Car Ownership. Conveniently located in the heart of St. Petersburg on 22nd Avenue North between I-275 and US-19, Tommy's staff of ASE Certified Auto Repair Technicians use AC Delco parts to care for your car and keep it running safely and dependably.

12/19/2014

It was great had a conversation with Bill, he called my mechanic and also Dayton Andrews to have them pay charges and add it to my bill. Then called me back to let me know he had spoken to everyone and ask me if my SUV was front wheel drive or all wheel drive. I replied all wheel and it was handled within the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked my Chrysler Pacifica up at my usually mechanic and towed it to Dayton Andrews as the service that it needed could not be done at my first choice.

07/09/2009

Other than the driver running a little late, everything went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My truck was towed from my house to the dealer for work covered under insurance. I don't know what the charge was and I don't care. Clearwater Towing was easy to work with. I called on a Monday afternoon to have the truck towed at 9 the next morning. The people I spoke with on two separate telephone calls were both professional. The towtruck driver was easy to work with when he arrived. The only issue I had was that the tow truck showed up at 9:30 for a 9:00 scheduled appointment. In their defense, I was told they were at an emergency call prior to my appointment. If I received a phone call from the office telling me the driver was running late, they woulld get straight 'A's.

10/13/2005

RESPONDENT SAID TOO FAR AWAY AND GAVE ME NUMBER OF ANOTHER SERVICE IN CLEARWATER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WANTED TO KNOW COST OF TOWING TWO MOTORCYCLES FROM RESIDENCE IN ST. PETE TO REPAIR SHOP IN GULFPORT, ABOUT 6 MILES.

01/20/2004

HE WAS VERY POLITE AND COMPASSIONATE WHEN HE ARRIVED. I HAVE USED OTHER TOWING COMPANIES AND THIS COMPANY BY FAR IS THE BEST ONE SO FAR. THEY ARE AWESOME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THE MAN WAS THERE IN 10 MINUTES.

TOWING & AUTO REPAIR.