Champion Duct Cleaning

Breathe Cleaner Air! Champion Duct Cleaning provides AC Duct Sanitizing to kill the mold, bacteria and viruses that thrive in every air duct system for both residential and commercial customers. We sanitize your Air Ducts with non toxic Essential Oil that is EPA Registered. We serve the Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco and Hernando Counties, including: Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Largo and surrounding areas....

Florida Climate Worx, LLC

ABOUT FLORIDA CLIMATE WORX Florida Climate Worx is a HVAC and Air Conditioning company serving Tampa Bay Pinellas County since 1997. We cater to all the cities in Pinellas county for air conditioning in Clearwater, St Petersburg, Largo Tampa Clearwater Wesley Chapel Lakeland and many more. We condition the rooms in your home in a strategic, automated and sustainable way, to ensure the greatest comfort, regardless of the season or the weather conditions. Repair, Service, Maintenance, Install, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent cleaning, IAQ Products and WIFI Thermostats Call our Office 727-940-9153

Duct Depot

Duct Depot LLC has more than 14 years experience of providing Florida with professional air duct, H-VAC, and dryer duct cleaning, along with many other services to help keep your air quality clean as can be to help the health of you, your family, and anyone who visits your property. We provide cleaning services to residential and commercial customers alike, so contact us today to service your home or business office.

Offers by Duct Depot on Angi
American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC

ACR is a Family Owned & Operated Company with 30+ years exp. Honest, Reliable, Fair pricing. State Licensed for BOTH Mold removal and HVAC Repair/Replacement unlike the competition. No high-pressure sales. We promise not to sell you something you don’t need and to offer professional on time service with fair pricing every time. Residential & Commercial. Super Service award winner 9 years in a row with several hundred “A” rated reviews.

Offers by American Air Conditioning & Restoration, LLC on Angi

05/06/2021

John from Champion Vent Cleaning came to my Condo last week and cleaned out my A/C vents of all Mold, Bacteria and Virus with a 100% botanical solution! He did this while I was at home, and it was a simple procedure taking him about an hour. I was concerned because my A/C had been broken for about 5 days a couple of months ago; and I thought maybe mold and bacteria had grown in the vents during th...

Description of Work
I have my A/C vents cleaned and sanitized

Category air duct cleaning

12/15/2020

It went really well. The air is noticeably cleaner. My Mom sneezes much less than before the treatment.

Description of Work
We had the ducts in the house sanitized

Category air duct cleaning

Residential Duct Sanitizing: Removes 99% of mold, viruses and bacteria from your home’s ventilation system. Commercial Duct Sanitizing: Removes 99% of mold, viruses and bacteria from your building’s HVAC system. Dryer Vent Cleaning: Helps to reduce the risk of home fires and ensures your dryer works more efficiently.