Appliance Specialty Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2011

Appliance Specialty Inc. is Dedicated in Giving 100% Customer Satisfaction. We Offer Same Day Service with No Extra Charge for Nights or Weekends to meet the needs of our Customers. We use only Genuine Replacement Parts With a One Year Parts and Labor Warranty in writing. Free Diagnosis with every Repair for more information - visit: www.ApplianceSpecialty.com Licensed and Insured...

The Appliance Squad

The Appliance Squad is Family Owned and Operated. Over 25 years of combined experience. We Service all Major Brands: Whirlpool, Samsung, LG, Frigidaire, Electrolux, GE, Wolf, Viking, SubZero, Thermador, Amana, Bosch, KitchenAid, Kenmore

Stephen's Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair Services

Chinchilla Appliance Repair

Chinchilla Appliance Repair is based out of Zephyrhills FL. We are owner operated and we provide general appliance repair services. We offer repairs for all Major home appliance brands and we have the skill and knowledge to fix your issues in a timely manner. Call or click for an estimate today.

11/10/2017

Cynthia S.

It went very well as you can see from my answers. Please put it back on the list.

Description of Work
I used this service once before because it was on angies list. Since that time, it has gone off angies list., but I called it again. My vent hose was clogged and not allowing the dryer to start.

07/04/2017

Cynthia S.

Description of Work
dryer door problem-was not working

05/25/2017

daryl K.

We have an extended warranty on our Frigidaire dishwasher an the warranty company booked the repair with Appliance Specialty. The tech visited the first time in April and although not conversational said there were two controller boards that need to be replaced. He returned the following week, but only replaced one of the prescribed two circuit cards. No hiding anything...he was up front about it. We didn't care so long as it worked. Fast forward to May. More problems with the machine. Call the warranty company. They confirm Appliance Specialty charged them for two controllers. They notify Appliance Specialty who calls us. The woman on the phone was apologetic, and very nice saying they were a man down and would no be able to make it until the following Monday. Understandable. The tech gets the phone numbers mixed up and calls me by mistake, and I expressed my frustration firmly. I was not "mean" as my wife was told by the tech. As a matter of fact I asked people in the cubes next to me at work if I was harsh or was out of line because we all hear everything. I got feedback telling me no. I was firm but not mean. The Tech asks me if the machine is working and I told him I had to turn the breaker off because it would not stop draining no matter what. BUT, it was full of gremlins and who knows today if it will work. He tells me if it is working he has to charge me for the visit. Well...that did not sit well as it was warranty work and they did not fix it initially. I tell him this is the case, and he tells me I should have told him. HE CALLED ME! I would think the information would be there. When he showed up to the house it was exactly at the end of the 2 hour window. He asked my wife how she was doing. She jokingly said "fine" and "even better with a working dishwasher". Well...he said something smart and may wife took umbrage stating that if the other tech had not done a "half-assed" repair he would not have to be there. That was it. He got huffy and said she cursed at him and he was leaving. We called the warranty company because it is still not working, and thankfully they are sending another repair service today. By the way Banker's Warranty has been good to deal with. Honestly this experience may be an outlier, and who knows maybe the guy was just having a bad day. But, it was our experience.

Description of Work
Dishwasher troubleshoot and repair.

05/08/2017

Jacquelyn P.

Went well.

Description of Work
Replaced Drain line in Freezer. Had contacted them through someone else but they did a great job so thought I would write a review on them. I called them a week before arriving into Clearwater from out of state and they were able to get us scheduled for service in a very constricted timeline we had while there.

04/27/2016

Diana W.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking washing machine (top loading LG). The repairmen came next day after I called them, within the indicated time frame, quickly identified a problem and fixed it. I would definitely call them again if I have any issues with my appliances.

02/18/2016

Leo B.

I had a problem with my dryer and it's covered by manufacturer's warranty. Called this company and spoke with nice lady Theresa. She scheduled an appointment as earlier as I wished. Chris came to my unit and found the problem and took immediate action to order parts after briefing me what he found. Theresa kept me informed with good track of the parts and progress, and Chris made the final finish a better one than I could expect -- he did go further to help me locate a problem with my utility box so that I could fix it without any damages to any other appliances. Nice people and professional work, done on time, I have them all with this company! Will definitely call them again if needed or recommend to my neighbors.

Description of Work
Warranty repair of dryer machine-- diagnose the problem, order parts, and replace with new ERC control board and motor

Appliance Specialty Inc.

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2011

Clearwater, FL 33755

All Residential House Hold Appliance Repairs -Washer and Dryers Stack and Single Units, Refrigerators, Freezers, Gas and Electric Ranges, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals and Coin Operated Washer and Dryers Most Major Brands- GE, Hotpoint, Sears, Whirlpool, Kitchenaid, White Westinghouse, Frigidaire, LG, Kenmore, Jenn Air, Samsung, and many more.....

No small appliance repairs