Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness

Foot Care - Prosthetics & Orthotics
Pain Management
Sports Medicine
Fitness - Centers

Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness is a full service physical therapy facility providing treatment for a wide range of conditions. Whether you are injured or limited in work, play or day-to-day life, we are here to help restore pain free movement back into your life. We are physical therapist owned and operated and stand firmly in the belief that offering therapy in a positive and motivating atmosphere encourages success in your rehabilitation. We believe in empowering our patients through education, and proper training, so they can reduce or eliminate their symptoms and prevent future injuries from occurring. Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness understands that each and every patient is unique, which requires a unique and personal approach to their treatment and care. Our clinic takes great pride in the quality, compassionate and unique care that we provide. Because of this, we use a variety of therapeutic approaches to heal and restore function in our patients’ lives. Our staff includes highly trained Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants that regularly receive continuing education and training to stay up to date on the latest healthcare procedures, which ensures you the best care available. Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness has two locations to help serve your needs. We are located in Largo, by the beaches, and also in the Clearwater/St.Petersburg area. Both of these clinics are well staffed to ensure personal attention. This allows you and your therapist to be thoroughly familiar with your condition and for you to be closely and accurately monitored throughout your care. This careful attention, by our expert staff, along with regular contact with your physician, is crucial to producing the best results possible from your physical therapy. In short, our goal is to get you back to what you enjoy doing without limitations. Our physical therapist help you move beyond your current injury/limitation so you can take your health, sports performance and fitness to a higher level. If you are unsure if physical therapy (PT) would help your situation, we encourage you to give us a call to schedule a completely free consultation with one of our physical therapists. During this consultation, the physical therapist will spend about 10 minutes with you to understand the nature and cause of your limitation or pain. They will then provide honest feedback on whether PT would provide the relief and progress you desire. Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness accepts most insurance plans, along with Medicare. We also offer competitive, fair rates for those who do not have insurance coverage or choose to come as a self-pay patient. Please call our office to see if we accept your plan or can work with your situation. So, why would you choose Advance Physical Therapy & Wellness? * If you have already been through the physical therapy mill and are ready for a successful solution. * If you want a unique, innovative, compassionate and personal approach to your health. * If you are looking for the best personalized care with a highly trained, educated and effective staff. Work Better, Play Better, Live Better!...

11/28/2012

I went for an evaluation in August and started therapy soon after. I had never had PT before and was not sure what to expect. They were amazing, and the results I have seen I would have never expected. A very holistic approach. The office/ treatment area is nice, clean and spacious. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Although my insurance has been a bit of a pain, they have been very helpful i...

Description of Work
I was referred by my specialist in hopes of avoiding the need for a future surgery

Category physical therapist

We are so glad that we could be helpful with your situation. You know where to find us if you should need further treatments in this or any other areas. :-) Thank you for your helpful review.

06/08/2012

Both of us completed our therapy in less time than anticipated with full recovery from our injuries. I've had PT that either accomplished little or even made things worse. With Tara and the Advance Physical Therapy team, we were improving and making progress after only a few visits.

Description of Work
Both my wife and I have received physical therapy from Tara Schwartz. My wife had a minor car accident that resulted in neck and shoulder pain, while I had a back injury which required careful review of existing and ongoing exercise. We both received massage, ultrasound, e-stim therapy in addition to physical exercise.

Category physical therapist

We are very happy that the "magic hands" of Tara, and others, facilitated a speedy and full recovery for both you and your wife. Thank you for the review.

We provide treatment for: orthopedic(joint)injuries, neuromuscular disorders, myofascial(muscle)pain, sports injuries, worker's compensation, auto accident injuries and pre/post-surgery rehabilitation. We also have therapist trained for vestibular balance(vertigo), TMJ, women's health, continence disorders and visceral manipulation. If you have pain, ask if we can help! Beyond your physical therapy needs, we also offer Personal Training, Custom Orthodics and Whole Body Periodic Acceleration.

Massage Therapy (unless dictated by your physical therapy care)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover