A-1 HOME SERVICES

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1489 S Washington Ave

Clearwater, FL 33756

OFFERING YEARLY ,SEMI-ANNUAL MONTHLY PERVENTA MANTNACE

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Pressure washing

Pressure washing

pressure washing202133556
Preasure washing Mrs Bosch mobile home in Odessa siding pavers walkway shed porch

A-1HOME SERVICES IS YOUR LOCAL PREASURE WASHING SERVICE IN AND AROUND CLEARWATER AREA. WE ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS, ANY DAY AND HOUR. DO YOU NEED HELP WITHA PROJECT, INCLUDING HANDY MAN SERVICES? NO JOB IS TOO BIG OR SMALL. WE BUILT OUR COMPANY BY BEING THE BEST, AT A CHEAPER PRICE, THEN THE REST. GUARANTEED. WE BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH ALL OUR CUSTOMERS, NOT JUST ONE TIME TRANSACTIONS. SO, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR ALL YOUR HOME NEEDS. SEE YOU SOON!!...

pressure washing (5)handyman (3)interior painting (1)house painting (1)

09/25/2021

They did a good job. They came when they said they would. They were very friendly and they work hard. From a happy customer.

Description of Work
Pressure washing.

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/21/2021

They were awesome I will no longer use anyone but A-1 HOME SERVICES I HIGHLY REXOMEND DONT BE HESITANT. THESE R YOUR GUYS !!! THANKS AGAIN I WILL DEFF SEE U SOON...

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Pressure Washing

Category handyman service,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

A-1 HOME SERVICES IS GLAD YOUR EXPERIENCE WAS ABOVE AND BEYOUND WE LOOK FARWARD TO SEEING U IN THE FUTURE...THANKS AGAIN

09/21/2021

It was fantastic. I live in a mobile home that’s 30 years old and with the pressure washing they were able to bring it back to life. My porch looks so clean and beautiful I can actually enjoy sitting outside to enjoy the morning. Excellent work performed by Aaron ad Scott. They also hauled away some items that I needed thrown away. Very cost effective which helps since I live on a fixed income. I ...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category handyman service,pressure washing

09/21/2021

Give A-1 home services a 10 out of 10 hands down! Been ho*** ** my grandmother to keep up with her house since grandpa died and hard for me to get to her as much as I would like as I live in New York City. Aaron made my grandma so comfortable she called me and wants to hire them again to put in new flooring threw out the house. Their prices are reasonable customer service is A-1 and grandma wants ...

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

09/21/2021

Very professionally done work. Both the pressure washing and UV coating of our common area driveways for our HOA townhouses completed fast and professionally. A1 used high quality UV coating materials and did a great job pressure washing beforehand to get that truly professionally completed product. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing & UV coating

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

PREASURE WASHING, HANDYMAN EXTERIOR PAINTING, INTERIOR PAINTING, PLUMBING, SEWER CLEANING,ALL AROUND HOME REPAIRS

A-1 HOME SERVICES IS CHEAPER AND SECOND TO NONE IF WE CANT DO IT ........IT CAN NOT BE DONE!!!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available