Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Find top pet groomers in Chiefland, FL
There are 1 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Chiefland
- LINDA'S GROOMINGOur Newfy, LuLu is a rescue and scared to death of any people that are not HER people. They did an AMAZING job! She even ended the day giving them kisses! These folks are SO nice and wonderful with pets. I already have her scheduled for another appointment! The exceeded all expectations!
- Charlet's GroomingExcellent, I called and made an appt, and arrived, and told to wait a few minutes, and that was all they took, she was immediately nail clipped, the ends buffer, and even got a brief and loved tummy rub from the gal who took care of her.. A lot better than the other groomer in town who works but 2 days a week, and charges almost 3x the same thing
- PET CENTERThe front desk was friendly when I scheduled my appointment. It was all down hill from there.... When I dropped off my fur baby the day his appointment, I watched as one of the groomers (as it turns out, the owner of the business) smack a beautiful standard poodle on the butt because he sat down. As I looked over the 'salon', there were dogs and a cat just kind of lying about unkenneled. Seems unsafe to me. What if there were a fight? What about transmittable disease? I didn't have a good feeling about leaving my dog, and as it turns out I should have trusted my gut. When I returned to pick my dog up, I told the receptionist who I was, and who I was picking up. She told me to "hold on a minute". She held up a sheet of paper to the owner of the business who was EATING at her grooming station. They had an exchange over wearing a mask, by calling each other "disgusting" before the owner of the salon came to the reception area to tell me that her employee had "left for the day in tears" because she cut my dog's ear. She showed me the cut, then reiterated that her employee was in tears and had to leave for the day. She showed ZERO compassion for my dog. She then told me the cut had been sanitized and there would be no charge. I literally left speechless. Let me say that I understand things can happen when you're working with an animal. I am not upset with the girl that groomed my dog. What I am very upset with is the lack of empathy and professionalism by the business owner. My poor dogs ear was not just nipped, but there was a hunk of skin missing, and all she could talk about was his upset her employee was. I do not recommend The Pet Center because of lack of safety shown for the pets, and lack of empathy and professionalism shown by the owner. It is unfortunate the state does not regulate pet salons
- LINDA'S GROOMINGThey did an excellent job on my Sussex spaniel. Great employees and owner. They also sell yummy natural dog treats.
- Floral City Dog GroomingI loved her work. For the first time her eyes aren't running. Also, she recommended food for Josie, which has helped immensely! We loved her!
- Charlet's GroomingPlace is very clean,and easy to find. We are here in Florida for 6 months,she was the only groomer with regular hours.Fine job our Bulldog did just fine,will use again .while in Florida
- DOG GROOMING PLUSPERFECT! Over decades, the most caring & professional Groomers I have EVER had the honor of knowing and sharing my fur babies with. They are professional, knowledgable, efficient, compassionate & sincerely care for the animals they groom or board. They have always shared with me valuable & factual information, tips & advice for the benefit & health of my animals, I truly appreciate Laura and Wanda. And my fur babies have always adored them & happy to enjoy their spa day or to be boarded. We have never experienced one moment of worry or concern when our fur babies were in the care of Dog Grooming Plus! We HIGHLY recommend Dog Grooming Plus!!! Simply the BEST
- PAWFECTION RANCHGreat! They took wonderful care of my babies. It's been a week since we were there and Basha still has the bow on her collar they gave her.
- All For The Critters IncAnytime I go take one of my pets to their office, I am guaranteed to have professional, yet personal service, and I always feel welcome!
- Charlet's GroomingI couldn't ask for a better groomer for my baby!!! Charlet is AWESOME!!! My baby, Puppers, is an 11 yr old, Maltese, who has been an insulin dependent diabetic for the past 8 yrs. Because of that, I've never felt comfortable with the "drop 'em off in the morning and we'll call you when she's done" kind of groomers. Unfortunately, before we moved to Arcadia (FL) 6yrs ago, and found Charlet, that's the only kind of groomers we ever found! Now I will never take any of my dogs anywhere else!!! We only had 1 dog when we moved here, now we have 3 and Charlet grooms them all! I recommend her to all my friends and family, and even carry her business cards to give out to people I meet!! Charlet does an amazing job on the haircut too!!! She takes the time to find out how you want your dog to look, whether you want, or have time to comb it out everyday, etc..., and not only shaves, but scissor cuts, to get the length and shape that looks right for each dog she does. I've had the priveledge of watching her work on several different breeds, and then seen the owners pleased reactions when they came to pick up their dogs..., it's just nothing short of amazing!!
Pet Groomers in Chiefland
- Recent Review:Excellent, I called and made an appt, and arrived, and told to wait a few minutes, and that was all they took, she was immediately nail clipped, the ends buffer, and even got a brief and loved tummy rub from the gal who took care of her.. A lot better than the other groomer in town who works but 2 days a week, and charges almost 3x the same thingRichard B.
- Recent Review:Bad cut on the dog. Hurt my dog. hours and time are poor..Melinda C.
- Business Description:The best Bird Sanctuary and life-care facility for captive exotic birds. In particular, we will be a refuge for Hyacinth Macaw, Cockatoos, Green Wing, African Grey, Eclectus, Sun Conures and other exotic birds. Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary is an important step in helping the unwanted, unloved and abused parrots. We are also dedicated to Parrot Education, and teach the public that having a Parrot is a life long responsibility, not a decision to be taken lightly. We are trying very hard to ma..Recent Review:When I first visited Zak sees I thought it was a paradise for birds. I have now had deeper experiences there I would advise that you NEVER bring birds here. Though Magic loves birds and can build wonderful sturdy avaries he is not in a position right now to care for the immense number of birds that he has. While my birds were there I constantly worried about them. He often complained to me that horrible owners didn't give money to him so he wouldn't give them access to their birds. He did not have a safety plan in place for the hurricane. The night of the hurricane when the wind got fowl, he rushed and placed all of the birds in a small container (crate) that is his home. I have been informed that up to 10 got away but he denies it. After the hurricane I tried to do a count and some appeared to be missing. He is unorganized, does not provide documents for discovery (a requirement for all 501c3 organizations) and does not offer contracts when birds are placed there. One thing I really dislike about his rescue is that he treats "homeless" birds differently from others. If the birds are drop offs they are placed in tiny cages in the back corner and never let out in the free roaming cages like most of the other birds are. They are rarely seen or played with. He was offered free housing for these birds who he appears to resent but refused to allow them to be placed there. I have learned alot from this experience. It has been a horrid experience. I took my own bird home during the hurricane and 2 others. He became hostile when I refused to keep my birds there. He wouldn't help me retrieve my bird so I had to make a legal complaint. Many of his cages are filthy and unhealthy. I have tried to get him help with repairs and aid, he refuses all outside help as he is incredibly paranoid about others "stealing" HIS birds. Most of his birds belong to owners who are in difficult situations and he is resentful at them for not giving him money. He at times tried to manipulate me emotionally for money saying he would euthanize many of the birds if people didn't give him more money. Whenever I asked questions he would bark, "Are you going To giVE ME 20,ooo dollars?" He also told me stories of raccoons killing birds because their outside habitats are not safe from other predators. That made me worry constantly. Magic has skills and compassion for birds but he does not have skills for running a non profit business and he does not have access to resources to do the job. I have heard him refuse donations in a rather vulgar tone. This is not a reputable rescue organization. My birds are now safe elsewheretam b.
- Business Description:Hello everyone! And welcome to Poochtastic Paradise My wife and I have owned our own business since 2012. We are insured and bonded. We do what we love and love what we do. If you're like us, your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether it be because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That's exactly what we do at Poochtastic Paradise. Because we love pets! Poochtastic Paradise of..
- Business Description:We design and develop diverse, streamlined products for women, men, and our furry family members. We understand the need to save time, money and energy when engaging in daily grooming tasks. Our goal is to revolutionize and simplify those tasks. Cost: $5.00ea Wholesale rates are available Accept Payments: PayPal, MC/Visa/Amex or mail check/money order to address listed. Thank you
- Business Description:Grooming, boarding, doggie day care ,boutigue,pet training, dog park
- Business Description:Friendly, Professional Pet Grooming at an Affordable Price. Over 26 years experience is All- Breed Pet Grooming. We use Premium, Natural products.
- Business Description:24/7 Emergency services Care Credit option for payment arrangements. Visit our ONLINE STORE at www.leevetclinic.comRecent Review:The best possible scenario: the tumor was a large lipid tumor which she was able to remove completely. Had thought this was not an option, however, the result is remarkable. All contact with this clinic has been great, sensible veterinary care without pressure for unnecessary testing, etc. Professional, courteous service. Excellent veterinary care. Highly recommended. <br /Janice W.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Amazing DOG PRODUCTS From our family to yours, we Provide Products That Will Make Daily Life For Both Human & Canine EZier! All Products are located here within the USA! SPECIALTY NEEDS (dog wheelchairs, dog lifts), DAILY NEEDS (bowls, collars, clothes, grooming supplies), RECREATIONAL NEEDS (Hiking, biking, camping, hunting, boating, vacation, travel), SAFETY NEEDS, & FUN! 10% OFF YOUR ORDER: CODE DOG10 (any order over $25
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Matted fur can be detrimental to a cat's health. Learn from a professional pet groomer how often you should groom your cat and what kind of tools you need.
Find dog groomers in
- Old Town
- Cross City
- Cedar Key
- High Springs
- Fort White
- Mc Intosh
- Orange Lake
- O Brien
- Citrus Springs
- Crystal River
dog groomers in Chiefland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Animal Clinic5450 MacDonald Ave, Suite #13
Key West, Florida
- All Animal Clinic
- Beth's Pet Services1093 Morgan Whiddon Rd
- Beth's Pet Services
- Charlet's Grooming4567 NE County Road 660 660
- Charlet's Grooming
- Dog Shoppe103 Rodgers Blvd
- Dog Shoppe
- EZ Pet Care Solutions7412 Salinas Trl
- EZ Pet Care Solutions
- Floral City Dog Grooming8413 E Haines Ct
Floral City, Florida
- Floral City Dog Grooming
- Great Cuts for Mutts5411 26th St W
- Great Cuts for Mutts
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Institute of Technical Arts493 Semoran Blvd.
- Institute of Technical Arts
- Lee Veterinary Clinic484 Bachelor Rd
- Lee Veterinary Clinic
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Yappy Tails Pet Salon5486 S Suncoast Blvd
- Yappy Tails Pet Salon
- Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary, Inc7647 Gardner Rd
- Zaksee Florida Bird Sanctuary, Inc