Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Casselberry, FL
There are 4 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 7 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Casselberry
- SOAPY'S DOG WASHI had mt Teddy Bear, Sheba, done 3 times so far. A mini cut, 2 full service cuts, one was worked in on a holiday. Each time I have been happy with what they have done! Sheba is always happy to be there.
- No Place Like Home GroomingDid a fantastic job! Super nice, caring and loving to my Brandy girl. Extremely happy and impressed with the service! We will definitely use you again 🙂
- Pawtique Pet Salon and SpaBeware of added on charges for unpublished policy....daycare policy....I dropped my two dogs off at 8:30am appointment and received a call at 10:00am advising they were ready. I said I was at an eye doctor appointment and would be there when I was done. I picked them up at 12:45pm and was charged $20 for a daycare fee. He said they had a 3 hour period. I said I wasn't told of this (and I have been here before). He said I didn't tell him I had a doctors appointment either. Thus, he didn't need to tell me they had a 3 hour period policy. Bad business decision and customer service read less
- Pet Paradise ResortIt was a great experience for my puppy. He had a great time and received lots of individual attention. The accommodations were top notch. I will definitely take him back again.
- 5 Paws Hotel & SalonWe always taking our dog to get his hair cut here.but this time was horrible they cut my dog on the stomach area and its deep cut .... they never pick up the phone... we have been calling since Monday and they dont pick up ...People please be careful with this place they always change their employees... horrible service...in top of that his appointment was for 9 in the morning and got him back after they was close. We couldn't get no one on the phone after hours.. so l didn't know nothing about my dog... so they must have been rushing and they cut my dog..and didn't happen anywhere else because we dont walk our dog ....he is trained to do everything on a peep pad since he was a puppy....so he doesnt get fleas...This going to cost them for negligence.� read less
- Something To Bark About IncI love that when you take your pet there, they're not crated. They're friendly, easy to work with and so good with the dogs - big and little.
- The Green K9My dog loves going here for day care and boarding. The staff is very friendly and patient with their clients. It's really nice to be able to live stream the animals and what you dog play during the day.
- SOAPY'S DOG WASHThey are really good. They get an "A" for overall and everything except price. We'd give them a "B" for price. Quality is very good. We've used them for years.
- Pet Paradise ResortWe find the staff to be friendly and very accommodating. They are considerate of any concerns we might have and have treated our pet with affection and attention. Based on our good experiences with them, we leave our dog in their care knowing that he will be safe and well cared for.
- 4Pets Moblie LLCThey are very good. Their prices are a little high, but they are mobile. Their cost are a little higher than others. Quality is good. I would recommend them.
Pet Groomers in Casselberry
- Business Description:Welcome to No Place Like Home Grooming, where I offer all professional level dog grooming services from the place you and your pup can feel safe- right at home! I am an owner operated business, where I ensure one-on-one attention and focus on safety, comfort and quality for your pup, setting the bar far beyond the industry standards. With a decade of experience in the grooming industry and a degree in pre-veterinary medicine, as well as an ongoing animal behaviorist, my services incorporate a.. read lessRecent Review:Did a fantastic job! Super nice, caring and loving to my Brandy girl. Extremely happy and impressed with the service! We will definitely use you again 🙂Sandra C.
- Business Description:Pet boarding, dayplay and grooming.Recent Review:Thank you A pets palace for giving me my first job. I enjoyed the work. It was ruff sometimes learning as i went. I miss this job alot. Thank you for being the nicest bosses ive ever had and thank you for all that you taught me. Your amazing people read lessTroy D.
- Recent Review:They were able to see us same day, were very understanding when we got caught in traffic, answered all our questions and were thorough in treating our cat and giving us groundwork for next steps. Friendly, fun and professional read lessAnthony P.
- Business Description:Our state-of-the-art resorts offer upscale pet boarding & day camp services. We also have professional groomers on staff to keep your pet looking good, luxury upgrades for both boarding and doggie day care, and unrivaled care by trained staff. Make a reservation today or learn more about our pet care facilities read lessRecent Review:Our dog always has an excellent experience here. Very clean, considerate staff, well run.Jen C.
- Business Description:Additional hour - 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Additional DBA - 5 Paws Hotel & Salon.Recent Review:We always taking our dog to get his hair cut here.but this time was horrible they cut my dog on the stomach area and its deep cut .... they never pick up the phone... we have been calling since Monday and they dont pick up ...People please be careful with this place they always change their employees... horrible service...in top of that his appointment was for 9 in the morning and got him back after they was close. We couldn't get no one on the phone after hours.. so l didn't know nothing about my dog... so they must have been rushing and they cut my dog..and didn't happen anywhere else because we dont walk our dog ....he is trained to do everything on a peep pad since he was a puppy....so he doesnt get fleas...This going to cost them for negligence.� read lessKathy A.
- Business Description:We are a Full Service Animal Hospital serving Winter Springs and surrounding areas since 1980. We offer a broad spectrum of animal care services including: Vaccinations, Exams, Surgery, Dentistry, Emergency & Critical Care, Grooming, Boarding, and much more read lessRecent Review:As many other reviewers have posted, this vet seems to routinely switch prices or create confusion for the extra cost. I brought my animal in on 3/11/2019 for a hematoma of the ear. I was given 3 options: 1. Do nothing 2. Drain 3. Surgery I asked what are the results of each and best/worst case scenario for all 3. 1. Do nothing - The vet explained that sometimes hematomas can heal on their own but could possibly cause cauliflower ear. Worst case it would not go away or continue to get worse. She explained many patients go this route but often return because it continues to grow or they do not allow enough time. 2. Drain: Draining the hematoma would work but might cause cauliflower ear. Worst case is it could come back. I was told that 90% of the time it does return. 3. Surgery: Will drain and repair the hematoma and help minimize the chance of return and cauliflower ear. Worst case is it will return. After researching exactly what cauliflower ear is and reading that draining often resulted in the hematoma later having to be removed anyway, I asked for a quote on the surgery. I was given a quote of $315. I also signed a release/authorization form for the surgery that day. Considering they closed in 1hr. I was surprised but figured it must be an easy procedure. Shortly after taking my animal back they returned with him and asked me to drop him off in the morning for "surgery." The following day I dropped my animal off and met with the actual vet beforehand. I explained to him what was going on, my animals' age and that I was there for surgery. Upon leaving, I received a call in 15 minutes stating they would need to test to make sure he was a candidate for anesthesia. I found this frustrating since they knew my animals' age before going into surgery. I assumed this would be an extra charge. Upon picking up my animal that afternoon, I asked how everything went and was asked to pay. I was told my total was $815.00. I was obviously shocked but not surprised considering I received the call to authorize bloodwork. I asked not to pay and to speak to the vet who they stated does the invoicing. Once I was in the room with the vet, I explained the situation. He simply said that it must have been a miscommunication with whomever I spoke with yesterday but that is the cost. I continued to dispute the validity of the charges and explain that it was clearly not the price I was given. He stated I was given a quote for draining and not surgery. He mentioned that I had stated surgery earlier that morning and he was confused since my chart said draining. I asked why didn't he explain that to me earlier in the morning and also communicate the price difference? He then became very frustrated and yelled for the vet tech I spoke to the day before. He yelled, "DON'T EVER GIVE A PRICE BEFOREHAND." The woman walked in and was clearly shaken. Of course, she explained that the price was for draining of the ear and not surgery. I let her know how our conversation went the following day (posted above), which she agreed was accurate, but stated she had only given me the draining price. I asked if they would have been confused in the same situation, which she agreed. At this point, I asked for my animal. The pet said he was not releasing my animal until I paid. Of course, I became rather heated at this point since an animal is very much treated as humans/children in this day in age. After several repeated demands to release my dog (which was denied until I pay the full amount), I called the Winter Springs Police Department. Once the officer arrived, I explained the situation to him. He stated that I should just dispute the charge since this is a very gray area and a civil matter. I agreed that it would be the path of least resistance. Upon entering, the officer explained to him what I would be doing. I did not sign the paper copy and let the vet know that I did not agree to the charges and was being forced to pay. This office is not accredited with the Better Business Bureau but falsely displays a plaque claiming it is read lessKent E.
- Business Description:Saturday hours are for walk-ins only. For any after hour emergencies, care is available through the Veterinary Emergency Clinic of Orange CountyRecent Review:We had two horrible experiences here. I'd give them an F- if I could. I brought my dog for his first visit with the vet, arriving at 1:45 for a 2:00 appointment. We were there for two and a half hours!!! For a check up! Super stressful. I witnessed other people enter and exit in 25 minutes there for a dog check-up. I don't know why ours was so horrific. Additionally, having had pets for 25 years, I have NEVER had a veterinarian remove my pet from my presence to complete a blood draw or do a test. They did that. AND, they muzzled my sweet rescue who has been the most gentle and sweet dog with the other three vets he has met with during his rescue process after being found on the streets in North Carolina last year. We were basically told that day that my dog needed to have heart worm treatment immediately or he would die. My friend had been there the week before and was charged $28 for the office visit. My bill reflected $48.00 for the visit part. I questioned it and was given "a credit" for the unexplained $20 increase. It was a VERY expensive visit (all in it was around $400.00!!!!) SO, we dropped him off a few weeks later (his second visit there) to be tested to see if he could handle the next steps in the treatment: The receptionist told my husband during the 8:00 am drop off that I could come pick my dog up at 2:00. They had my dog for 6 hours and STARTED the x-rays on him WHEN I GOT THERE at 2:00 pm. They "couldn't get" the EKG done because he was "uncooperative" ??? They also proceeded to charge me for a urinalysis test that they hadn't done and HANDED ME A BOTTLE telling me to "GET THE SAMPLE FOR THEM AND BRING IT BACK ASAP." Handed me his prescription pills - and gave me the wrong amount (5 when 10 were needed) and it’s a totally different color and sized pill, which I hesitate to give him because I have ZERO confidence in this place after all this. They said they would call the next day with the test results. AND for all of that we were charged another $450 dollars!!!! We were not called back the next day and did not get the test results from Pine Castle in a timely manor, as they stated they would do. They kept our leash (which had our house key on it) AND to add insult to injury, my poor dog is limping and has been since being there!! What did they do to him? I would never, ever go back there and I would caution anyone who loves their pet, do not take your animal to Pine Castle Animal Hospital. This vet employs technicians who don't seem to have a great rapport with animals (OR people.) The vet seems like he is insanely disorganized and overextended. I would NEVER trust this place to treat my dog. Never again read lessKelly R.
- Business Description:At Pet Paradise, we've developed the ultimate pet boarding experience. Our resorts are staffed by passionate pet professionals who provide your furry friend with a safe, clean and fun experience so you can have peace of mind while you're away read lessRecent Review:PET ****!!!! DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE I took my dog, in perfect shape and health, to PetParadise's grooming service. After 1 hour from the moment i picked him up, my dog couldn't open his eyes, I called the manager and he asked me to wash his face off with water That didn't work and my dog was worst so I took him to The ER vet; they stained his corneas and found damaged in both eyes! If more time has passed, they said the damage would be PERMANENT! They asked me to apply ointment and take him to the vet next day!. But he was still with his eyes closed and now extra uncomfortable because they put a collar on him! something irritating got into his eyes, for sure. Next day I took him to his primary vet, he diagnosed conjunctivitis and confirmed the damage in his eyes. He has to come back to follow up his condition! The manager of PetParadise just said, and I'm gonna quote "I have forwarded all pictures and videos to my Regional manager to view but we can not promise any payment till Nicco vet visit and it shows what was the cause". I already sent them all the vet's reports and the manager said he has "CVO of PetParadise looking into this situation" so in the meanwhile I'm paying all the expenses and they haven't even refund me for the grooming cost of $60. I also, asked the manager to send me the name of the products that they have used on my dog, and he never responded. I can't believe how they use these type of products and cause this damage! I have pictures and videos of my dog minutes before entering to their place and he was perfect! After the grooming, we went straight home and he couldn't open his eyes! It just breaks my heart that I wanted to give him the best grooming service and now his suffering and facing cornea damage! A week has passed and PetParadise haven't done anything!! read lessEdfany S.
- Business Description:Clermont Animal Hospital would like to take this opportunity to welcome you, your family, and your special family member to our website. As you continue to browse and explore our website, it is our hope that you will learn more about our dedication to your family and the quality veterinary medicine and service we provide. Our goal at Clermont Animal Hospital has always been to assemble a veterinary health care team committed to providing exceptional client service and veterinary health ca.. read lessRecent Review:Clermont animal hospital staff does not care about the pets that they treat or have any type of compassion toward them. I needed a refill on my 16 yr old dog’s congestive heart medicine. I was told that my dog had to be seen for his yearly visit for labs. I had to beg the staff to give me a refill on my pet’s prescription (since he won’t live without it) until I had the chance to take my dog in to be seen. I was given 5 days worth of pills. Then when it was time for the appointment all the staff cared about was the $60 rescheduling fee that no one notified me of..when I rescheduled his appointment. They refused to waive the fee until I was able to talk to management...since management was not available. All that the staff...the secretary..the doctors there are worried about is cost.. they did not care that my 16yr dog does not have any medicine. What a shame. It shows that they do not care for the pets. Every time I have gotten refills on the Medicine there they mark up the price with their “dispensing fee” as well for every medication that is filled..and to come find out that there was a number of missing amount of pills. I had to take my business down the street where my dog will be well taken care of by professional staff members that shoe compassion and truly care for my pet read lessStella C.
- Business Description:Owner Operated, 2 doctors, Charged by service.Recent Review:I have been going to Silver Star Animal Hospital for over 2 years. I have had 5 animals treated there. Normally, everything is fine. This time a problem occurred during payment. I tried to hand Brenda my Care Credit card. She said "it has a Mastercard logo so run it there. " I did and it did not give me the 6 months interest-free. I asked them to correct their mistake and they told me to call Care Credit directly. I did and Care Credit said they need to refund and recharge the card correctly. Silver Star refused to do so. I asked over 3 times for them to fix it. They would not. I explained that I would have to dispute the charge to have it removed. Once I was refunded, I would come back in for them to charge the card correctly. They said okay. Now they are refusing to see my sick cat because they refused to fix their own mistake. I am so angry they first didn't acknowledge their mistake. Second, they refused to fix it. Third, they are refusing to see my sick cat. Bad business. Uncaring!! I would love to show a photo of how worse she got while they were refusing to see her because of their payment processing mistake read lessKelly T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Winter Springs
- Fern Park
- Altamonte Springs
- Winter Park
- Forest City
- Lake Mary
- Union Park
- Azalea Park
- Lake Monroe
- Pine Hills
- Belle Isle
dog groomers in Casselberry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A BEAUTY CHOP FOR DOGS121 State Road 436 STE 121
- A Classy Place403 W Vine St
- A PET'S PALACE11709 S ORANGE BLOSSOM TRL Suite 107
- ACCENT ON PETS1008 West Fairbanks Avenue
Winter Park, Florida
- All 4 Pets425 S. Avalon Park Bvld 1100
- ALL CREATURES PET GROOMING2411 E SOUTH ST
- Animal Hospital at Vista Lakes8770 Lee Vista Blvd
- ARFordable Pet Grooming14326 Lake Pickett Road
- ARFordable Pet Grooming14200 East Colonial Dr. Unit E
- As the Tail Wags1329 West Broadway St
- Aussie Pet Mobile of SE Orlando6707 Narcoossee Road
- Aussie Pet Mobile of SE Orlando6839 Narcoossee Rd
- A BEAUTY CHOP FOR DOGS
- BANFIELD THE PET HOSPITAL1115 VIDINA PL STE 195
- Barks and Bubbles Dog Grooming5482 Lake Howell Rd
Winter Park, Florida
- BAY HILL CAT HOSPITAL7601 DELLA DR STE 17
- Beauregard's Grooming Salon Inc4552 S Semoran Blvd
- Best Friend's Pet Care - Walt Disney World2510 Bonnet Creek Pkwy PO Box 22169
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Big Paws Grooming Salon3020 Lamberton Blvd
- Bleu's Bubbles Pet Grooming3708 Howell Branch Road
Winter Park, Florida
- Buffalo Ridge Animal Hospital748 Village Campus Cir
The Villages, Florida
- BANFIELD THE PET HOSPITAL
- CANINE VILLA KENNELS717 S PARK AVE
- CAT HOSPITAL OF ORLANDO266 E ALTAMONTE DR
Altamonte Springs, Florida
- CENTRAL FLORIDA ANIMAL HOSPITAL1201 ALAFAYA TRL
- Clermont Animal Hospital211 N Hwy 27
- CLIPPER SHIP PET GROOMING101 N COUNTRY CLUB RD 107
Lake Mary, Florida
- Clips Ahoy Mobile Grooming2409 E South Street
- Coats & Tails Dog Grooming Salon1313 South Park Avenue
- Comfort and Care Pet Sitting/Vet Tech Services460 Violet Dell
- Comfy Pooch in-Home Dog Grooming4407 Frances Avenue
- Country Club Pet World471 W Church Ave
- Courtesy Vending LLC5041 Oak Hill Dr
Winter Park, Florida
- Cuddly Critters7215 Curry Ford Rd
- Curry Ford Animal Hospital7321 Curry Ford Rd
- CANINE VILLA KENNELS
- Dog Day Afternoon1015 Sligh Blvd
- Dog Day Afternoon
- Fancy Pets870 S. Sun Dr., Ste 1054
Lake Mary, Florida
- FAUX PAWS52 GRAHAM AVE
- Feelin' Groomy Pet Salon & Self Serve Pet Wash1036 SR 436
- Fetching Canine1490 W. St Rd 434 - Suite 100
- For the love of Pawz3407 Conway Gardens Rd
- Four Paws Orlando LLCPO Box 2696
- Fusion Pet Grooming2660 Simpson Rd
- Fancy Pets
- Groom Grub & Belly Rub3702 Avalon Park E Blvd
- Groom Grub & Belly Rub
- Institute of Technical Arts - Grooming Salon497 Semoran Blvd
- Institute of Technical Arts - Grooming Salon
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy3588 HWY 138 S.E. Ste 212
- Kneate Products home of The Bristle Buddy
- Luna's Pet Luau LLC5013 E Colonial Dr
- Luna's Pet Luau LLC
- P.A.W.S Resort Lake Mary Grooming645 Primera blvd suite B
Lake Mary, Florida
- Park Avenue Animal Hospital847 N Park Ave
- PARK EZ FLY7653 Narcoossee rd
- Paws in Motion777 E Merritt Island Cswy Ste. 449
Merritt Island, Florida
- Pawsh Pet Resort & Spa300 Countyline Ct
Winter Garden, Florida
- Pet Care Taker - PJ Chelette550 Hattaway Drive
Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Pet Grooming2084 Aloma Ave
Winter Park, Florida
- Pet Paradise Animal Hospital1224 E Semoran Blvd
- Pet Paradise Orlando Airport5601 Butler National Dr.
- Pet Paradise Resort1100 West First St.
- PETCO7649 W COLONIAL DR #130
- Petimage Grooming Salon and Spa2911 RULEME ST SUITE 2
- PETSMART4550 W LAKE MARY BLVD
Lake Mary, Florida
- PETSMART4510 US HWY 17-92
- PetSmart9585 W Colonial Dr
- PetSuites Winter Springs1201 W Sr-434
Winter Springs, Florida
- Pine Castle Animal Hospital5250 S Orange Ave
- Primpin' Dogs130 W Hermosa St
Lady Lake, Florida
- P.A.W.S Resort Lake Mary Grooming
- S&G Mobile Orlando Pet Groomers5451 Millenia Lakes Blvd Unit 111
- Shaffer Animal Hospital1475 E Mitchell Hammock Rd
- Sheeler Road Animal Hospital547 Sheeler Ave
- SHELLIE'S GROOMING & SUPPLY120 ALEXANDRIA BLVD STE 14
- Silver Star Animal Hospital7850 Silver Star Rd
- South Orlando Animal Hospital11265 S Orange Blossom Trl
- Southpaw's4433 Flagg St
- Sparkling k9s at Animal Healing Solutions1109 e. altamonte dr.
Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Sparky's Pet Salon145 E Pine St
- Spring Oaks Animal Care Center152 McGregor Rd
- St Cloud Veterinary Center20 E 13th St
Saint Cloud, Florida
- S&G Mobile Orlando Pet Groomers
- TeaM EverythinG Professional Servives1132 Calee Marie Dr
- Terri's All Paws Pet Grooming403 West Vine Street
- THE GRANDE PAW, INC.3439 13th Street
Saint Cloud, Florida
- The Green K93815 Lake Center Dr
Mt. Dora, Florida
- The Parc Pet Suites Sports & Spa700 N Us Hwy 17-92
- The Pets Natural Choice2200 Winter Springs Blvd
- Topknots Pet Grooming LLC9438 W Colonial Dr
- TeaM EverythinG Professional Servives