After Hours Maintenance Inc

Casselberry, FL 32707

afterhours_ac_refrigeration@yahoo.com

08/27/2017

Ellen K.

The AC unit continues to work appropriately. He cleans up whatever mess he had to make and works very efficiently and as well as explains the problem to the homeowner The outside door handle fell off while he was there and my friend was outside having coffee, he stopped what he was doing, let her back in the house and fixed the door handle with no charge. I find him to be a kind, professional, efficient, knowledgeable businessman. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
My air conditioning unit stopped working during a particularly hot stretch of weather. I was traveling and my friend was staying in and caring for my home. I gave her Octavio Restrepo's business number and he responded within hours, resolving the issues. I have been using his services for the past 2 years and never had an issue. My neighbor Joan had recommended him and felt confident in his ability and professionalism. Mr. Restrepo told me the first time he came to my home that if I used him for annual AC servicing he would readily respond to emergency calls as well. The first time I had used him was an emergency call and he responded quickly and was at my home within 3 hours. He solved the issue and gave me a very reasonable bill.

08/24/2017

Bartolome R.

I called the company and the technician showed up promptly on a Sunday morning. Shortly after checking the compressor, the technician was able to properly identify the problem and make the necessary repairs. I found the technician to be very honest, reliable and reasonably priced. I will continue to use this company for all of my a/c needs.

Description of Work
My 5 ton A/C compressor stopped working.

Yolanda R.

Excellent job, quick response and very professional, ready for the prevent maintenance. My refrigerator make more ice than never before.

Description of Work
A/C leaking problem and my refrigerator need service. The refrigerator did not make ice, and the technician found the problem immediately.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Liz O.

It's been working perfectly fine for about 7 years so far.

Description of Work
Install new unit and maintenance the following visits.

Yolanda R.

Really good job,everything went Perfect,the guy came in uniform ,the soon that I call he was at my house in two hours,and get the job done he was very Professional.With no daub I will hire him again.

Description of Work
My AC Need repair,stop working

05/28/2014

Peter F.

He told me he had an emergency after seeing that he had wired the motor wrong a year before and never came back. The company I had replaced it told me he wired it wrong.

Description of Work
He came out to look at my ac unit and he said I needed a new fan motor.

In Phaze Electric, Inc.

In Phaze Electric started business in May of 2009. We are unlike any other electrical service and contracting company found in Orlando and the Central Florida area. We pay our technicians exceptionally higher than our competitors. We all understand the value of reputation and thank you in advance for the opportunity to earn your trust in business.. Most of our work comes from Angie's List and other online companies that are based on reviews and feedback from customers. We are an award winning company that strives to stay on top of current competitiveness. When contacting via-message center/email, please leave your phone number and zip code for easier, faster, and more convenient service.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Majestic Electrical Services

Interior and exterior lighting Upgrades, smart home light switching Upgrades, security camera wiring and installation, tv mounting with concealed wiring, Panel upgrades, fan and outlets.

JW Electric

Give us a call or click for a quote, today!

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Financing Available
    25.00

Installation, sales and repair heating & A/C.