Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

Founded 1957 • With Angi since January 2007

2006 SW 8th pl

Cape Coral, FL 33991

Family owned & operated since 1957 email> dccbuilders@comcast.net. Phone>239-699-0901 QUALITY HOME REMODELING DONE BY PROS AT A FAIR PRICE. Honost, trustworthy and diligent with plenty of excellent references. Proficient in all trades with northern work ethics. Many of our customers are snow birds and have relied on our excellent services for years! 3% CASH DISCOUNT. Give us a call you'll be glad you did!!! We don't get paid until you are 100% satisfied....

01/09/2018

JoAnn B.

My mother needed her entire condo to be remodeled due to mold. It was devasting to see everything destroyed. Then we found Mike and Bill from DCB! They were able to give my mother a reason to smile again with their top-level customer service, pricing, honesty, and excellent quality services! It was an absolute joy to work with them, especially since we were out of town and the communication was excellent, I loved their meticulous work ethics and attention to details. We knew the minute we met them and they showed us their work, they were the right guys for the job! We would definitely recommend their services to everyone we meet.

Description of Work
We were looking for a reliable contractor to remodel my mother's condo. New flooring, walls, (2) bathrooms, painting, trim, hardware, cabinets, crown molding etc. Mike and Bill were able to deliver a quote quickly and get the project underway ASAP to meet my mother's deadlines. (Even after a major hurricane hit the city!). Very professional and we loved that they focus on one job until it's finished!!

Category contractors, ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, picture framing, remodeling

03/03/2017

Cheryl S.

They were quick, efficient, conscientious and very responsive to change. Since i was out of town, it was important to me that they were very communicative.

Description of Work
Completely gutted condo. New bathroom, new kitchen, removed wall, wallpaper, mirrors, and carpeting. Layed porcelain tiled floors throughout.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Thank you [Removed Member Name]! It was a pleasure working with you and Harris. We hope that you both enjoy your new look for many years to come. If we can ever be of any further assistance to you in the future; we would be more than happy to provide service for any of your project needs. Enjoy!

03/02/2017

DAVIO R.

"EXCELLENT"... AAAAAA++++++++..... I can't tell you how professional this company was... I had a full master bath remodel done.... This was a "BIG" job. Words can't describe what a BEAUTIFUL job they did.... Professional, punctual, CLEAN, courteous, trustworthy and most of all "caring".... Ask for Mike and Billy to be your remodeling team.... You won't find anyone better. Most of all, beyond the craftsmanship and art, their PRICES ARE "REASONABLE!!!!! The best around!”

Description of Work
Full Master Bathroom Remodeling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

[Removed Member Name]... thank you so much for the complement and your repeat business! We do strive to provide the best possible service for our clients; without the stress and headache that can accompany changes within one's environment. We do look forward to working with you and Fran again in the future...please never hesitate to give us a call anytime. Thanks again!!... Cheers!

02/28/2017

Cheryl V.

It was fantastic. Cannot say enough about them. They are the best

Description of Work
Home remodeling

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

[Removed Member Name]...thank you very much for your comments and all the work you've given our company through the years! One of our greatest joys (besides customer satisfaction) is having the ability to be a part of the final transformation that occurs; as a result of the vision our clients.have. Great job [Removed Member Name]! We look forward to working along side you and [Removed Member Name] in the future. Sincerely, Dalla Costa Bros.

10/02/2013

Lin M.

Not sure of the date, it was more than a year ago. The job went very well, great work. Nice brothers, very professional arrive on time, give you written estimates, give great painting advise on colors and trends. They said it was their slow season and they really needed the work. Did work within a very short time and scheduled it almost immediately. I had to rush and get my house painted because a storm was coming and I did not shop around, they gave me a quote for @$2800 to paint exterior of house and more to repair inside wall patch and outisde concrete window ledge ($275 plus $100 for wall texture on two small spots). After the job I did get some more quotes for same work from 4 professional painters, handymen. All were 1/2 (which included cost of same paint that was used) their price, with one being more than half less of what I was charged.So if you can afford it, go for it, they do great work.

Description of Work
Painted outside of my house (included the cost of the paint) put finishing coat of paint on master bedroom and painted trim to correct what some one else had done. Repaired inside wall below window that had been leaking due to outside concrete seal leaking, which they also fixed. One of the brothers also replaced my garbage disposal. They can do just about anything. They also look after snowbirds FL houses until they return in the winter.

Category concrete repair, handyman service, house painters, interior painters

We are glad to hear that you are happy with our craftsmanship we strive for perfection in everything we do . The price of the painting included complete pressure washing, multiple stucco patch areas around the house, repaired several leaky window sills and spider cracking repair. The walls on your home are two feet taller than the typical home and your home is quite large close to 2500 square feet. The paint that we used was Behr Premium Plus Exterior Satin with primer which cost $40 per gallon. I do remember you hired us because the handyman that you where using on the interior painting in your home was using the wrong paint sheen's, not showing up, wasn't doing a good job at all, was painting small sectors here and there and was taking forever. You do get what you pay for if you don't want the headache hire a professional. We are licensed and insured General Contractors and can't even begin to compete with a handyman. We are licensed to build 3 story buildings, half of the handyman guys that I run into are not stable or reliable and are not licensed. If they get hurt on your property you are the one responsible for there faults. Always hire a licensed contractor or you will be sorry... Of course the competition will always try to under cut the previous contractor to try make them selves look good. We stand behind our work, pricing and provide superior quality craftsmanship. Thank you for hiring us to provide services for you please give us a call when you are ready to start your kitchen and bathroom remodeling. That's what we normally do on an everyday basis Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling, crown molding, trim and door work, tile, wood flooring, complete interior remodeling etc... Sincerely, Mike Dalla Costa Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc 239-699-0901

06/06/2013

Cathleen C.

I needed service earlier than their schedule permitted

Description of Work
They were too busy.

Category remodeling

05/24/2013

Gail S.

The Dalla Costa Brothers are wonderful to work with. Our main contact was Mike. In March 2012, they completed a total remodel of our 2 bathrooms, at our condo in Florida. In April 2013, they completed a total remodel of our kitchen. They did excellent work, listened to our thoughts, and made recommendations. They are very professional, and completed the projects in a very timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel - April 2013 2- Complete Bathroom remodels - March 2012

Category remodeling

We are glad to hear you are so happy with your new Kitchen and Bathrooms! We would be happy to assist you guys in the future with whatever you might need done. You did a great job picking out the materials. I believe you where the 10th condo that we remodeled in your community and several of them where complete renovations. It's trust and word of mouth that went around there for several years. It was great working with so many nice snow birds that would just hand us there keys with out a blink of an eye. You guys are truly great people! Thanks again! Mike Dalla Costa Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc 239-699-0901

05/24/2013

Charles C.

They were too busy or not interested in even coming out to give an estimate. North Fort Myers, Florida area

Description of Work
Nothing

Category remodeling, home remodeling

08/08/2012

Deborah P.

Everything was going so smoothly until I went to pick out the granite; my pattern was not in stock. Dalla Costa worked diligently to find exactly what I wanted and assured me they did not want me to settle for anything I didn't love. As a result, I got exactly what I wanted and am in love with both of my bathrooms! The deck is fantastic, and the new doors and door handles are stunning. These guys work hard from 9 to 4 and do not even take a lunch break. They are a great team and seem to do most everything. They are personable and their workmanship is outstanding. They remodeled our kitchen 2 1/2 years ago and we love every minute in that sleek, comfy space. If we have anything else in our home that needs attention, Dalla Cost will be the call we make :)

Description of Work
Dalla Costa Brothers Construction remodeled our master bathroom and our guest bath with sealed tumbled marble showers with a glass trim, a tumbled marble bench, white linen vanities with multiple drawers and pull-outs, gorgeous granite countertops and three handicap bars; they installed handsome 5 1/4 in. baseboards throughout the entire house, installed three owner supplied impact rated doors (two french), stuccoed an exterior trim, built a porch deck, repaired some wood trim, and replaced termite damaged studs found in the shower during the remodel. They also changed all the door knobs and locks on our doors throughout the house; they purchased some of the door hardware, we supplied the rest. They moved a light switch to accommodate the reconfigured shower area, changed the lighting locations to accommodate the owner supplied sconces which Dalla Costa also hung. They repainted both bathrooms and hung my new mirrors for each. They also removed five chipped floor tiles which had been there for years and replaced them with tile we had left over. Additionally, they rehung a few doors that had given us fits for years.

Category countertops, decks, remodeling, stucco, home remodeling, doors

08/06/2012

Jose C.

Dan one of the owners came to meet with me. He listened to me and was very patient to get the job done right and how I wanted it. The travertine installation is one of the best jobs I have ever seen. They made the floor look like it is one solid piece. They did the kitchen, living room, dining room, bathroom and foyer with the flooring. The work was quick, professional, and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They installed travertine floors, replaced windows, painted the interior of the home, and installed crown molding and baseboards.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, interior painters

07/25/2012

Kathi A.

We are going to use someone else because we just liked the other guy better. He offered more services and he was way less expensive. The guy from Dalla Costa was great and very nice. He emailed a very professional looking contract. He was fine but the other guy was just better. Their price was competitive with other people but we just happened to find somebody that's better. Dalla Costa emailed me right back, I contacted them through Angie's List email and they got back to me. I think I did it on a weekend day and they got back to me that Monday or Tuesday.

Description of Work
Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc gave us an estimate to redo our kitchen and bathroom which included installing cabinets as well.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to provide pricing for your Kitchen Remodel. We hope you had a good experience... Mike

07/18/2011

Will G.

Dalla Costa brothers were very professional and great to deal with. The work provided was exactly as quoted with no surprises or "gotcha"s. The workmen were polite, courteous, and professional. Quality of workmanship is exceptional. Subcontractors for architectural engineering, and foundation/cement footer pouring were used, and they were just as prompt, professional and courteous. As with any project, there are little things that crop up, such as details about which way a door swings open (in or out) and other customer preferences along the way. The true test of a company is how they handle these issues. DC were responsive, prompt, and polite in fixing minor details and adjusting everything to our satisfaction. They went out of their way to install preexisting custom windows for us at no extra charge. They even corrected construction errors made by the previous home-owner discovered while installing french doors in the existing home. They did this free of charge, and even went so far as to re-sheet rock and paint all at their own expense despite it being clearly NOT their responsibility. This is a family owned and operated business that truly deserves the highest marks. They earned my respect - and I'm a very picky customer! PROS - Price, quality, workmanship, 1st rate customer service, perfect adherence to quote. CONS - One of their workmen smoked, and threw butts on the ground. Also smoke wafted into our home through open windows. However, they stopped when we complained, and picked up butts from then on.

Description of Work
Construction of 900 SF addition to home. Shell only, no roofing, siding, electrical, plumbing or interior walls. We had them do everything from the groundwork, to foundation, to framing and closure.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Member Thank you for the great comments! You and your wife where a pleasure to work for. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

07/09/2011

Michelle K.

The night before they were to be here to start work, I received an emaiuil stating they lost their licensed contractor for the project and could not perform the job any longer. They also saiuid they were going to contact angies list and notify them of the situation. I have noot noticed this to thisoint. I scheduled a day off for this work to begin and am extremely disappointed in the list for this and another reason. After the no show dellacostas I contacted another flooring person from your list located in Estero and he never even showed up for an estimate. At thghis point I feel thgat I wasted my money on Angies List.Sincerely,Michelle

Description of Work
Initially they were professional and punctual and gave a date for start of floor rip up and reinstall but put us off on the skylight purchase and install.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

(Member), We are not sure that you have the right company. Sorry to hear about your dilemmas with angieslist. angieslist has always been good to us as we have done everything possible to comply with our valued customers. We have been members with angieslist since 2004 and are very happy with the services that they offer. We are 100% licensed and Insured! Please let us know if you need any home repairs in the future. Respectfully, Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

06/28/2011

Linda W.

Unfortunately, I decided to use another company that has done the exact remodel I need on my neighbor's unit. I wish I could give the business to two companies because I really like the contacts I have had with Dalla Costa Brothers Construction. They would do a great job I am sure.

Description of Work
I called and Dan came to my condo to give me an estimate on remodeling. He was professional, on-time, and I could tell would be very good to work with on my remodel. His communication was precise and he gave me a detailed written proposal.

Category handyman service, remodeling

Thanks Member!!! We do appreciate the opportunity of providing you with an estimate. We hope that your project turned out to your satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to call us in the future if you need any repairs done. Thanks again, Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

06/08/2011

Meg V.

Dan is very kind, empathetic, and really listens to the customer. I will admit to having a hard time with deciding on a final tile inlay design and Dan was very patient. He helped come up with ideas and helped provide solutions. After the job - which is so imprint - we had troubles with the toilet that was installed. Dan didn't even blink when we asked to have his help to correct it. He sent the plumbers over (twice!) to make sure the issue was truly fixed. We love our bathroom now and will certainly use his contracting services again.

Description of Work
Dan was hired to complete a bathroom remodel. We were looking to gut the old bathroom and put in all new tile, fixtures, etc.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Member, We are glad to hear you are happy with our services! We strive for perfection in our work and customer relations every day. We would be glad to hear from you soon for any of your home repairs you may need. Thank you, Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

06/02/2011

Deborah P.

Dalla Costa worked very hard and were very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks Member, Your new kitchen is beautiful! Please give us a call anytime if you need anything repaired in the future we guarantee all of our work. Also say hi to Pete for us! Thanks, Dalla Costa Brothers Construction Inc

06/02/2011

Larry N.

Overall everything was good, from start to finish

Description of Work
Dalla Costa Brothers were very good but the Sheetrock and paint subcontractors got paint and dirt on my fishing equipment "I should have removed it from the area beeing worked on" but hindsite is 20/20 or drop cloths should have been used.The finisted product was good. I had the Garage ceiling sheetrocked.

Category remodeling, garage builders

05/31/2011

DONNA L.

I lived in Atlanta while this was being done so it was very important to have a company. I could trust to do good work with only occasional visits from me. They did a very good job. Any small problems, common with any project, were resolved easily.

Description of Work
Complete renovation of 3 bedroom, bath condominium including floor and bathroom tile, carpet, new basement , crown moldings, lighting, ceiling work, some structural work electrical work, coordination of kitchen and bathroom, cabinets by outside vendor.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, structural engineer, home remodeling, basement remodeling

04/27/2011

Niklaus B.

Dan showed up at agreed-on time to look at job and phoned me with his estimated cost the same evening. We agreed on a date to do the work. Dan showed up on the date we had agreed to and completed the work within time estimate given to me. He cleaned up before he left. Overall experience with organization was professional and pleasant. If I need any other drywall work, I know whom to call.

Description of Work
Redo drywall joints on entrance ceiling (outdoor) and lanai ceiling; repair 2 holes from a leak in a bedroom. Job required spackle, joint tape and stucco.

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, stucco

03/21/2011

Kathleen L.

Polite, on time, great job removing wallpaper. Had some issues with spackle job. Respackled beautifully in bathroom and foyer where needed. Good company - client satisfaction paramount. Would use them again

Description of Work
Removed Bathroom wallpaper, spackled where needed, primed walls for painting. Removed Foyer wallpaper, spackled where needed, primed walls for painting.

Category handyman service, remodeling, wallpaper removal, home remodeling

03/04/2011

andrew R.

They were fine. They did a good job and they were competent. The pricing was reasonable. They were responsive and professional. We would use them again.

Description of Work
We used Dalla Costa Brothers Construction to put in some cabinets in the laundry room and a bookshelf in a bedroom.

Category handyman service, woodworking

02/17/2011

Stephen T.

I telephoned for an estimate to remove a planted section of my pool surround and to supply and install matching pavers to the the existing decking. An operator said someone would return my call, which they did three days later and the caller under the impression that I wanted to replace my pool cage! I explained what I wanted done and he said that was not his department and someone wold call me back. No one ever did! There is too much competition out there to bother contacting this company again or to consider ever using them

Description of Work
Asked for an estimate to extend the deck around my pool

Category decks, remodeling

Sorry but we do not have telephone operators nor do we provide pool renovation service here. We are a family owned business and would have stated "this is not a service we provide". Thank you

02/11/2011

bruce T.

I thought their estimate was a little high. Also, they didn?t seem to be as knowledgeable as another company I interviewed.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for window replacement.

Category replacement windows

Our prices are known to be very competative. The reason your project seemed to be high was because your quote included hurricane proof windows which are very costly it also included removing a bedroom window and in installing a 6' glass sliding door which requires cutting concrete block and installing rebar with concrete cells on both sides, stucco patch etc.... sorry we couldn't be of more assistance to you.

01/25/2011

Thomas O.

I've used a lot of contractors between renovating my primary residence or working on another investment property I own. I have never been so pleased as I have been by the work Dalla Costa Brothers did. Their work is top notch, they're so conscientious about doing a good job, their prices are so reasonable. Even the property manager at my condo was so thrilled with them, she's already lined them up to do work on other units and for a job at her son's house. They really went above and beyond and I couldn't be more happy. I have two new bathrooms and a new kitchen top to bottom and new flooring throughout (tile in the living areas, kitchen and baths, carpet in the hall and bedrooms). And their price was so reasonable.

Description of Work
Contacted Dalla Costa Brothers based on Angie's List ratings. I had them provide me with an estimate for tile work in bathrooms, replacing toilets, tubs and vanities, tiling the kitchens and new kitchen cabinets and countertops. Their estimate was so reasonable, I expanded the scope of work to include tiling the living area and carpeting the bedrooms.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, lighting, remodeling, home builders, marble & granite, home remodeling

01/03/2011

Kraig M.

Great Company - Would definitely use them again!!! Mike and Dan are both great guys. They installed 120 feet of crown molding and also installed 15 feet of chair rail and a couple piece of chair rail I had on site. there was a slight site issue getting the crown to fit over th doorway but they added a couple decorative trim pieces and installed a shorter accent crown in the one area. Solid communication and flexibility since I was trying to get this done during my christmas/ new years break. Estimate was right in line with final pricing

Description of Work
Wanted to add Crown Moulding and chair rail to my Townhome. Service included supplying Crown molding and painting

Category handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

All out handyman services llc

We are a small family owned and run Handyman service. We are licensed and insured. We are here for your every handyman need! Wether it’s to fix a small problem or remodel a large Room.

Bonita Builders

Bonita Builders is a boutique builder catering to the needs of its clients in SW Florida. Either working with the end user on designing and building their dream home, or working with real estate investors creating an Air B-n-B for cash flow rentals, we are equipped with the tools to deliver your project on time and on budget. We are licensed and insured. Please contact us today to begin the process.

Water Restoration Guys

Water Restoration Guys, with over 30 years of experience, is your all-purpose emergency and cleaning experts. We have been providing emergency services 24/7 to government, residential and commercial properties across the state of Florida. From water and fire damage to COVID-19 decontamination and much more, the Water Restoration Guys' licensed and insured technicians have the experience and skills to attend all the needs listed below, whenever you need us. Our team can gladly manage your case directly with your insurance company. We have the expertise you need in order to have the peace of mind you want and the ability to get the job done right, just let us know your emergency or situation and we'll take care of the rest. In this new era focused on health and environmental consciousness, the consumer market demand for green cleaning services helps us be at the forefront of the competition by using the highest standards for equipment, sustainable processes, and non-toxic branded cleaning products. At Water Restoration Guys, we care for the environment and work hard to maintain a responsible green philosophy.

General Remodeling
    cgc1513452
    Cape Coral
    DBPR
    08/01/2018

Our main specialty is Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling from start to finish. But we also are proficient in all other areas when it comes to the comforts of your home. What makes us unique? We are hands-on, skilled and always involved in every step of the process. No middle-men, just two brothers and you the customer. Providing quality finishes and great customer service you deserve. Have a look at our photos to prove it. Then call us, you'll be glad you did!

Not much we can't do!