Bud Krater-RTRP & EA

Founded 1980 • With Angi since October 2010

19 DEL Prado Blvd N Ste 4

Cape Coral, FL 33909

Your Tax Buddy. Tax Preparation from 1040EZ to 1120S Corporate Taxes. We do all State Tax Returns and all State Business Returns. Fees extra for State Returns. We will get you to the best bottom line ....

04/06/2018

Mark C.

Bud Krater is excellent. My old bookkeeper had becomecomplacent and I showed Bud my books and he found several errs right off the bat and helped me save several hundred dollars and this was in the first 5 minutes. He has alot of experience and knowledge and is an overall great guy. Says what he does and does what he says.

Description of Work
Prepared my 2017 taxes and manages my books

01/06/2018

Virginia C.

He did our personal and business taxes for 2015 and 2016. He combined the 2 and screwed us out of money instead of doing business and then personal. When my husband called him irate he hung up on him and refused to take our calls. He was paid in full and we are going on 2 months now taxes have not been filed nor have they been mailed out to us yet. When my husband left a review on Google was hosted actions are why we don't have them yet. He is very un professional. I would NOT recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
He did our personal and business taxes for 2015 and 2016.

03/20/2017

Rob P.

Rough start, but nice finish. Scheduled an appointment and it ended up being double booked at the same time as another couple. I got there at the same time as the others but they entered the door first. Bud handled it as well as I could have asked by spending 10 minutes with me as the other folks waited. Obviously, that didn't seem like enough time but my records were well organized and Bud seemed to understand what I handed over. He emailed me with a question about a week after my appointment. A day or two later he said my return was complete but would be checked over by an assistant. A day or two after that I got a notice that my return was ready for signing. Everything looked good although I failed to catch that he had used my previous address from my 2015 return of which I had given him a copy. My wife caught that and it took a couple more days for Bud to respond because he was crazy busy. He was able to correct it prior to e-filing. This mistake could be attributed to my hurried initial meeting. Despite a bit of frustration I like the man a lot and he seemed to be someone I could trust with his long experience. Other folks should definitely give him a try. All is well.

Description of Work
Prepared IRS tax forms

08/04/2016

Frank R.

Bud has done my income taxes for about 15 years - always the professional. Then I had a problem with some partners and was very fortunate to have Bud help me resolve the tax problems resulting from that mess. BUD SOLVES TAX PROBLEMS!!! I will stay with him as long as he is in business!

Description of Work
Responded to IRS letters; prepared tax returns.

02/14/2016

marc G.

Bud is very professional,yet has a great sense of humor,pays attention to details,knows what he is doing.His secretary is awesome also,great office and atmosphere,will be there next year!

Description of Work
Great job on my 2015 tax returns,Bud works for you,definitly use next year!

06/29/2015

Eve S.

Mr. Krater was wonderful! He was extremely helpful in answering all my questions. He prepared my taxes quickly and assisted me in getting all my information together. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Income Taxes

05/05/2015

Carole N.

I was thankful to have gone to Bud because he was so experienced, he was able to quickly resolve Moms social security identity issues with the IRS. His friendly and very professional manner made this difficult situation so much easier to deal with. I would highly recommend his services for everyone, for either a business or individual. Also, the fact that he is available all year for any questions that may come up, is a great additional benefit!

Description of Work
Bud did my taxes and my moms also, which was more complicated because her social security identify had been stolen.

04/05/2015

Shannon M.

We were very pleased with Bud?s service. We had a complicated tax situation and Bud took the time to research it thoroughly. We highly recommend Bud Krater.

Description of Work
Filed federal and state income taxes.

04/04/2015

Carlos V.

Im new to the area and researched Angie's List for someone to prepare my taxes. Decided on Bud and his staff based on the positive reviews. They were extremely helpful and kind. Bud is a gentleman and a professional who listens to his clients and provides exceptional guidance and service. I should note that prior to going to Bud, I visited another tax preparer in the area that seemed uninterested and in a hurry when dealing with me. Bud was completely the opposite. He is very knowledgable and seems to care about his clients. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Prepared tax documents. Provided exceptional service and guidance.

03/26/2015

Relleen F.

I did my taxes myself with Turbo Tax but I wanted a CPA to review them to see if there were any problems or to make suggestions of additional ways I could save. Bud did this very competently. He asked good questions, was very knowledgeable, and professional. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Reviewed my taxes.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Accountants/Tax Consultants
    Satisfaction

Tax Returns. State Returns. State Business Returns. Estate Taxes. Trust Taxes. County Tangible Taxes. Payroll. Monthly Bookkeeping.

We are not CPAs and we do not charge CPA rates. (We do correct a lot of their returns, though.)