Tampa Bounce LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

1014 Croydonwood Cir

Brandon, FL 33510

We are a party rental company. We have 6 children and love being parents and putting a smile on your child's face. We are currently located in Brandon, Florida. You can always expect a friendly face. We know how stressful throwing a party is so we do our best to get our bouncers out to you a few hours before and if you are available we even in some cases will drop the bouncer off the evening before your party starts. We are here to answer your questions 365 days a year and almost anytime of the day or night! We have the best (in my opinion) and many others too face painter/ balloon twister in the industry. All of our past customers have told us wow she was great! She does a awesome job! I feel that Tampa Bounces top priorities are to make sure you have a great experience and that everything was clean and up to your standards....

11/28/2020

Najlaa F.

excellent, got a bounce house over Thanksgiving break and they were professional and also sanitized it after delivery. Extra clean and extra safe for my kids.

Description of Work
bounce house rental

08/04/2019

Natalee G.

Great prices and all the kids were playing non stop. Would recommend them I've hired someone for a water slide before and they showed up 2 hours after the party started. Tampa bounce house was on time and we didn't have any issues.

Description of Work
Bounce house for birthday party

10/30/2018

Chris L.

We have used Tampa Bounce on more than several occasions. After or first time, we knew we would use them again. They have quality, clean, fun equipment that has entertained my daughters and their friends for the past 6 years. They are always on time, very courteous and professional. We will continue to use them as long as they are in business!

Description of Work
Rental of multiple bounce houses and water slides

Category party planning, party rentals

09/23/2018

Julie J.

Price was great, service even better! I’ve used this company multiple times, and every time has been awesome. Great, clean bounce houses, professional delivery and setup.

Description of Work
Bounce House for a Birthday Party

12/17/2017

Daly T.

Fantastic! Every - single - time

Description of Work
I have ordered all my bounce houses from them and will never go anywhere else. Clean, professional, great prices, options the list goes on.

Craig E.

Awesome...over the top customer service!

Description of Work
Bounce House

Jahaira B.

Overall wonderful experience. Dependable, customer service was impeccable, clean always and great prices. Behave been renting for years and will continue.

Description of Work
Rented multiple different bounces and machines for parties.

Nichole M.

They seem to be the most reliable company to use! They offer a wide variety to choose from as well! I feel as if they truly take pride in their work. Knowing that they clean and sanitize the inflatables makes me feel better about renting from them. They have and will aleays be my go to for bounce houses!

Description of Work
Rented a bounce house for my son's birthday parties

Jessica S.

It was wonderful. They even dropped it off a little early so that my boys could get some private time in it. :) They are always a joy to work with. We only use Tampa Bounce!

Description of Work
I had a bounce house delivered for Thanksgiving.

Kirstin T.

I have used Shawna and Jorge for years. They are the only company I will use for bounce house rentals. Shawna is professional, nice, and unbelievably easy to work with. She goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. My kids love seeing Jorge because they know a bounce house is about to go up. They are always jumping around and asking him a million questions while he sets ups and he always talks and interacts with them. I give them an A++++++

Description of Work
Birthday party- bounce house

05/09/2017

Cindy L.

The kids had a wonderful time and just wore their self out playing. We really enjoyed it, all worked great, no problems or issues. When it was time to pick up, the same man returned to clean up and fold it all back. Again, he was very helpful, nice, and respectful of our house and yard. He picked everything up and we were so very pleased.

Description of Work
Last May (2016) I wanted to reward my kids with straight A's at the end of the school year so I rented the Monstah Lobstah for 2 days. The gentlemen that arrived put it all together himself and was very nice and professional. He worked hard to get it set up where I wanted and made sure everything was working correctly and I knew how to take care of before he left.

03/21/2017

Meagan M.

Great! I wod definately hire again.

Description of Work
A biunce house for my 5yr old's birthday party.

11/01/2015

Mark H.

Tampa Bounce is great. They provided two large bounce houses and a generator. Their service was prompt and reliable. I highly recommend Tampa Bounce for any party. We used their services for a community party. Shawna and Jorge we great! Thank you very much. We look forward to utilizing your bounce houses going forward for all of our parties.

Description of Work
Provided two large bounce houses and a generator.

Category party planning, party rentals

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your detailed review, I appreciate your kind words! Please let me know if you need anything in the future -Shawna

Entertainment/Parties
    Rentals - Parties
    Rentals - Equipment
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Party equipment rental such as; bounce houses, water slides,bounce house combo and more! Face painting & balloon animals entertainment.