PRECISION AUTOMOTIVE LIMITED

With Angi since February 2009

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

07/23/2018

Exactly as discussed. Honest evaluation; quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace vehicle head gasket.

04/08/2016

Precision has been our go-to for both regular maintenance and repairs for over 20 years.  We would not use anyone else.  Mike and his staff are honest and go out of their way to make sure their customers receive the best service possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance

CATEGORY

04/14/2014

As usual Mike is the best auto mechanic and the most honest of many that I have dealt with. His work is always great and quick and fair priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front brake job on Acura RL Checked timing bet and said it was fine, I didn't need one.

CATEGORY

03/27/2014

Mike was very honest and provided me a lot of good information. He could have easily done a lot more work and charged me more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He told me what needed to be done, what could wait and even gave me the names of other shops that specialized on some of my other needs.

01/24/2014

He is an excellent auto mechanic who is very precise and does a great job. He gets things done quickly and the price is reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Precision Automotive Limited for auto service.