PWK Services & Paver Sealing

Founded 2017 •

120 59th St W

Bradenton, FL 34209

Pressure Washing & Paver Sealing

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

I specialize in residential/commercial power washing and paver sealing. Includes driveways, patio/porches, pool area and cages. Will do roofs depending on the pitch. We have a 20% discount for Veterans. I treat each project as if it was my own home and go above and beyond to reach total customer satisfaction....

pressure washing (19)roof cleaning (3)

01/26/2021

Pressure washed pool screen and deck and repainted deck. Great work, on time, cleaned up, respectful, went above and beyond. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

06/07/2020

Kevin did a wonderful job pressure washing our pavers, driveway and house. It looks new again! On time and professional and I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

06/07/2020

Kevin pressure washed my pool cage and deck with amazing results. I would highly recommend calling PWK if you need any work done as it is well worth the money.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 06/07/2020

05/25/2020

My wife and I were both very pleased, it looks like new. Our main concern was all the pollen and moss that had gathered on top of the pool cage from the spring season. It was too tall for us to blow out or spray out ourselves. I called Kevin after seeing recommendations from local social media. He came out same day to give us an estimate and we decided to do it, including washing the entire pool d...

Description of Work
We wanted a pressure wash of our pool deck and pool screen / cage

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/02/2020

Our home and driveway were thoroughly cleaned and we are very happy with the result! We would definitely recommend and use them again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 05/02/2020

04/29/2020

Very well; except for a couple of items he could of moved; but I had to. Normally no problem; but I'm 83 years old and it was a problem for me.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and paver sealing

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/28/2020

Kevin did a great job! He is very thorough and conscientious ! I highly recommend him and will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/17/2020

Kevin has done my house for several years. He does great work, very professional and always on time. It always looks much brighter and cleaner. I use him every 4-6 months. I am also a Realtor and use Kevin to help prepare my listings for showcased photography and curb appeal. Highly recommend Kevin.

Description of Work
Driveway, walkway, large decorative lawn rocks, side of house.

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

04/15/2020

Perfect, couldn't safe enough about how great this Company didthe job. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

03/16/2020

Great service at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning