Natural Healing Arts Medical Center

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2014

Natural Healing Arts Medical Center is a multidiciplinary office that handles a wide variety of issues under one roof. We follow the premise that problems need to be dealt with in the least invasive manner possible and work towards a more invasive measure if results are not being achieved. To see if provider is board certified visit nbce.org....

Reid, Susan

Reid, Susan

Massage therapy office. To see if a therapist is board certified visit http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php.

11/24/2017

It was amazing, I plan to go back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a car accident so I needed a chiropractor for my back

CATEGORY chiropractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review!

10/30/2017

Excellent!!! Feeling SOOOO much better!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the past nine years I have been experiencing severe back pain; the kind that limits your daily activities, interrupts your sleep, and prevents you from walking any real distance! I had been to numerous doctors regarding this issue and discovered, after my most recent MRI, that I have scoliosis, stenosis, arthritis, and a few bulging discs. At times, the pain is so severe that it moves down my leg to the knee, and then I am forced to take pain medication and sit for 20-30 minutes until the pain finally subsides. I’ve tried spinal injections, physical therapy, exercise, and everything imaginable to help manage the pain. All attempts have failed. After the MRI, I scheduled appointments with a few surgeons, and as you would expect, each one told me that I needed at least two procedures to rectify my back issues. There was no guarantee that any would be successful, and this fact, along with my age (70) and my internet research on back surgery success rates, prompted me to do anything and everything I could to avoid surgery! One thing I had never tried was going to see a chiropractor, so I decided to research those professionals in my area. I figured I had nothing to lose, but the PAIN! I discovered Dr. David Zamikoff online and read all the reviews, he was by far the best rated, so I decided to make an appointment. This took place about four months ago. From my first visit back in June to present, I have experienced wonderful things at Dr. Z’s office. The staff, Suzie, Kelly, Danielle, and the PA Sherise, are truly wonderful, friendly, knowledgeable, and caring individuals. The atmosphere at Natural Healing Arts is peaceful, welcoming, and relaxing! There’s never really a wait that is unbearable, nor a rush to complete my treatments. Other patients that I have met there all have marvelous things to say about the entire practice and its many available treatments. Dr Z is an amazing guy! He is patient, attentive, understanding, empathetic, and professional. He’s an expert in the field and after reading my MRI Report and viewing the images, he developed a treatment plan for me that he was confident would provide relief from my pain. I am so grateful to Dr. Z and happy that I made the decision to see him. It’s been four months, and my pain has subsided quite tremendously! I still have days with minor pain, but nothing like in the past, and my life is now somewhat back to normal! I am sleeping through the night and I have been able to return to the many activities that I once did. Thanks Dr. Z for all your help!

CATEGORY chiropractor,alternative medicine,massage therapy,pain management

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review!

05/17/2017

very well, professional people, always on time , explained everything very well,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
chiropractic, physical therapy

CATEGORY

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We appreciate it and are glad we could help.

01/20/2017

This is the only Chiropractic doctor I have seen in 15 years that I live in Manatee Co. The staff is polite and extremely professional. It is a very welcoming and warm reception area. The wait times are minimal and it goes by quickly with the friendly smiles of the staff, a huge aquarium to view and relax while you listen to calming musical background sounds. The Bradenton office is open Monday - ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic adjustment

CATEGORY chiropractor

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

08/31/2016

Natural Healing Arts is a great business. Staff is very helpful and friendly. It is very easy to get appointments quickly. Dr. Z. is very professional and knowledgeable. My pain was relieved the same day and I will continue to be a patient for any further problems. I am very happy with the services that have been provided.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spinal Adjustment and correction of a hip injury

CATEGORY chiropractor

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Physical Medicine, Pain Management, & Rehabilitation Counseling.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available