Great Cuts for Mutts

With Angi since December 2012

4.2

Animal Boarding Kennels

Pet Grooming, Individual Play Rooms, Security Cameras in every room, small dog boarding...

A COUNTRY CAT HOUSE

Family owned luxury cat boarding hotel opened for over twenty years! Sorry no dogs it's cat's only!!!🐯😊

09/16/2015

Description of Work
washed and groomed pet * paid extra for sensitive skin and toenails i believe * everything mostly fine except for face area * choppy around his eyes * should have been shorter * also, you can see dogs being groomed from waiting area and they were crying ... scared our dog and our little girl too * who began to sob as she thought they would hurt our dog as the other dogs were crying/ howling so loudly * other than that good experience *

09/16/2015

Description of Work
they washed and cut Luke in a short amount of time . however, the cut was choppy and especially around his face not even * fast service tho . and he was not put in a cage but in a room free to roam. however, when we got there the dogs being groomed were howling and you could see them from the lobby * scared our little girl and our puppy dog . they should close the door so as not to alarm children and pets.

01/08/2015

Very friendly and good with my dog. Listens to what I want. Cut is a little funky. They take way to long for a bath,cut and dry. They overbook! I had appointment @ 9:30 and was not able to pick her up until after 2:00

Description of Work
Full groom

04/19/2013

I like them. They're always prompt. They do a good job. There's just a couple of things that I haven't been 100% about but nothing major. They don't seem to cut her nails that well and little things like that. They cut her hair a little weird but I don't blame them. They're very friendly. Usually, they'll take her right away. They're quick, clean and accommodating. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
My groomer is Cuts for Mutts.

12/08/2012

Very nice place to have your pet groomed. The dogs are not caged but have their own playrooms. Extremely professional, kind and knowledgeable. I felt like I was taking my dog to a birthday party...lol. So friendly and loving. She got the best haircut ever. I couldn't be more please. The price was the lowest I have ever paid and the best grooming she has ever had. We are so lucky to have this groom...

Description of Work
Took my goldendoodle to this groomers for grooming.

Pet Grooming, Pet bathing, Small dog boarding