Absolute Roofing of Florida

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

4.1

Family owned, we specialize in mobile and manufactured home roof overs and low slope/flat roofs. We only use rubber based membrane material called TPO. Estimates are free and include a comprehensive video inspection of existing conditions. Services can be paid for by cash, check or major credit card. Financing is also available....

American Commercial Construction & Development Inc

We specialize in Metal roofing of all types, including Stone Coat We are GAF and Owens Corning Certified Roofing installers. All crews work directly for American. We are Mule-Hide TPO certified. Low slpoe roofing of any type. Custom impact windows and doors in high velocity wind zones, offering Custom Window products. Locations include; Hillsborough 813-944-2877 Pinellas and Pasco 727-871-9233 Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte & Rotonda West 941-757-9232 Ft Myers and Cape Coral 239-603-6548

SCM Roofing LLC

Born and raised in Winter Haven. A graduate from University of Florida’s Construction Management program. Owner, Scott Marone is a Florida State Licensed General and Roofing Contractor. From swinging a hammer in high school, to supervising multiple floors on high-rise buildings, to managing remodels on fortune 500 company facilities. Scott has worked, bid and managed almost any project imaginable. Since venturing out on his own, Scott has surrounded himself with many talented and experienced contractors, salespersons, office personnel and project managers. He realizes that you are only as good as those you surround yourself with. LOCALLY OWNED: SCM Roofing is locally owned and operated with 20 years of combined experience. We take great pride in installing the highest quality roof system the industry has to offer. Our goal is to provide a positive experience from your first interaction with our knowledgeable sales staff, to a clean and thorough installation from our trusted roofing crews.

Offers by SCM Roofing LLC on Angi
Total Home Roofing

The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 12-18 months interest-free financing. - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty

07/06/2017

I was contacted by phone within an hour of my initial contact. The person indicated that they were not at present doing work in my area of Florida. However, I was very impressed with his forthrightness and clarity. I will be using another vendor, but you should know this vendor was very professional.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate on a roof replacement

06/28/2017

This is long but very worth reading. Prior to contracting Absolute roofing, I also questioned Chris why another contractor proposed filling the pans and what seemed a better and stronger application, but he assured me it would be strong and fine to walk on, and that the airspace in the pan give more R-value. This is incorrect and now I know the correct Manufactures specification for installation; ...

Description of Work
This is a TPO Mule Hide installation over a existing pan standing seam roof attempted by Absolute roofing. Chris seemed professional but that is not the case at all. He says anything to sell you and justify his mistakes. He emailed me Specifications when I requested drawing specifications of the exact installation he was proposing. When the inspector was giving him a courtesy review and I showed him the specification that he sent me and asked why my roof was not installed completely covered and ending at the gutter areas correctly, he stated that the detail drawing Specs were not the application of my TPO installation on my standing seam pan roof. I asked him why he gave me wrong details specs and information as the the proposed construction of my roof. And he said that is all he had to give me since I wanted a detail of the roof construction. That is pathetic! This is not even the half of it. Now I am probably, going to have to go to court to get my roof completed. Well that should tell you right now not to hire this company.

10/09/2016

GOOD, WELL OK, NICE

Description of Work
REPLACE ROOF

02/18/2016

Description of Work
Installed a TPO system roof over

10/27/2015

Description of Work
They were friendly, fast and very competent.

We install tile, metal, shingle, and flat roof systems. Free Estimates, Repairs, Residential and Commercial structures

Other building remodeling services