1 SMOOVE MOVE

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2016

1 SMOOVE MOVE is a full service moving company that specialize in residential moves and business relocations. we are licensed and insured and our employees are trained and experienced. all military/firefighters/law enforcement will receive a 10% discount...

Parris moving . A local family owned and operated moving company . Your satisfaction is my guarantee . Move with confidence . We offer a veteran discount. Call us today for your moving needs!

Swift Moves LLC specializes in full-service residential and commercial moving. Whether you are moving one-item or an entire household, we will ensure your items are handled with the upmost care. Our customers are usually blown away by our work ethic, experience and our affordability! We believe doing a great job for an affordable price is the most important aspect in long-term success in an industry that is not know for having either. Call or text now for a free estimate and to experience the difference! 727-501-2769 or email us at SwiftmovesLLC@gmail.com "Making Your Move Stress-Free"

All American Moving and Storage specializes in all of your relocation needs. Whether it be down the street or across the country our team is prepared to cover it all! With over 30 years experience combined in the moving and storage business, All American Moving employees are the best at what they do! We strive for 100% guaranteed customer satisfaction and will stop at nothing to achieve our goals. We are truly a family here at All American and our dedication to what we do and the love we have doing it makes it our pleasure assisting with anyone's relocation needs. We are focused on taking the STRESS out of your move by providing a guaranteed flat rate price with direct shipments!

07/16/2019

Professional, Courteous and good price. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had relocated from California in January but leased a furnished condo.Our household was in a storage facility and they moved it to the new house we purchased.

08/16/2018

Byron and his crew have done several projects for me. The first was to move 2 storage unit contents to a rental home. Later the crew moved the contents of my home to the rental. Several months later, they moved some items back to my home. More items will have to be moved from the rental back to my home; and I will absolutely call Byron because he and his team are careful, courteous, and competent.

Description of Work
moving from one home to another

07/06/2018

Excellent! They communicated with me before they arrived, were friendly, yet professional, and were extremely careful with my belongings. When it began to rain, they stopped working and stopped the clock so that my belongings didn't get wet. I was NOT charged for time they spent at my home waiting for the storm to pass! I am very happy with my decision to hire them and will definitely call on Smoo...

Description of Work
Moving of a 2 BR home and contents of garage

06/29/2018

It went great, two guys showed up with a truck and did a very good job. They easily accepted our direction about where to put stuff in the new storage unit and were good to work with.

Description of Work
move from one storage unit to another

06/06/2018

Overall they were terrific. They did everything we asked, they worked long hours without complaint and all of them were very polite and respectful. The only negative comment I would have about them is that they might need some better equipment to move heavy items like a big reception desk or file cabinets. A lift on their truck would have helped them a lot.

Description of Work
Whole Office Pack & Move

Category moving companies

household moves, heavy lifting, house rearranging, loading, unloading, packing, unpacking

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal