TINA'S NAILS

With Angi since October 2010

Manicures/Nails

08/13/2016

The owner, Lee, greets everyone by name as they walk in. It is a welcome feeling. I almost never have to wait to have any service done. The premises is clean and organized. My technician is most capable. If my technician is not available there are others that are as equally knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I have Nex Gen. After three weeks they have to be replaced.

10/09/2014

They are very prompt in appointments. They are very friendly and the price is very fair.

Description of Work
I do the next gen nails. They last for about 3 weeks. I also get my pedicure done there.

07/15/2013

I just moved to Florida and needed a silk refill on my nails. I found Tina's Nails on Angie's list and went with the hopes that my nails would look as good as they did when I had them done in Virginia. They do! I'm heading back tomorrow for another manicure, adding a pedicure and wax. May did my nails and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Nails

06/03/2012

Description of Work
Looking for a design on all my nail. They can make simple designs but you have to know what you want. I likes Sonny who did my full but I left after that. Why is it do hard to find a place to do a full design on my nails!?

02/23/2012

They are really good. I am very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
I went there for a manicure and pedicure.