We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Perfect Pressure

Founded 2016 • With Angi since January 2018

9744 Majestic Way

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Finally an honest, reasonable, hard working american company. Rare to find now a days. There's nothing worse than asking someone to do a job and you feel either job isn't done right or feel ripped off. Well here at Perfect Pressure, we don't stop until EVERY job is perfect, until it can't get any cleaner. ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON! And with our MILDECIDE CHEMICALS our results last way longer than if you were to do it yourself, guaranteed. Roofs stay clean for 2-5 years. Driveways stay clean for 2-3 years. Screen enclosure are very hard to do with out blowing screens out but with algaecide you don't have to do it nearly as often. Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county to Palm Beach and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With 6 years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at reasonable prices, you can only expect the HIGHEST-QUALITY job done by us every time! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call us today and search no further for your pressure washing needs, not only for this project but for all your home maintenance projects in the future. Once you find us, you'll know who to call to get the job done right everytime!!!...

09/23/2021

Nikki E.

Christiano did a fantastic job on my driveway, sidewalk and travertine pool deck. He was professional, personable and efficient! I would highly recommend him for your pressure washing needs!!!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

07/19/2021

Linwood G.

I placed an order for his 250 deal to pressure wash the entire house and was totally satisfied. Recently purchased the home and was in need of an exterior cleaning and the gutters were in pretty bad shape. Found Perfect Pressure's deal on here and decided to use them. Christiano reached out promptly and we set up a date to have him come do the work. He arrived on time, was efficient, and was able to clean out the gutters for an extra, reasonable, rate. Was pleased with the work he performed and would use him again the next time the house needs a cleaning.

Description of Work
House pressure washed and gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal, window cleaning, pressure washing

05/21/2021

Evelyn M.

My screen enclosure is now spotless and my patio floors are white again! Chris did a great job and removed and replaced all my furniture and plants! He takes pride in his work and it's apparent! I would use him again and recommend him to all!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

05/04/2021

thein W.

Chris did a very good job on pressure washing the roof and driveway. I will definitely recommend him if you want pressure washing your roof and driveway. He explained to me that using the surface cleaning on the roof will break the tiles and it made perfect sense. Highly recommended for you if you are looking for one.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, driveway cleaning and driveway sealing

Category concrete driveways, roof cleaning

04/23/2021

Kathy H.

Stop right here and don't look any further for someone to do your pressure washing!!! I am still in awe of how spectacular our patio/pool screen enclosure looks. I wish I had before and after photos. Christiano arrived at the time he said he would. He is curteous, knowledgeable and passionate about his business. My husband and I have pressure cleaned our patio and screen enclosure in the past, but it has never looked as good as Christiano got it. I feel the price he quoted us was very fair for the tremendous job he did, and what would have taken my husband hours to do, Christiano did it in half the time. So very pleased and will be calling him in the future to pressure clean our driveway and house exterior.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

04/20/2021

jana G.

Amazing- Chris is a hard-working young man who takes pride in his work- very rare nowadays! He took the time to do it right! He is a true perfectionist! I recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing my house

04/09/2021

Jonathan F.

This job went great. He was a professional through and through and did a great job on a tall two story house, large paver driveway, and large paver patio. Will hire him again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing, stucco

04/07/2021

Brian S.

Chris was so easy to work with. The driveway and walkway looks incredible and got hard paint stains out. He really went above and beyond. Definitely would use again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

04/06/2021

Michael T.

Very responsive, professional and overall easy to work with. They did what they said they would do on time and within budget.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, paver driveway, paver patio, a/c and generator pads.

04/01/2021

Juan M.

They did a great job. Very happy with the results

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

03/26/2021

Valerie L.

Cristiano was great! My driveway and sidewalk look nice and the stones in my garden look brand new! Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

01/28/2021

david Z.

It went very well. Chris did a superior job in pressure cleaning the exterior of my house. I also had dozens of beige brick type of stones surrounding my circular driveway and planting beds in front of my house. They were no longer beige. They were black from the elements. Well Chris did his magic and with his chemicals and power washing Chris was able to turn the stones back to beige. The exterior of my home looks like a new house.I highly recommend Perfect Pressure Clean. Chris also washed my windows, screens and shutters.

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning of exterior of house and lanai.

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, stucco

01/08/2021

Jamie M.

Beautiful job, he pressure washed exterior and back patio, along with driveway and front entrance way, would def recommend, very personable, hard worker with attention to detail!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, stucco

01/05/2021

Gem C.

Prefect service! Will definitely use again !

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

12/23/2020

Leanne S.

Chris was punctual and professional! My roof looks like new. I didn’t even think it was that bad!!! Would highly recommend perfect Pressure!!!!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

12/17/2020

Leonard G.

It was perfect timely and awesome job. Looked great.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

12/10/2020

Sandy A.

The project went well; service went great as well as the price.

Description of Work
Power washing the exterior of the home.

12/08/2020

Janice S.

GREAT JOB! Very professional and took great pride to do as the jo as the company names states! Would definitely hire him again! Thank you Chris!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, driveway pavers

11/08/2020

Maria H.

Nice, friendly and was on time. Prices were on par with other quotes we got. Our roof and driveway look great. Would highly recommend Perfect Pressure.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

06/24/2020

Chris C.

Excellent. He arrived quickly and went out of his way to do extra work.

Description of Work
Pressure washing exterior areas of a house

Category concrete driveways, deck cleaning, pressure washing

03/06/2020

Gary J.

Chris was great to work with. He really wanted the work and it showed in the way he approached the proposal. The pricing was great, the service was awesome and the results were as expected. I would happily work with Chris again and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Pressure clean roof, gutters, house, pool deck and driveway. Seal the pool area.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, stucco, roof cleaning

02/23/2020

Sarah M.

Excellent / I would HIGHLY recommend CHRIS for any pressure cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways, gutter cleaning, leaf removal, pressure washing, roof cleaning

10/06/2019

Elliot W.

Great job! Personable and friendly!

Description of Work
roof, gutters, patio, driveway

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing

07/29/2019

Richard D.

It was great. He did a good job. He was very thorough. Pricing was reasonable.

Description of Work
He did chemical cleaning on my roof.

Category roof cleaning

07/29/2019

Johnathan D.

It went above my expectation. It was a very nice job. Pricing was fair. The quality was great.

Description of Work
They did my driveway, roof, and sidewalk.

Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services

Clean Roof SoftWash, coating and sealing is your solution for a broad range of outdoor cleaning services for your home. Our trained, fully insured, professional service technicians ensure to get there on time to restore your house back to its original beauty .Do not waste time on a service that’s undependable and not reputable, and don’t let just anybody on your property. When you require professional outdoor cleaning services you can trust and depend on us to do the job right. Don’t void your roofs warranty by having the pressure cleaners on your roof! You can rely on Clean Roof SoftWash. Restore your roofs original appeal by letting us seal and waterproof your roof, driveway or pavers. Call now for a free estimate. All of our customers are provided with before and after pictures of process.

Offers by Clean Roof: Cleaning and Sealing Services on Angi
    BM&K Pressure Washing

We offer pressure washing services for all property types. If it can be cleaned, we got it! We are a small family own business. We focus on precision, integrity and affordability. Contact us at ‪(754) 666-2155‬ or BM.Kpressurewashing@gmail.com

Presidential Softwash

Restore your home or business property to its original elegance with Presidential SoftWashing, the safe and effective alternative to traditional pressure washing. Over time, dirt and grime collect on all the surfaces of your property, from roof to siding to decks, concrete, and fencing. Combined with moisture and sunlight, you have the ideal environment for unsightly and destructive fungi, algae, and mold to grow. The result is ugly staining and damage to your surfaces. Presidential SoftWash doesn’t just clean these surface areas. We use environmentally-safe cleaning solutions to completely eliminate the organic microbes that cause stains and damage, leaving your property with a clean that lasts 4 to 6 times longer. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Pressure washing, roof cleaning, exterior house cleaning, driveways, patios, decks, screen enclosures, gutter cleaning

Painting