Perfect Pressure

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Soft Wash Roof Cleaning

Soft Wash Roof Cleaning

pressure washing
Halfway done cleaning this roof

Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at really affordable prices, you can only expect the highest-quality job done by us! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call Us! We describe our business as Family owned and operated....
Patio Cleaning

pressure washing

pressure washing (24)concrete driveways (12)roof cleaning (5)stucco (5)deck cleaning (3)gutter cleaning (3)driveway pavers (2)window cleaning (1)leaf removal (1)

05/21/2021

My screen enclosure is now spotless and my patio floors are white again! Chris did a great job and removed and replaced all my furniture and plants! He takes pride in his work and it's apparent! I would use him again and recommend him to all!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

05/04/2021

Chris did a very good job on pressure washing the roof and driveway. I will definitely recommend him if you want pressure washing your roof and driveway. He explained to me that using the surface cleaning on the roof will break the tiles and it made perfect sense. Highly recommended for you if you are looking for one.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, driveway cleaning and driveway sealing

Category concrete driveways,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/23/2021

Stop right here and don't look any further for someone to do your pressure washing!!! I am still in awe of how spectacular our patio/pool screen enclosure looks. I wish I had before and after photos. Christiano arrived at the time he said he would. He is curteous, knowledgeable and passionate about his business. My husband and I have pressure cleaned our patio and screen enclosure in the past, but...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/23/2021

04/20/2021

Amazing- Chris is a hard-working young man who takes pride in his work- very rare nowadays! He took the time to do it right! He is a true perfectionist! I recommend him highly!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing my house

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/09/2021

This job went great. He was a professional through and through and did a great job on a tall two story house, large paver driveway, and large paver patio. Will hire him again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,window cleaning,deck cleaning,pressure washing,stucco

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

04/07/2021

Chris was so easy to work with. The driveway and walkway looks incredible and got hard paint stains out. He really went above and beyond. Definitely would use again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

04/06/2021

Very responsive, professional and overall easy to work with. They did what they said they would do on time and within budget.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, paver driveway, paver patio, a/c and generator pads.

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

04/01/2021

They did a great job. Very happy with the results

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/01/2021

03/26/2021

Cristiano was great! My driveway and sidewalk look nice and the stones in my garden look brand new! Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

01/28/2021

It went very well. Chris did a superior job in pressure cleaning the exterior of my house. I also had dozens of beige brick type of stones surrounding my circular driveway and planting beds in front of my house. They were no longer beige. They were black from the elements. Well Chris did his magic and with his chemicals and power washing Chris was able to turn the stones back to beige. The exterio...

Description of Work
Pressure cleaning of exterior of house and lanai.

Category concrete driveways,gutter cleaning,pressure washing,stucco

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Pressure washing, roof cleaning, exterior house cleaning, driveways, patios, decks, screen enclosures, gutter cleaning

Painting