Hier & Palmer Orthodontics

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2012

10075 Jog Rd Ste 301

Boynton Beach, FL 33437

Lawrence A. Hier DDS, MS & Michelle Palmer-Espanol DMD,MS practices Orthodontics. They offer clear ceramic braces, metal braces and are Elite Premier Provider of Invisalign clear removable braces. There is in house, interest free financing and Care Credit available to finance treatment. We accept most PPO insurance plans. There are 2 orthodontists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if an orthodontist is board certified visit http://www.americanboardortho.com/public....

02/06/2019

Jill P.

Perhaps the A+ reviews were for Dr. Hier who retired because I find it impossible Dr Palmer would get that rating. Dr Palmer’s favorite saying if you show her a problem is “hmmm...I don’t see it.” She said this to me when I told her, month after month that my bottom teeth were hitting my tops. I finally had to prove it to her by biting on paper and proved it did not slide out. One month, when I said the letter F it whistled from the air pushing out and she blamed me. 8th month, she twisted one of my two front teeth so they weren’t even. She fixed it but seriously, should that have even happened? I was tired of her incompetance and narcissistic responses I had her take them off at a year. What did she accomplish? A much narrower bite with my bottoms still hitting the top. Was it the non-American dental school? IDK. She never admits mistakes. I am in my 60’s and she added 10 years to my appearance with her incompetance. I did not get a refund. WASTE OF MONEY.

Description of Work
Orthodontics

12/28/2015

Julia S.

Seemed a little pricey, but they offer great financing options and make everything very easy. Efficient and organized office, my philosophy is you get what you pay for, and you definitely get it here!!

Description of Work
For Invisalign braces for teenager and adult.

10/06/2015

RICHARD M.

Description of Work
Service being performed over a two yeat period

05/31/2015

George D.

Dr Palmer Espanol, is wonderful. The office environment is great, front office personnel are courteous and professional. Dr Palmer Espanol has a great personality and my daughter loves her! She is a beautiful person that knows how to treat and interact with people. I would highly recommend anyone to go to Hier and Palmer Orthodontics

Description of Work
Adjustment of Braces for Daughter

07/01/2014

michael S.

I highly recommend this office. I have seen tremendous improvement with both of my children's teeth. Staff is very nice. Appointments are quick and easy to make. Office is pleasant. Has TVs and video games fir the kids to play.

Description of Work
Both of my children have been seen in this office for different reasons. Staff is very professional, helpful and easy to reach. They will make emergency appointments and see you very quickly. The dr is very nice and patient. My son is very scared when it comes to treatment and they will usually put him in his own room and give him the same dental assistant every time. This helps him and provides consistency. Treatment is pricey but similar to all area orthodontists.

06/12/2014

Esther K.

Both my daughters are being treated by Dr. Hier and they are pleased with the progress of the treatment. We are not finished, but so far we are happy with the staff and the way Dr. Hier treats his patients.

Description of Work
18 month+ braces treatment for my daughter was recently started. We are very pleased with Dr. Hier and his professional staff.

05/05/2014

Esther K.

We are very pleased with Dr. Hier and his professional staff.

Description of Work
18 month+ braces treatment for my daughter was recently started.

05/01/2014

Jennifer S.

He is absolutely wonderful. All my family and friends use him. I will recommend him to everyone. That is the best experience I have ever had with any other doctor. He is relaxing, works as quick as possible. He has several technicians who assist many patients at the same time with his supervision. Mostly, he will stay in the same room with them to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Description of Work
Dentistry - Orthodontics Services.

06/13/2013

Jennifer S.

I got Hier Orthodontics PA from Angie's List. I went in to see Dr. Lawrence Hier and he's fantastic. He's kind of guy that I have suggested to other people who has been in this area for a couple of years who didn't know about him. He's that good. His bedside manner is fabulous. He talks to his patients directly and let them know what's going to happen. He gives his patients very thorough information in a professional way. The price he charge is very competitive. He has a full time staff where you can come in anytime to get any help you need with in terms. All of his staffs are extremely pleasant. He's always there walking there and always has a smile on his face. He's young and he's not intimidating. They also have a separate nurse for the financials which is really nice. They're very thorough on checking with your insurance company. They will communicate very well on their patients on what their insurance company would carry and not carry. They'll ask if you want to move forward and how are different options for payment. Overall it's just a very pleasant place to go.

Description of Work
I used Hier Orthodontics PA for dental services.

Category dentists

04/24/2012

I had heard about this doctor from my sister who used him and then I used him. I felt he was very professional, knowledgeable and very friendly. I was referred to him after oral surgery. He is always available.

Description of Work
My dentist name is Dr. Heir and I went to him for braces. He is not in Miami.

03/15/2012

I have been very pleased with the quality of treatment provided by Dr Hier. He explains procedures carefully. He has great manner with kids, even uncooperative ones. He cares about his patients. Any problems with billing/insurance have always been resolved promptly.

Description of Work
Dr Heir has treated my three children over the past 10 years. All required braces, one was unusually complex.

Dentistry - Orthodontics