All Seasons Sprinkler

Founded 1988 • With Angi since April 2012

Cost determined by job. No travel charges. Free estimate....

DRs Lawn Service is a family owned and operated company, servicing the West Palm Beach area for over 20 years. Owner Demetrius Rodriguez is personally involved in every job to insure complete customer satisfaction. Specializing in lawn maintenance, landscaping and tree trimming. Contact us today for your free estimate!

We do not offer Bee Services** For Green Lawns and Bugs Gone! Our Green Thumb Lawn Care Services are designed to give you the most amazing, green, lush, weed and pest free lawn possible. Our expert lawn technicians will analyze the current condition and problems with your lawn and then design a lawn care service plan that will make your yard the envy of all your friends and neighbors without you having to lift a finger. Our services include lawn fertilization, aeration, weed, and pest control as well as checking to make sure your sprinklers are delivering the right amount of water for your lawns particular needs while factoring in the season as well as the amount of sun and shade your lawn is receiving. Attention to detail is the key to an amazing lawn and that is what we will provide. If we notice a problem that needs to be addressed we will let you know about it immediately! Call 844-899-7378 Now and learn how to get started with a FREE Lawn Evaluation.

Giving 2 free lawn care services to all foster care families located within our lawn service area. Your local Palm Beach county leading landscape and lawn maintenance company. We service all of West Palm Beach and focus on western Palm Beach co. including Wellington, RPB, Lox and the Acreage. We provide a quality, no hassle product with competitive pricing. Numerous packages to accommodate any and all clientele. We include landscaping installation & removal, fertilization, property conservation if property is distressed, clearing and clean-up of properties of all sizes and of course mowing, edging, trimming and blowing off of sidewalks, We have monthly packages that include many things for free, i.e. tree removal, cleaning of palms, flower beds, etc.

08/06/2019

The job was done professionally and efficiently. Work was started and completed as promised. I would highly recommend Shawn Gunn and his company, All Seasons Sprinkler.

Description of Work
We needed a sprinkler system installed in our renovated yard. We had previously hired another Angie's List company, who called and told me (at the last minute) they couldn't take on any new work. I called Shawn Gunn, owner and operator of All Seasons Sprinkler, who texted me immediately. He asked for a few details and our address and was able to come out with two hours to assess the property and give us a firm verbal quote which was inline or better than other quotes. We needed the job done ASAP and Shawn was able to accommodate our needs. I called on a Friday, he and his crew started Tuesday and finished Wednesday by 1:00 PM. He really helped us out. He was on the job the entire time and worked quickly and efficiently to complete the job. He and his crew were friendly and skilled. The work ethic brought to the job by Shawn and his crew was a breathe of fresh air compared to some of the sub-contractors that were used.

06/06/2019

Shawn is a true professional . he first cleaned out my indexing valve because debris had found it way in there and stop the watering zones from cycling. Shawn surmised that the debris was getting in from the lake which my system is hooked up to and that even though I have a fake duck holding the PVC pipe up off the bottom the screening on the inlet end may be off or deteriorated . Sure enough he p...

Description of Work
replaced perforated pipe in lake system / removed debris in valve area

05/23/2017

Everything was done very well. A full assessment of all of sprinklers was done, and repairs made. I would use All Seasons again, even though I think they're a tad pricey.

Description of Work
I needed a few sprinkler heads repaired and possibly another one installed.

02/27/2017

Great. Shawn fixed the problem and for no additional cost , checked the entire system which needed adjustment.

Description of Work
One sprinkler head embedded in a tree trunk needed replacement

01/30/2017

Left message late in the day on Friday afternoon and Shawn returned my call within 15 minutes. He scheduled the work for 8:00 A.M. Sunday morning and all went smoothly to include Shawn working through a steady drizzle. Very professional and straight shooter. Would not hesitate to hire again.

Description of Work
Irrigation pump replacement

Category irrigation systems

Residential and commercial irrigation design and installation. Sprinkler installation, maintenance, repair, . Landscape lighting.

ask for details