Bohn Chiropractic Clinic - Dr Roger Bohn

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2010

Chiropractic Care
Massage Therapy
Rehabilitation - Physical Therapy

Serving Southwest Florida since 1985. Complete family care. Courteous staff. Most insurance accepted. Licensed Massage Therapist on staff. Member of Bonita Springs Chamber of Commerce...

We are Gina and Wayne Gant ,ma#16902 ,ma #25812.Complete Body Massage License #8796. Prices half an hour $50.00 or 1 hr $80.00 for therapeutic soft and DEEP tissue massage! Energetic massage, positive energy, good balance, feeling positive and to improve well being! cell 239-465-3309. To see if a massage therapist is board certified, visit www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php

04/12/2017

I had a great experience. The office is very welcoming and Dr. Bohn was very helpful. I would highly recommend this office.

Description of Work
Pain going down my leg

Category chiropractor,physical therapist

07/07/2016

I saw Dr. Bohn after hurting my back playing golf. It wasn't my first time seeing him but my first for this injury. He gave me an adjustment, worked my muscles over and also used a laser and some ice. He is an extremely compassionate and professional Chiropractor and makes sure he does everything possible to get you feeling better. He also recommended the dos and don'ts at home along with stretche...

Description of Work
Dr. Bohn helped me get relief after a sports injury. I was back to playing golf in no time and walked out of the office much better than I walked in.

06/24/2015

Dr Layden worked hard during the appointments and provided relief on some visits. Somewhat lower ratings because instructions for home exercises were vague and while he tried various approaches, he didn't repeat approaches that i reported had been helpful--didn't seem as if there was a strategy. This may be normal for newer patients until source of problem is defined.

Description of Work
Went for hip pain.

03/31/2015

The treatment wasn't great and hurt more than helped.

Description of Work
Looking for chiropractor to replace the one who moved away. I have had whiplash for about 15 years.

05/09/2014

He pays really attention to your problem and will do best Take time with his patient. I would recommend him to my friends. Although my pain did not go away but it did help.

Description of Work
For back pain

Category chiropractor

Chiropractic Care, Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, Decompression, Cold Laser Therapy, X-ray

Ask for details.