Krat, Dr. Kenneth M.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2013

Our office prides itself in being extremely punctual for our patient's appointments and rarely keep them waiting. We are a small office and pride ourselves in giving each patient individualized, quality care with a compassionate bedside manner....

03/20/2014

He's excellent. The office is very clean, well organized, and the staff is professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Kenneth Krat is our dentist. My wife had oral surgery and I've had cleaning done by them.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/02/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning. I have been a patient for several years. Dr. Kraft not only did great job on implants that were needed he also did an excelant job on a full set of veneers. I go every three months for a cleaning and Kim, who is Dr Krats oral hygienist always is very thorough! I highly recommend!

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

06/05/2013

Dr. Krat and his team have been my local dentist for 10+ years. I've always loved the friendly staff and relaxed office environment. They have all been there for years, so each 6-months it's like seeing old friends. From the great hygienists, to the admin staff, to Dr. Krat, to the clean environment - all have been top notch. They've always taken my dental insurance though mostly as a PPO.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine 6-Month Cleaning. Staff excellent as always.

05/15/2013

He is patient, thorough, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He performed an exam and a cleaning.

03/25/2013

I find that my appointments with Dr. Krat's office are consistently satisfying in terms of interacting with him as well as the office and dental staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine Dental Cleaning and Checkup. While Dr. Krat's dental hygienist performed a very competent and thorough cleaning, Dr. Krat examined and assessed the condition of my teeth and mouth. Dr. Krat is very thorough, gentle, and congenial. While he is aware of any potential problems and is protective of his patient's dental and oral health, he does not rush into doing unnecessary and costly procedures. Whatever dental work he has performed for me has been excellent.

CATEGORY dentists

Dr. Krat specializes in general and cosmetic dentistry. He utilizes a variety of techniques including porcelain veneers, dental implants, crowns, onlays and more. He is also skilled in tooth extractions anf non-surgical root canals.

ask for details